Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Can anyone tell me what does the following line mean
— CRIM - MEDS passed/ RFV FOSS: NAI

below is the complete officers' review.

****OFFICER'S REVIEW*** EE Eligibility passed/ — CRIM - MEDS passed/ RFV FOSS: NAI MARITAL STATUS: Married (spouse is accompanying) Depend children: 0 PNP: Ontario ELIGIBILITY: Upon review of education, employment & financial documents, I am satisfied that PA meets the requirements of R75(2) & R76(1) — PASSED Relationship assessed, no other concerns at this time. CRIMINALITY: Passed Background info, travel history & PCCs reviewed; MEDICALS: Valid RPRF: Complete
congrats Arsdeep!!
In your GCMS notes, can you check what is the time gap between case analyst marked the eligibility as recommend pass and then officer finally made the eligibility passed OR on what date case analyst and the officer marked the eligibility as recommend passed and passed respectively..

Vik2533

Feb 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
That's really strange.

Does this mean they are planning on issuing visas without biometrics completion?

I paid all my fees upfront and haven't received any email like that.
As I said this is absurd but what I infer from this is that they are processing applications and may ask for biometrics later. Whatever is going on beats me.
Is it a good news receiving a RPRF request?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
As I said this is absurd but what I infer from this is that they are processing applications and may ask for biometrics later. Whatever is going on beats me.
Is it a good news receiving a RPRF request?
For my case yes. My GCMS notes showed that my RPRF request was triggered right after my eligibility was marked as “recommended pass“ by case analyst.

Vik2533

Feb 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
For my case yes. My GCMS notes showed that my RPRF request was triggered right after my eligibility was marked as “recommended pass“ by case analyst.
My RPRF letter says “admissibility review is pending”.
What does that mean?

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hi All,

I received my GCMS notes today. Can anyone help me to interpret this information?

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

Thank you in advance.

ajay_kumar

Jan 30, 2019
Your eligibility stage is passed.
Hi All,

I received my GCMS notes today. Can anyone help me to interpret this information?

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

Thank you in advance.
Eligibility is the most important stage in processing. It is clear for you. So, consider rest as good to go.

Vik2533

Feb 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
Admissibility based on GCMS notes comprises of security, medicals, Criminality and info sharing.
Would that mean the eligibility has been met/passed?

Last edited: