+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2019 TRV Online Application

HATIKA

Mar 29, 2019
I received correspondence letter today that I do not need Biometrics as they are valid till 2027. Thats all.
Dear XXXXXXXXX

RE: validity of your biometric information

Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify you that your biometric information is valid until (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent temporary resident applications to Canada. What you need to know for subsequent temporary resident (TR) applications:

• Please keep this letter for future reference. Your biometric information must be valid for the duration of your temporary stay in Canada.

• You will not be required to provide your biometric information again in support of any subsequent temporary resident applications you make within the validity date indicated above.

• However, if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated fee for another ten-year validity.

Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date indicated above. • In addition to this letter, you can check the validity date of your biometric information using:

• your MyAccount at www.cic.gc.ca/English/e-services/account.asp www.cic.gc.ca

IMPORTANT • This letter is not a passport or travel document. You will not be permitted to board your flight without a valid passport or travel document, even if you have this letter with you.

• This letter does not allow you to enter or remain in Canada. Eligibility and admissibility to Canada will be based on current Canada Border Service Agency procedures upon entering Canada.

Sincerely, Embassy of Canada Visa Section P.O. Box 6970 Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates

Application Enquiry: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=abu dhabi www.aboudhabi.gc.ca

hassan.arif

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
Applied for my mother visitor visa online on 29th March.
Got passport request today.
Does it means approval?

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
When I applied the processing time was 25 days so I will have totwait for 25 days at least and as I had biometrics enrollment on 20th March therefore I may have to wait until 16th April.
For me i been more than 30 days now. I applied online on 15 and my biometric was updated on 16 march automatically from previous record.

Rasha.shan

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Applied on 15th march from vfs lahore got my biometrics confirmation mail on 27th of march...no response after that