Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Can anyone tell me what does the following line mean
— CRIM - MEDS passed/ RFV FOSS: NAI

below is the complete officers' review.

****OFFICER'S REVIEW*** EE Eligibility passed/ — CRIM - MEDS passed/ RFV FOSS: NAI MARITAL STATUS: Married (spouse is accompanying) Depend children: 0 PNP: Ontario ELIGIBILITY: Upon review of education, employment & financial documents, I am satisfied that PA meets the requirements of R75(2) & R76(1) — PASSED Relationship assessed, no other concerns at this time. CRIMINALITY: Passed Background info, travel history & PCCs reviewed; MEDICALS: Valid RPRF: Complete

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I had received an eAOR on March 6, and biometrics required mail on March13. I haven’t given any biometrics yet, but last morning I received an email asking me to pay for Right of Permanent Residence Fee; I have already made the payment, which means they are still processing files without biometrics. I am not sure what it really means, hopefully you all will get an update soon. I have been without a status since January 8, jobless since then just living of my savings, hopefully it will make a few people feel better who are still employed and whining about the wait periods.

Good luck everyone.
Got the GCMS notes.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

****OFFICER'S REVIEW*** EE Eligibility passed/ — CRIM - MEDS passed/ RFV FOSS: NAI MARITAL STATUS: Married (spouse is accompanying) Depend children: 0 PNP: Ontario ELIGIBILITY: Upon review of education, employment & financial documents, I am satisfied that PA meets the requirements of R75(2) & R76(1) — PASSED Relationship assessed, no other concerns at this time. CRIMINALITY: Passed Background info, travel history & PCCs reviewed; MEDICALS: Valid RPRF: Complete
RFV (Ready for Visa), which means that the application is ready for the PR visa to be issued.
FOSS or Field Operations Support System; system used within Canada
NAI: No Adverse Information
CRIM - MEDS passed; Criminality and Medicals

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hi everyone, just wanted your help explaining what this means. I got this info through our area MP office. Does this mean I passed "Eligibility"?

We can provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence Canadian Experience Class :

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on MONTH XX, 2020.
  • The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on July 7, 2020.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 12, 2021.
  • The criminality verifications are in process .
  • The security verifications are in process.
  • A letter requesting biometrics was sent on June 2, 2020.
  • As per our current processing times, it may take up to 6 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.
Please note that even though some Service Canada offices have reopened, the biometrics collection services remain unavailable until further notice. For now, there is no public policy for permanent residence applicants that exempts them for the biometric requirements.”

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi everyone, just wanted your help explaining what this means. I got this info through our area MP office. Does this mean I passed "Eligibility"?

We can provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence Canadian Experience Class :

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on MONTH XX, 2020.
  • As per our current processing times, it may take up to 6 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.
Please note that even though some Service Canada offices have reopened, the biometrics collection services remain unavailable until further notice. For now, there is no public policy for permanent residence applicants that exempts them for the biometric requirements.”
If security verification is in progress then yes it would imply Eligibility Review has passed

Reactions: moody16

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

The MPs can seeking information on an applicants filed under section 8 of the Privacy act which states:

Disclosure of personal information

• 8 (1) Personal information under the control of a government institution shall not, without the consent of the individual to whom it relates, be disclosed by the institution except in accordance with this section.
    • (g) to a member of Parliament for the purpose of assisting the individual to whom the information relates in resolving a problem;

IRCC is obligated to release the exact information to the MP within 24 hours.

As per the information obtained, your eligibility was passed on July 7, 2020, and the security is in process, which usually starts immediately after the eligibility is passed.

To read on how the security is done and procedure, see https://bit.ly/2Ffzxgf

Reactions: ajay_kumar

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Got the GCMS notes.

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

As per the eligibility note, since your application has passed eligibility it is ready for visa (RFV). Also the checks on whether your medicals and criminals are valid was checked, and listed as CRIM - MEDS passed.

Further the FOSS check was sone, which is the Field Operations Support System used by IRCC and CBSA to run applicants details to see if there are any prior immigration violations, overstays or criminal concerns, which came back as No Adverse Information, i.e. there was no negative information on the system found.

Once your security screening is completed, you will receive the PPR email.

Congratulations!!

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Hi guys,

I am aware that this thread is only for PR applicants with March AOR, and i am probably going to receive some flak for this, but i couldnt find an appropriate thread to post this.

I have a Canadian PR and have been living in Toronto since Oct 2019. I applied for Temp Visa for my fiance in July 2020, she lives in Mumbai. She has received her biometrics letter in July but we have no clue when the biometrics centers in Mumbai will be functioning again.

Highly appreciate anyone having any information on when the VFS/VAC offices would open in Mumbai?

ajay_kumar

Jan 30, 2019
Got the GCMS notes.

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Hi arshdeep,
What is Your Aor Date ??

medicoPR

Aug 1, 2020
Got the GCMS notes.

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Congrats!
Are you FSW-Outland? Which country you live in?

deebur

Aug 7, 2019
Biometrics is a separate step from security screening in the application processing stages.
Are your biometrics outstanding?
Eligibility Review is the most important stage which you have passed, other stages will take it's due course.
All the best.
Yes, they are outstanding. I am in Toronto and therefore unable to book a biometrics appointment.

Will there be no progression made on my application until biometrics have been submitted? They won't issue the visa until they've received them?

When can I expect to pass security if it is a separate thing?

Thanks!

deebur

Aug 7, 2019
I had received an eAOR on March 6, and biometrics required mail on March13. I haven’t given any biometrics yet, but last morning I received an email asking me to pay for Right of Permanent Residence Fee; I have already made the payment, which means they are still processing files without biometrics. I am not sure what it really means, hopefully you all will get an update soon. I have been without a status since January 8, jobless since then just living of my savings, hopefully it will make a few people feel better who are still employed and whining about the wait periods.

Good luck everyone.
That's really strange.

Does this mean they are planning on issuing visas without biometrics completion?

I paid all my fees upfront and haven't received any email like that.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Yes, they are outstanding. I am in Toronto and therefore unable to book a biometrics appointment.

Will there be no progression made on my application until biometrics have been submitted? They won't issue the visa until they've received them?

When can I expect to pass security if it is a separate thing?

Thanks!
Ok got it. Applications are still being processed but biometrics will be required. Due to it being outstanding, you see conflicting messages about criminality on page 2 and the notes section.

Security screening can take a few weeks/months and longer if enhanced screening is needed.Since you are in Canada you can request your file from CBSA/CSIS for free just as the GCMS notes.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
That's really strange.

Does this mean they are planning on issuing visas without biometrics completion?

I paid all my fees upfront and haven't received any email like that.
It's recommended to pay the RPRF fee upfront. If it has not been paid upfront and when Eligibility Review is recommended pass or passed by an officer then such a RPRF letter is issued.