☄UPFRONT
Med's Done....
☄Feb 9, 2016
Interview........
☄No interviews
Passport Req..
☄Oct. 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
☄Oct. 14, 2016 to Feb. 21, 2017 (Visa rcvd: oct.19)
LANDED..........
Feb. 2017
Nabia23 said:
I received additional document request today!
October 17th
March 29th applicant!

It says they need more proof of our relationship, as I am 3 years older, and didn't send enough wedding photos to prove it's genuine. Let's say, I send them by tomorrow, any idea when I will hear next?

Thank you.
I don't think we can predict when but they should be getting back to you before your medical expires if there's no other doubts. Sometimes they don't update you at all till they ask for ppr.

Make sure you send them lots of pictures and your love letters. Pictures of you two kissing, your travels and with families, not only your wedding. The 3 year age gap is nothing. My husband is older by 6 years. They have not asked us for any additional proof.
We sent them hundreds of pictures. Our package of just printed pictures was huge. We even had a table of contents to navigate through all the pages. It's better to give them more than less.

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Congratulations to those receiving PPR and Passport request. There has been no movement with our application.

Feeling very down and negative and all sorts of thoughts are cooking up in my head like"What if they reject it, what will we do?"

Its our 1st wedding anniversary in December and we won't be able to celebrate it together. My wifes medical too will expire end of January and I believe she will have to do another medical.

We fall in love, we get married but CIC decides if we can spend the rest of our lives together. This is so unfair and this has happened because of people who commit the crime of fraud marriages.

All the best to you all.

AARCEE

aprihl23

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
☄Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
☄March 7, 2016
File Transfer...
☄May 31, 2016
Med's Request
☄UPFRONT
Med's Done....
☄Feb 9, 2016
Interview........
☄No interviews
Passport Req..
☄Oct. 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb. 2017
Omg guys. We are still waiting for the visa back but our cic is now "closed" and approved.

Application/profile status: Closed
Review of eligibility: Passed
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents:
Scheduling an interview :
A background check is needed: Complete
Final decision: This application has been approved

queenAce

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
aor2 01-06-2016
File Transfer...
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
upfront 02-02-2016
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
11-10-2016 ...sent passport 17-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21/10/2016 voh 27/11/2016
LANDED..........
19/01/2017
aprihl23 said:
Omg guys. We are still waiting for the visa back but our cic is now "closed" and approved.

congrats sis.maybe the paspport is on the way hehe

aprihl23

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
☄Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
☄March 7, 2016
File Transfer...
☄May 31, 2016
Med's Request
☄UPFRONT
Med's Done....
☄Feb 9, 2016
Interview........
☄No interviews
Passport Req..
☄Oct. 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb. 2017
queenAce said:
congrats sis.maybe the paspport is on the way hehe
I hope they'll notify us soon for a pick-up hehe. Thanks sis. Susunod ka na.

UA2014

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2016
Doc's Request.
None yet
File Transfer...
13-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-02-2016 Upfront
Interview........
28-09-2016
aarcee said:
Congratulations to those receiving PPR and Passport request. There has been no movement with our application.

Feeling very down and negative and all sorts of thoughts are cooking up in my head like"What if they reject it, what will we do?"

Its our 1st wedding anniversary in December and we won't be able to celebrate it together. My wifes medical too will expire end of January and I believe she will have to do another medical.

We fall in love, we get married but CIC decides if we can spend the rest of our lives together. This is so unfair and this has happened because of people who commit the crime of fraud marriages.

All the best to you all.

AARCEE
Indeed, congrats to the people who are receiving their approval letters and PPR.

My wife attended her interview, and I believe it was positive. However the ruling from the Ukrainian court was not enough for CIC so we are back again in the Ukrainian court system for my daughter.
The initial advice from the lawyer was that it could take up to a year, and nothing is guaranteed.
So I believe we will be one of the last people to get PPR from March 2016, if we ever get it at all.
I will be going to visit my wife in a few days and we will have our second wedding anniversary while I am there.

I may not be living in Canada much longer and if I leave I doubt I'd ever come back, quite frankly.

aprihl23

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
☄Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
☄March 7, 2016
File Transfer...
☄May 31, 2016
Med's Request
☄UPFRONT
Med's Done....
☄Feb 9, 2016
Interview........
☄No interviews
Passport Req..
☄Oct. 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb. 2017
aarcee said:

All the best to you all.

AARCEE
Hey Aarcee,

Don't lose hope. Have you submitted all the documents? If they have not asked you for an interview or additional documents, you're probably going to get a ppr soon and ask you to submit asap. Keep ordering notes. I think I read somewhere that they get notified when you order gcms notes and will likely remind them to check your application. Goodluck.

queenAce

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
aor2 01-06-2016
File Transfer...
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
upfront 02-02-2016
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
11-10-2016 ...sent passport 17-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21/10/2016 voh 27/11/2016
LANDED..........
19/01/2017
Nabia23 said:
I received additional document request today!
October 17th
March 29th applicant!

It says they need more proof of our relationship, as I am 3 years older, and didn't send enough wedding photos to prove it's genuine. Let's say, I send them by tomorrow, any idea when I will hear next?

Thank you.
march 22 applicant here.they also requested additional proof last aug19 .more pictures from my vacation with relatives and cfriends.also some proof of our communication.we email all the pics on sept6.they also ask for a letter on how our relationship progress. all of the msgs and emails all the way from 2012 was screened shot from my husbands phone , i explained why we do not have telephone convos ,or why no letters or cards bcoz my husband is a seafarer and the only communication we have is thru skype or fb..and in the last paragrapg of my letter i wrote it there that i have a medical condition that makes it harder for me to het pregnant.and i need my husband here so that we can start our own family.i included my medical record from my doctor. and last oct11 we got ppr.

Nabia23

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016
aprihl23 said:
I don't think we can predict when but they should be getting back to you before your medical expires if there's no other doubts. Sometimes they don't update you at all till they ask for ppr.

Make sure you send them lots of pictures and your love letters. Pictures of you two kissing, your travels and with families, not only your wedding. The 3 year age gap is nothing. My husband is older by 6 years. They have not asked us for any additional proof.
We sent them hundreds of pictures. Our package of just printed pictures was huge. We even had a table of contents to navigate through all the pages. It's better to give them more than less.
Thank you for your quick response. Actually it's my husband who is 3 years younger than me, and they say that is against the Pakistani norms. So I am sending proof of us, I am sending over 100 pics...telling me my relationship ain't legit!! My husband also typed a cover letter explaining our age difference, and why we sent less pictures due to guideline of 3907, asking for 15-20 pics.
I am writing who, when, where behind the pictures.
That's good enough?

Nabia23

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016
DeHdez15 said:
Do you really think is because of the 3 years of difference in age?
Sorry, I don't have idea how long will it take for they to respond, but I'm just shocked as my husband is 9 years older than me... I hope they don't ask for more stuff...
Good luck!
No girl, don't worry. It's my husband who is 3 years younger. That's why. They say it's not really Pakistani norms. But don't worry, you will be fine

DeHdez15

Mar 10, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
13-05-2016
Med's Request
Requested again Oct 20/16
Med's Done....
Oct 28/16 (2nd time)
Passport Req..
November 8/2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2016
LANDED..........
December 10/2016
Nabia23 said:
No girl, don't worry. It's my husband who is 3 years younger. That's why. They say it's not really Pakistani norms. But don't worry, you will be fine
Oh ok, got it!
;D ;D
Thanks!

Def Patrick

Apr 28, 2016
aprihl23 said:

How did you attain this information? this is very detailed.
My wife (applicant) just submitted her passport at vfs office last week, still waiting.

aprihl23

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
☄Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
☄March 7, 2016
File Transfer...
☄May 31, 2016
Med's Request
☄UPFRONT
Med's Done....
☄Feb 9, 2016
Interview........
☄No interviews
Passport Req..
☄Oct. 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb. 2017
Nabia23 said:
Thank you for your quick response. Actually it's my husband who is 3 years younger than me, and they say that is against the Pakistani norms. So I am sending proof of us, I am sending over 100 pics...telling me my relationship ain't legit!! My husband also typed a cover letter explaining our age difference, and why we sent less pictures due to guideline of 3907, asking for 15-20 pics.
I am writing who, when, where behind the pictures.
That's good enough?
Wow. I see it now. You're right. They seem to only ask for 15-20 photos for Pakistanis. But it also says "of you and your sponsors WITH relatives and friends". Try to include pictures with familes and friends. Yes also write who, when, where but also write a brief of "what". Like "heading to the beach with her cousins" to make it feel more personal. This is just my opinion.

aprihl23

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
☄Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
☄March 7, 2016
File Transfer...
☄May 31, 2016
Med's Request
☄UPFRONT
Med's Done....
☄Feb 9, 2016
Interview........
☄No interviews
Passport Req..
☄Oct. 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb. 2017
Def Patrick said:
How did you attain this information? this is very detailed.
My wife (applicant) just submitted her passport at vfs office last week, still waiting.
Hi Patrick,

It's on the cic website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

You've not linked your account to the website at all? My husband also just submitted his passport last week and we're still waiting. They just updated our account. I'm hoping he gets notified to pick-up soon.

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
aprihl23 said:
Hey Aarcee,

Don't lose hope. Have you submitted all the documents? If they have not asked you for an interview or additional documents, you're probably going to get a ppr soon and ask you to submit asap. Keep ordering notes. I think I read somewhere that they get notified when you order gcms notes and will likely remind them to check your application. Goodluck.
hello Aprihl23,

Yes, i submitted everything in detail. We both are divorcees but we had a traditional wedding and legal wedding, no reception though and we did state that in the forms, my wife stayed in BC for almost 9 months on visitors and we have every little detail and pictures attached, my trips to my wifes country. Our Viber communications records, skype, FB, Our joint accounts, and we both are beneficiaries of each other policies, i provided all little details.

Keeping fingers crossed. I miss her you know. I am sure we all do miss our spouses.

Hey, how to request for GCMS notes?

Kind Regards
AARCEE