+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi guys,

Congratulations to all who got the ppr!! And all the best who hasn’t till now.

Am in the same boat, waiting for the golden email and the wait is too frustrating.
109th day..
Fsw-outland
Aor- march 31
Med passed - april 10th
IP1- april 10th since then in the same state

Called CIC, agent advised- eligibility recommended pass.

Does recommended pass mean that the case reviewer has approved it and next will be check d with visa officer?? I am still in IP1 stage and worried now.

Can u please suggest what recommended pass indicates!!
How did you call? what number did you dial? Same timeline as yours

namrata aswani

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017
one week back my eligibility review was also in process. Yesterday they informed me that its recommended pass. Your review is not yet complete and so they have confirmed you about eligibility review in process. I have ordered GCMS on 9th July.
Lets hope for the best
they have the same set of answers for everyone of us.

Neo_21

Sep 22, 2017
My aor is 6th March and since then I m in ip1. I called cic twice they only told me that my vo is Ottawa and that they are reviewing my eligibility. I have ordered gcms notes 15 days back but still no movement. Is there anyone else from March beginning who is in the same boat.
Similar status.. AOR 17March, still at IP1..VO Ottawa; reviewing the eligibility .. I have submitted a webform last week, will wait for one more week for GCMS.. also unable to connect with CIC office for the couple of weeks.

n3nimbus

Dec 26, 2017
Guys I got my PPR email on the 4th of July but I’m travelling till the 12th of August so I can not submit my passport.

I raised a CE CSC (Case specific enquiry) on the 4th of July itself to ask for an extension. But it’s been 12 days and I have not received any reply yet. I’m worried. Is there anything else that I can do or I should be doing?
Guys an help on this please?

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
I’m / was already on my trip when the mail came and still am.
You can ask them to issue another PPR with the visa office nearest to your location where you are on your travel.

n3nimbus

Dec 26, 2017
You can ask them to issue another PPR with the visa office nearest to your location where you are on your travel.
The point is they aren’t responding to the email right. And I’m in Europe. My PPR has to be submitted at Delhi and I can’t travel in Europe across countries by submitting my passport.

I’m just trying to find a way to extend the deadline for submitting the passport. Some folks said to send them a CSE but they haven’t responded to that in like 14 days now

Jul 17, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for Canada Express Entry along with my husband. We both are under CEC category. Please find below timeline
AOR: 14 March 2018
Medical: 21 March 2018
Since then there is no update. Yesterday I have called CIC & asked about the detailed to which they have replied
  • Currently your background check is in progress & under BGC there are two checks Criminality & Security.
  • Criminality check is in progress & Security check not yet started.
  • Eligibility is in progress but no more documents required
It has already been 4 months Do I need to worry as our work permit is about to expire with in 4 months.
One more concern, currently at my spouse home address back home no one stays so if someone go there for BGC, how it will completed.

Please help

Thank you

Last edited:

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Evd
Hi,

I have applied for Canada Express Entry along with my husband. We both are under CEC category. Please find below timeline
Since then there is no update. Yesterday I have called CIC & asked about the detailed to which they have replied
  • Currently your background check is in progress & under BGC there are two checks Criminality & Security.
  • Eligibility review has been completed & no more documents required
It has already been 4 months Do I need to worry as our work permit is about to expire with in 4 months.
One more concern, currently at my spouse home address back home no one stays so if someone go there for BGC, how it will completed.

Please help

Thank you[/QUOT

Even I called them today and they said that eligibility is still in progress and everything is in progress. Basically they told me whatever I can see on my account .My aor is 6th March so it's almost 4.5 months and there has been no update. Only 45 days are left for 6 months to get complete. So I want to know that do all the applications are processed in 6 months or they take more time in some cases. What should I do??

VarunKohli

Jul 11, 2017
My aor is 6th March and since then I m in ip1. I called cic twice they only told me that my vo is Ottawa and that they are reviewing my eligibility. I have ordered gcms notes 15 days back but still no movement. Is there anyone else from March beginning who is in the same boat.
YES! AOR March 9 and still in IP1. I have no clue what's happening

VarunKohli

Jul 11, 2017
Hi,

Please help

Thank you
There are a few people with same timelines and still stuck at IP1 ( including me). I hope our day will come as well.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi,

Please help

Thank you
naah, BGC doesn't work like that. Never heard of anyone visiting anyone's address unless there's suspicion of any sort.