+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sonyguntuka

Aug 10, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Got a question about change of my company name. The big guy in our company created a new business line and my department was merged to that new business line. Though my job title, job duty, salary, benefits and director manager will not be changed, the company name on my pay statement will be changed from "ABC - DD" to "ABC - EE". Should I contact IRCC to change my employer name? will that make any delay of my application? I'm inland applicant and didnt have a chance to give my biomatrix information. AOR: end of March 2020.

thanks for your help in advance.

Best Regards,
Amin
Hello,
If you check on IRCC canada website while contacting them through web form, you see this
  • You wish to report important changes, such as a change in contact information, births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in employment, withdrawal of application, refund request, or urgent requests. If you are reporting a change in contact information, it will take 5 business days for it to be updated. During this time you should continue to monitor your old contact information.
It says changes in employment. So you should definitely mention your change clearly.

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
FSW-O
VO CPC-O
8 Jan 2020 ITA
5 Mar 2020 AOR
11 Mar 2020 ADR Schedule A
17 Mar 2020 ADR submitted
2 Apr 2020 ADR status under review
7 Apr 2020 MEP/BIL
6 Aug 2020 biometrics submitted
9 Sep 2020 Ghost update
11 Sep 2020 Le Pee Pee Aar
Could not have been possible without God, my family, friends, Mark Holthe, Kubeir Kamal, Manmeet Rai, and some nice strangers in forums and whatsapp groups. Will keep you guys posted. Good luck y'all!
Congratulations! I see you are an essential service provider, aren't you? Fingers crossed for the rest of us.

rj0786

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020

ajayahuja

Jun 17, 2020
Hey man can anyone tell me how would i know that i have provided the biometric or it ?
Because all i know they made this rule of biometric in December 2019 and i have a work permit since 2017. Anyone?
Login to your cic account and it will show up in your application status.

ajayahuja

Jun 17, 2020
This exemption apply to only those who have given biometric in last 10 years but very few applicants gave biometric. This one looks like a good news but its not. Most of the PR applicants will still struggle to see any progress with PR application.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
This exemption apply to only those who have given biometric in last 10 years but very few applicants gave biometric. This one looks like a good news but its not. Most of the PR applicants will still struggle to see any progress with PR application.
LOLno

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Hey man can anyone tell me how would i know that i have provided the biometric or it ?
Because all i know they made this rule of biometric in December 2019 and i have a work permit since 2017. Anyone?
If I understand well then anyone who provided their biometrics for "any" kind of IRCC application is exempt. If you applied for anything after Dec 2018 then you have your biometrics probably done. It works the same way for visa biometrics as for PR biometrics, i.e. biometrics letter from IRCC->collection point. If you have the same work permit since 2017 then the exception doesn't apply to you.

shortgriaffe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
If I understand well then anyone who provided their biometrics for "any" kind of IRCC application is exempt. If you applied for anything after Dec 2018 then you have your biometrics probably done. It works the same way for visa biometrics as for PR biometrics, i.e. biometrics letter from IRCC->collection point. If you have the same work permit since 2017 then the exception doesn't apply to you.
So if I got my work permit on October 2018, my biometrics is not valid?

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Talked to the officer today and told me that biometrics for work permit will exempt me.
That’s great. So you didn’t see it on your application but officer verified that the biometrics you’ve previously given will exempt you? I don’t see anything on my application as well but I provided biometrics when I applied for study permit in 2018.