+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
That's unfortunate but IRCC has been falling behind it's stated goal regardless of processing 80% of applications in 6 months, in 2019 only 60% of applications were completed in 6 months
Yes so unfortunate, expect that the 60% rate goes down in 2020 to 50% or under due to the pandemic.

warid

Aug 31, 2019
Dear all,
AOR 3.27
Bio done on July 2nd
Got my GCMS note today (ordered on July 9th):

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: *****
Assigned By: ******
Due Date: 2020/08/31

What can I expect from this note?
Info Sharing Complete?? what does this mean?
Why there is a due date? What does it even mean?
Please help solve my concerns.
Thank you in advance.
FSW?

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Still wait for biometrics on, seems like next year opening plan for IRCC
Yeah, doesn’t seem like it’ll happen anytime soon. I don’t understand how it makes sense to keep Inland applications pending. I guess government has different priorities with everything’s going on.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Yeah, doesn’t seem like it’ll happen anytime soon. I don’t understand how it makes sense to keep Inland applications pending. I guess government has different priorities with everything’s going on.

But that should slow down draws frequency, if those are happening it means they are operating. Cannot say that 5 months is on and we still have not made any decision

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
But that should slow down draws frequency, if those are happening it means they are operating. Cannot say that 5 months is on and we still have not made any decision
Thats what they did for FSW , no medicals and biometrics available in most countries so they simply suspended the draws, now when it comes to current AORs there are thousands of people in March , April , May June AORs with biometrics still to be submitted, for March and April AORs it will mean for us PPR in January, February 2021 instead of a PPR in September or October, January or February that's if they resume biometrics in 2020.. really frustrating

dimfang

Dec 13, 2019
Hi. Did you also use getgcms.com? Which option should we choose after. INR 1000 or 3000?
I asked my friend in Canada to request that for me. So, it was free for me. I just signed a form like written consent. If you don't have friends there, 9USD sounds a fair deal. I got mine after two weeks

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Thats what they did for FSW , no medicals and biometrics available in most countries so they simply suspended the draws, now when it comes to current AORs there are thousands of people in March , April , May June AORs with biometrics still to be submitted, for March and April AORs it will mean for us PPR in January, February 2021 instead of a PPR in September or October, January or February that's if they resume biometrics in 2020.. really frustrating
They are still processing applications even with missing biometrics. They still can process your application without biometrics. Your application will be approved once you get your biometrics done or they might find another solution for this situation. I'm pretty sure IRCC is aware of this issue but yes, the government is busy with a more serious topic now.

reptiloid

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
They are still processing applications even with missing biometrics. They still can process your application without biometrics. Your application will be approved once you get your biometrics done or they might find another solution for this situation. I'm pretty sure IRCC is aware of this issue but yes, the government is busy with a more serious topic now.
Hello, mate. I have the same thoughts about processing the application. Although there are a lot of messages here that they cannot process your background without biometrics, i still believe they do everything that is possible to do without fingerprints.
I do not know how they use biometrics, maybe they send it to interpol to verify it? If somebody knows this procedure, please, share your knowledge :)
Anyway, the situation is unusual and i suppose the government has some ideas how to ease our problems :)

Reactions: UniSaverH

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello, mate. I have the same thoughts about processing the application. Although there are a lot of messages here that they cannot process your background without biometrics, i still believe they do everything that is possible to do without fingerprints.
I do not know how they use biometrics, maybe they send it to interpol to verify it? If somebody knows this procedure, please, share your knowledge :)
Anyway, the situation is unusual and i suppose the government has some ideas how to ease our problems :)
Agree with @wjillm as well. Here is some more information

Immigration to Canada
DIVISION 0.01Biometric Information
Marginal note:Biometric information

10.01 A person who makes a claim, application or request under this Act must follow the procedures set out in the regulations for the collection and verification of biometric information, including procedures for the collection of further biometric information for verification purposes after a person’s claim, application or request is allowed or accepted.

https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr#biometrics