+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

jumm

May 26, 2016
sponsorship
1.We received your application to sponsor on March 15, 2016.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 15, 2016.
3.We started processing your application on April 14, 2016.

permanent resident

1.We received application for permanent residence on March 15, 2016.
2.We started processing application on May 9, 2016.
3.Medical results have been received.

have they approved me as a sponsor because I never received any letter or email from cic. please heelp

leazua

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-21-2016
AOR Received.
04-15-2016
File Transfer...
04-26-2016
Med's Request
04-30-2016
Med's Done....
05-16-2016
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
Visa Excempt
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR: 5-24-2016
jumm said:
sponsorship
1.We received your application to sponsor on March 15, 2016.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 15, 2016.
3.We started processing your application on April 14, 2016.

permanent resident

1.We received application for permanent residence on March 15, 2016.
2.We started processing application on May 9, 2016.
3.Medical results have been received.

have they approved me as a sponsor because I never received any letter or email from cic. please heelp
Yes they have approved you as a sponsor since your PR application was forwarded.

Def Patrick

Apr 28, 2016
yijiequ said:
I wonder if any march people still have no SA like myself yet... look my timeline almost 60 days. no SA.
PA side still shows "application received". the saddest part was I asked for a MP inquiry 2 weeks ago; even the MP inquiry still hasnt got back to me yet. I was told that there has been delayed for status inquiry from MP.
Same here! I have not heard from them ever since they updated my eCas on processing my wife's application and that was a month ago. Have you tried giving CIC a call?

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Def Patrick said:
Same here! I have not heard from them ever since they updated my eCas on processing my wife's application and that was a month ago. Have you tried giving CIC a call?
well, at least yours must be SA. since your PA side shows processing.. my wife, which is the PA side saying "application received".

i called them this morning. i was told no update. still reviewing..

maledil

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
File Transfer...
SA 24-08-2016 PR App Processing 30-08-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
Decision Made 10-02-2017 - PPR Email 21-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 15-03-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2017!!!
yijiequ said:
I wonder if any march people still have no SA like myself yet... look my timeline almost 60 days. no SA.
PA side still shows "application received". the saddest part was I asked for a MP inquiry 2 weeks ago; even the MP inquiry still hasnt got back to me yet. I was told that there has been delayed for status inquiry from MP.
I'm in the same boat as you. Application received March 23rd and nothing else. I still am not even showing up in the ECAS system at all. I finally got the idea to use my husband's UCI from when he got a permit to study here and finally was able to look up our status under his information. I really expected that this part, SA would be the easiest part of all and its so disheartening to see so many people moving forward much more quickly. Ah well nothing can be done at this point but just wait.

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
maledil said:
I'm in the same boat as you. Application received March 23rd and nothing else. I still am not even showing up in the ECAS system at all. I finally got the idea to use my husband's UCI from when he got a permit to study here and finally was able to look up our status under his information. I really expected that this part, SA would be the easiest part of all and its so disheartening to see so many people moving forward much more quickly. Ah well nothing can be done at this point but just wait.
is your side showing in progress? then it would be a SA btw/

leazua

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-21-2016
AOR Received.
04-15-2016
File Transfer...
04-26-2016
Med's Request
04-30-2016
Med's Done....
05-16-2016
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
Visa Excempt
VISA ISSUED...
For the people who are still waiting for PA...

If your PR application status shows that they have started working on the case then you can assume your PA has been approved. If no updates on the PR status, give them a call if the wait if unusually long. Remember that there's tons of people in the same situation as you, give them a call to see what is going on but don't bombard them. Although rare it is good to call incase you felt through the cracks.

Every case is different depending on the circumstances. Be it age, marriage, religious background, work and etc. The simpler your case is, the faster it usually goes.

Get your self busy, don't be waiting for an updates everyday. I know it's hard but patience will make things easier.

Good luck everyone.

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah
leazua said:
For the people who are still waiting for PA...

If your PR application status shows that they have started working on the case then you can assume your PA has been approved. If no updates on the PR status, give them a call if the wait if unusually long. Remember that there's tons of people in the same situation as you, give them a call to see what is going on but don't bombard them. Although rare it is good to call incase you felt through the cracks.

Every case is different depending on the circumstances. Be it age, marriage, religious background, work and etc. The simpler your case is, the faster it usually goes.

Get your self busy, don't be waiting for an updates everyday. I know it's hard but patience will make things easier.

Good luck everyone.
hi im march applicant fro pakistan and as mentioned on CIC website for pak PR apps the visa processing office is London and everyones file is being transfer to LVO but in my case they transferred my file to Islamabad visa office pakistan instead of London even its mention on thr website that Islamabad office just dealing with student's and TRV cases im very confuse my eCase showing tht they have started processing on my PR app since 19april

Def Patrick

Apr 28, 2016
yijiequ said:
well, at least yours must be SA. since your PA side shows processing.. my wife, which is the PA side saying "application received".

i called them this morning. i was told no update. still reviewing..
I never got an email or a mail from them. If they approved my SA and already processing the application of my wife then what should I be expecting from CIC? Medical? I am not too familiar with the PA, AOR stuff that people use here. :D

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Def Patrick said:
I never got an email or a mail from them. If they approved my SA and already processing the application of my wife then what should I be expecting from CIC? Medical? I am not too familiar with the PA, AOR stuff that people use here. :D
I just checked your previous post..your pa side shows progress..so your sponsor has been approved..

leazua

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-21-2016
AOR Received.
04-15-2016
File Transfer...
04-26-2016
Med's Request
04-30-2016
Med's Done....
05-16-2016
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
Visa Excempt
VISA ISSUED...
kashif ch said:
hi im march applicant fro pakistan and as mentioned on CIC website for pak PR apps the visa processing office is London and everyones file is being transfer to LVO but in my case they transferred my file to Islamabad visa office pakistan instead of London even its mention on thr website that Islamabad office just dealing with student's and TRV cases im very confuse my eCase showing tht they have started processing on my PR app since 19april
Did they send you an email or mail as to why they have send your PR application to that specific case centre? There are cases when they forward applications to different places due to location, volume and sometimes mistake.

Best to give them a call or email the specific centre. Remember to include name, date of birth, UCI #, application # so they can identify you. Good luck.

leazua

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-21-2016
AOR Received.
04-15-2016
File Transfer...
04-26-2016
Med's Request
04-30-2016
Med's Done....
05-16-2016
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
Visa Excempt
VISA ISSUED...
Def Patrick said:
If the person you are sponsoring did not do a medical upfront, expect a request for it. You can also expect anything that you may have missed in the application, or extra paper work for various reasons. Good luck!

Beautiful Heart

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
:eek:
Joint Application submitted via CIC Mississauga For New Delhi Visa Office :6th march 2016

Application Status /AOR 1: Not receiving Yet

Really confuse what time takes to know Application status

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Beautiful Heart said:
Joint Application submitted via CIC Mississauga For New Delhi Visa Office :6th march 2016

You are way over processing time ....give a call cic on monday with your id.. (pr card,citizenship receipt, uci etc)
And enquire
Second thing you can do at this point is check ur application status online with ECAS with your id and details....
Make sure your application has not been send back in snail mail
Check your email and junk
Thanks

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Have you tried to call cic..you have an even longer timeline than me.

HHavquotea author=Beautiful Heart link=topic=400952.msg5222386#msg5222386 date=1464519145]

[/quote]