+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
The following is in the notes section.....the gcms notes file wasn't allowing me to copy since it is an image or something. So I copied using Google lens and removed identifiable information. Notes created date is the day I received biometrics letter.

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2020/05/07 07:34:51

Created By: KRXXXX

Updated Date: 2020/05/07 07:35:54

Updated By: KRXXXX

Restricted: No

Label: EE Eligibility

Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: EXXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 471 CRS SCORE: 472 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES- Principal Applicant English - IELTS Met Threshold & Verified -EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided ----POLICE CERTIFICATE---Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----AGE-Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR
basically there are 3 stages in eligibility check... yours one is in stage 1 now.

-Note 1 Officer Review - Passed
-Note 2 Case Analyst - Recommend pass
-Note 3 Program assistance review - Documents set for review

FluffyBurrito

Aug 19, 2020
France
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-03-2020
Hey, silent reader here but I have a concern about my application.
My GCMS gives the following informations:
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

But under the Experience Assessment from the case officer, he states "Review Required". How can I have my eligiblity met, and review required at the same time ?? (I asked in another topic but no answer so far, so I'm trying to get some help here haha) I didn't find any similar case on the forum...

My AOR is 1st March.

Thanks !

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Hey, silent reader here but I have a concern about my application.
My GCMS gives the following informations:
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

But under the Experience Assessment from the case officer, he states "Review Required". How can I have my eligiblity met, and review required at the same time ?? (I asked in another topic but no answer so far, so I'm trying to get some help here haha) I didn't find any similar case on the forum...

My AOR is 1st March.

Thanks !
I think as it mentioned as "met" not "pass" so it may need further review to be passed?. Also, in ur notes did u see "officer" comments yet or just "program assistant" and "case analysis agent" 's comments only?

FluffyBurrito

Aug 19, 2020
France
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-03-2020
I think as it mentioned as "met" not "pass" so it may need further review to be passed?. Also, in ur notes did u see "officer" comments yet or just "program assistant" and "case analysis agent" 's comments only?
Thank you for your help :)
This was written by a Case Processing Agent. I think they need further review yes, and I think that I know why. But what I can't understand is why "Eligibility : Met" appears, if a review is required... That does not seems consistent to me.

I asked in a more detailed thread here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/help-needed-review-required-aor-march-fsw-o.698889/

It seems my application moved to Ottawa but nothing happened. Criminality seems stuck as well...

Dunno if I should submit new documents or just wait.

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Thank you for your help :)
This was written by a Case Processing Agent. I think they need further review yes, and I think that I know why. But what I can't understand is why "Eligibility : Met" appears, if a review is required... That does not seems consistent to me.

I asked in a more detailed thread here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/help-needed-review-required-aor-march-fsw-o.698889/

It seems my application moved to Ottawa but nothing happened. Criminality seems stuck as well...

Dunno if I should submit new documents or just wait.
I believe despite the fact that the agent a little bit concerns about ur foreign work experience, overall ur crs was accessed as 476 and was believed to be met (she/he doesn't use the word "recommend pass") . the final decision is based on the officer. There is no specific details on RR so as u said it is a bit tricky. However I think if u believe ur submitted documents are fine then just wait because "met" is better sign than "review require". If u feel concerning about anything then u can send them explanation. I hope someone here could help u with that for clearer advices :).

FluffyBurrito

Aug 19, 2020
France
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-03-2020
I believe despite the fact that the agent a little bit concerns about ur foreign work experience, overall ur crs was accessed as 476 and was believed to be met (she/he doesn't use the word "recommend pass") . the final decision is based on the officer. There is no specific details on RR so as u said it is a bit tricky. However I think if u believe ur submitted documents are fine then just wait because "met" is better sign than "review require". If u feel concerning about anything then u can send them explanation. I hope someone here could help u with that for clearer advices :).
Thank you,
Yes I think this is what happened, I'm just afraid that my application will fall into limbo as i seems to happen when a "Review Required" appears... Let's hope not, and that it is just a work overload at the Ottawa office !
I will wait until the due date, then if nothing happened, I'll submit new document and hope it will help things moving on.
Good luck everyone !!

Reactions: NewDestination

Maclose

May 15, 2020
Good day everyone
My AOR WAS 30th March and I sent a message via the web form for update in my application tho I haven’t done my biometric yet..
Here is their response

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied appear to have been met,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Can someone please help explain why security is pending and eligibility is met and not passed ?

riya2018

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Good day everyone
My AOR WAS 30th March and I sent a message via the web form for update in my application tho I haven’t done my biometric yet..
Here is their response

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied appear to have been met,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Can someone please help explain why security is pending and eligibility is met and not passed ?
Are you Inland applicatnt?

saswatbaruah

Jul 25, 2020
VFS centres are temporarily closed in my country and only emergency cases are allowed. What happens if I don't submit biometrics at the VAC in 90 days? Will the PR processing get delayed do to this?