FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
We are on the same boat. It's painful and trying to bring my voice to IRCC via Twitter everyday and will keep doing this. Hope you guys can do this as well. If so it would make significantly difference
A number of inland FSW applicants isn’t anywhere close to being important enough to move the needle. As the other member stated, we just have to wait.

To be honest, I find this forum to be one of a kind place where I can actually vent about the government’s stance on this. Most people whom I interact with on the job or otherwise don’t understand the struggle of being in this immigration limbo. It simply blows my mind that every cafe/bar is now open but crucial government services are on hold. I cannot comprehend the rationale behind that decision. I find it to be more of a political issue as unemployment rates are quite high and immigration sentiment would draw some unfruitful conclusions from certain demographics. Those in power wouldn’t want that from my point-of-view.

slayyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
A number of inland FSW applicants isn’t anywhere close to being important enough to move the needle. As the other member stated, we just have to wait.

To be honest, I find this forum to be one of a kind place where I can actually vent about the government’s stance on this. Most people whom I interact with on the job or otherwise don’t understand the struggle of being in this immigration limbo. It simply blows my mind that every cafe/bar is now open but crucial government services are on hold. I cannot comprehend the rationale behind that decision. I find it to be more of a political issue as unemployment rates are quite high and immigration sentiment would draw some unfruitful conclusions from certain demographics. Those in power wouldn’t want that from my point-of-view.
Immigration has always been and will always be the “political football”. ☹

Reactions: Vik2533

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
It’s rather insensitive of IRCC to keep us in limbo for 6 months. Particularly for inland applicants with temporary status.

I also don’t understand how they are still issuing ITAs?!? There’s going to be such a huge backlog!

Guess they are only concerned about collecting the application fees without making necessary progress. Shame.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Please can any group member who ordered gcms notes from canadian government site tell me that after raising notes do they got confirmation email?
I ordered notes on 19th August and received an email confirmation, but following was written on email
Tracking Number
Your temporary request tracking number is 1635431. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.

After that I did not receive any new number. Can somebody help me?
You will not receive a new number unless IRCC has any follow up questions for you, in which case the new number will be quoted in their email. Other than that the new number will be part of the PDF file name when you receive it. The new number will be something like this 2A-2020-12345

Reactions: hundal jagbir

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hi there, I just got this line in my GCMS Note 1:
"Criminality: based on the information of last 10 years: no a36 concerns PA: passed, NRT- all required pcs/rcmp screening"
Does it mean my criminality passed already?
Thank you and have a good night!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
"Criminality: based on the information of last 10 years: no a36 concerns PA: passed, NRT- all required pcs/rcmp screening"
NRT means No Reportable Trace and yes it's passed. On Page#2 of the GCMS it should look like this example. Some people are seeing Criminality as "In progress" even though Passed if Biometrics are outstanding.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes, the criminality is passed along with R10 for most applicants.

Here A36 refers to the section of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:

Serious criminality

• 36 (1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible on grounds of serious criminality for
    • (a) having been convicted in Canada of an offence under an Act of Parliament punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of at least 10 years, or of an offence under an Act of Parliament for which a term of imprisonment of more than six months has been imposed;
    • (b) having been convicted of an offence outside Canada that, if committed in Canada, would constitute an offence under an Act of Parliament punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of at least 10 years; or
    • (c) committing an act outside Canada that is an offence in the place where it was committed and that, if committed in Canada, would constitute an offence under an Act of Parliament punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of at least 10 years.
  • Marginal note:Criminality
    (2) A foreign national is inadmissible on grounds of criminality for
    • (a) having been convicted in Canada of an offence under an Act of Parliament punishable by way of indictment, or of two offences under any Act of Parliament not arising out of a single occurrence;
    • (b) having been convicted outside Canada of an offence that, if committed in Canada, would constitute an indictable offence under an Act of Parliament, or of two offences not arising out of a single occurrence that, if committed in Canada, would constitute offences under an Act of Parliament;
    • (c) committing an act outside Canada that is an offence in the place where it was committed and that, if committed in Canada, would constitute an indictable offence under an Act of Parliament; or
    • (d) committing, on entering Canada, an offence under an Act of Parliament prescribed by regulations.

Also your PCC that you submitted have No Reportable Trace, i.e. there were no concerns of criminality based on your PCC.

Also see page 2 and the relevant note in the last few pages.

kay2020

May 14, 2020
Hi everyone, please I have a question. I submitted my application with a letter of explanation for my medicals on April 26th, I have been waiting for them to send me a medical request but they have not. I saw from a different group that people are going ahead to do their upfront medicals and submitting them through the web form. Please has anyone done this or in this shoes

ajay_kumar

Jan 30, 2019
Hi everyone, please I have a question. I submitted my application with a letter of explanation for my medicals on April 26th, I have been waiting for them to send me a medical request but they have not. I saw from a different group that people are going ahead to do their upfront medicals and submitting them through the web form. Please has anyone done this or in this shoes
Medicals are done upfront before submitting the application.

Vik2533

Feb 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
Hello everyone,
I need help with my case, I am updating my timeline for EE inland,
Aor - March 6/20
MEP/BIL - March 13/20
No biometrics done because of covid,
RPRF request letter - August 10/20.
Last date for processing - Sept 6/20.
No update since then.
Thank you in advance.

_ladyj

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
You do not need to wait for the request. You can do upfront medical and then upload the form via webform. Do not wait, it will only holding up your application.

Reactions: medicoPR

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi, hope everybody is healthy and safe.
Is there anybody whose 100% timeline done, and now waiting for PPR? what will happen next?
Could you please answer this question?
thanks a lot!

reptiloid

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi, hope everybody is healthy and safe.
Is there anybody whose 100% timeline done, and now waiting for PPR? what will happen next?
Could you please answer this question?
thanks a lot!
You will receive a message “sometimes 20% of applications take mare time to process”, but it does not mean anything, this is just a robot. We all should wait till the situation with covid improves and will get pprs and be able to enter Canada