+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 Application (After 30 Months) Decision Made

mafshinfar

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
After 30 Months (2 Years and Half) I can see the change on my application progress. From In process to Decision Made without any additional information.
Do you guys know about the next step? What is a time frame for receiving email or how they invite to oath or any same experience here.

gurujimaharaj

Jan 8, 2019
Hello,

i am September 2018 vancouver applicant since august 2019 i pass my test it changed to decision made but no oath date.
i wish u best that u get oath invite

Reactions: mafshinfar

JPBless

May 14, 2018
After 30 Months (2 Years and Half) I can see the change on my application progress. From In process to Decision Made without any additional information.
Do you guys know about the next step? What is a time frame for receiving email or how they invite to oath or any same experience here.
If you opted to receive communication by EMAIL then they most likely sent you EMAIL after the decision. Check your EMAIL including SPAM and JUNK mail folders. Even then they occasionally send SNAIL mail even if you opted for email communication. Keep checking ECAS because there'd be update in ECAS if they invite you for (virtual) oath.

Reactions: mafshinfar