+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2015 OUTLAND APPLICATIONS

benitaagogo

Hero Member
Apr 4, 2015
278
8
Category........
Visa Office......
HKVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015, CIC received 03-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-16-2015, SA 04-30-2015
File Transfer...
05-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived, IP on Oct.9, DM on Nov.12
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
12-06-2015
itsmeysh said:
I got In Process today, time line as follows:

Application Sent : March 20, 2015
Application Recvd : March 23, 2015

AOR2: May 22, 2015
In Process : October 9, 2015
ok this makes me worried.....

My status changed to IP today but instead of the recent date of IP, it shows it's IP in May, what does it mean? Is this a fake IP?

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 5, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 11, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
 

Ineffable

Hero Member
Jan 12, 2015
349
27
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 23, 2015
AOR Received.
June 3, 2015
File Transfer...
July 7, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 21, 2015
Interview........
IP: Oct. 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2015
benitaagogo said:
ok this makes me worried.....

My status changed to IP today but instead of the recent date of IP, it shows it's IP in May, what does it mean? Is this a fake IP?

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 5, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 11, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
I don't think it's fake. I think most people see something similar. Their ECAS changes to show IP on a date much later than when the CIC says they began processing it.

My theory is that once an application receives SA and either is prepared to go to the next VO or when it arrives, the new VO enters the application into its inventory. All applications, once having their secondary VO information to the application and receives approval to move on to the PR application review, go to IP in the VO's systems and put into a pile. (I've seen this on my case notes I've ordered. There's a line that reads In Progress, but it showed they hadn't started my security check, support documents, etc. and there was no IP on ECAS yet.)

Once the CIC workers pull the application out of the pile, I think they then update ECAS to show they physically have it in hand.

So, I think We started processing your application on XX means, "Hey, you've got SA and now we're preparing to send it to the new VO and/or it's just arrived," and the date where you see your ECAS updated to IP means "Hey, we've actually grabbed your application out of the stack and are physically looking at it."

Long story short: I don't think your IP is a fake. I think it's legitimate.
 

benitaagogo

Hero Member
Apr 4, 2015
278
8
Category........
Visa Office......
HKVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015, CIC received 03-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-16-2015, SA 04-30-2015
File Transfer...
05-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived, IP on Oct.9, DM on Nov.12
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
12-06-2015
Ineffable said:
I don't think it's fake. I think most people see something similar. Their ECAS changes to show IP on a date much later than when the CIC says they began processing it.

My theory is that once an application receives SA and either is prepared to go to the next VO or when it arrives, the new VO enters the application into its inventory. All applications, once having their secondary VO information to the application and receives approval to move on to the PR application review, go to IP in the VO's systems and put into a pile. (I've seen this on my case notes I've ordered. There's a line that reads In Progress, but it showed they hadn't started my security check, support documents, etc. and there was no IP on ECAS yet.)

Once the CIC workers pull the application out of the pile, I think they then update ECAS to show they physically have it in hand.

So, I think We started processing your application on XX means, "Hey, you've got SA and now we're preparing to send it to the new VO and/or it's just arrived," and the date where you see your ECAS updated to IP means "Hey, we've actually grabbed your application out of the stack and are physically looking at it."

Long story short: I don't think your IP is a fake. I think it's legitimate.
Thank you Ineffable!!! I just took a look of the 2015 spreadsheet and found out many people got IP on October 9th :/

I know from about May/ June, the ECAS changes to IP after dm1, I was afraid CIC updated the system and now makes the applicants before May change the status to IP as well, but not the old IP that we knew. Some people say if ECAS changes to IP it means your interview is waived, I hope it's true.
 

gooh

Hero Member
Jul 20, 2014
291
8
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-3-2015
AOR Received.
23-4-2015
File Transfer...
29-4-2015
Med's Done....
5-2-2015
Passport Req..
In Process: 14-8-2015 DM: 15-12-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
Still haven't heard jack. On the 2015 spreadsheet a handful of March Ottawa applicants have already gotten DM and landed even. It's just silence and more silence. It doesn't help that they seem to be doing things weird this year with these "batches", I just keep hoping we hear something any day now.
 

Tinyaries

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
130
3
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10th, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 26th, 2017
Hello everybody!

We got an email yesterday asking for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee Receipt. :D
We paid and sent it today!

Hopefully our PPR will come anytime soon!

Good luck for all of you! :)

Cheers!!
 

medopharm

Hero Member
Oct 18, 2010
225
31
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
Tinyaries said:
Hello everybody!

We got an email yesterday asking for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee Receipt. :D
We paid and sent it today!

Hopefully our PPR will come anytime soon!

Good luck for all of you! :)

Cheers!!
congrats
good luck for in the next steps and land soon
and hopefully get our ppr soon
 

Tinyaries

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
130
3
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10th, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 26th, 2017
medopharm said:
congrats
good luck for in the next steps and land soon
and hopefully get our ppr soon
Thank you medopharm!
Hope you get news really soon.

All the best!
 

mrsB

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
193
4
124
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON!
LANDED..........
SOONEST POSSIBLE TIME! :D
Hello fellow March applicants!:) 8 months down, no progress frm MVO. been checkin my ECAS for quite sometime now. and our application is still "IN PROCESS"..

still on this black hole of "when(s)"and "how long".:( our child celebrated her birthday without her daddy last september. Two months, and several follow ups later, still there's no progress.

I don't know how much longer do we need to wait. We've been waiting since spring this year. It 's almost winter again and yet, we are still hanging on this neverending wait.. It is almost a year of being married but is coping up separately. Where is the "family reunification" promise that the gov't is promoting to their immigrants?

This is just heartbreaking.
 

benitaagogo

Hero Member
Apr 4, 2015
278
8
Category........
Visa Office......
HKVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015, CIC received 03-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-16-2015, SA 04-30-2015
File Transfer...
05-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived, IP on Oct.9, DM on Nov.12
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
12-06-2015
mrsB said:
Hello fellow March applicants!:) 8 months down, no progress frm MVO. been checkin my ECAS for quite sometime now. and our application is still "IN PROCESS"..

still on this black hole of "when(s)"and "how long".:( our child celebrated her birthday without her daddy last september. Two months, and several follow ups later, still there's no progress.

I don't know how much longer do we need to wait. We've been waiting since spring this year. It 's almost winter again and yet, we are still hanging on this neverending wait.. It is almost a year of being married but is coping up separately. Where is the "family reunification" promise that the gov't is promoting to their immigrants?

This is just heartbreaking.
You're not alone..............HKVO is slow as well, there's a lot of December applicants haven't got DM yet, sigh.........all I hope is no require of any documents and interview waives and redo medical exam then I'm good, I have my mind set up of the waiting time till at least next January, I should receive the notes in the end of this month will see what it says.

Anyways, hang in there, I know it's hard. But there's nothing we can do.
 

jhen_mhing24

Star Member
Oct 14, 2013
80
0
123
Winnipeg Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-15
Med's Done....
14-01-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-15
LANDED..........
23-12-16
mrsB said:
Hello fellow March applicants!:) 8 months down, no progress frm MVO. been checkin my ECAS for quite sometime now. and our application is still "IN PROCESS"..

still on this black hole of "when(s)"and "how long".:( our child celebrated her birthday without her daddy last september. Two months, and several follow ups later, still there's no progress.

I don't know how much longer do we need to wait. We've been waiting since spring this year. It 's almost winter again and yet, we are still hanging on this neverending wait.. It is almost a year of being married but is coping up separately. Where is the "family reunification" promise that the gov't is promoting to their immigrants?

This is just heartbreaking.

Hi sis March 13 applicant here and September 5 In Process..... It's frustrating indeed we hope new PM will do what he promise to shorten the period of family reunification process and he will visit Philippines on November 18-19 for APEC SUMMIT. Hope we hear good news soon.
 

Tinyaries

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
130
3
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10th, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 26th, 2017
Sa3Sa3 said:
It is Nov 4th :) Looks like wasn't clear to you in my previous post :D
Hello Sa3Sa3!!

How did the interview go?
Hope all went fine and you get your PPR really soon!

All the best! :)
 

Sa3Sa3

Hero Member
Apr 11, 2012
529
18
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Tinyaries said:
Hello Sa3Sa3!!

How did the interview go?
Hope all went fine and you get your PPR really soon!

All the best! :)
Thanks a lot for the wishes.

We went to the intereview today. They didn't allow me to enter the building. Just my wife and the translator were allowed to get in.
It took them 90 min. The officer was focusing in one point in our file. He kept going back and forth to it. He didn't like the fact that our relationship is not a long one and kept going around this point.

And after 90 min. He just ask here to wait for thier communication.

Back to waiting game :)

I checked our ecas and its still IP.
 

MommyBear888

Hero Member
May 8, 2015
322
1
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Sa3Sa3 said:
Thanks a lot for the wishes.

We went to the intereview today. They didn't allow me to enter the building. Just my wife and the translator were allowed to get in.
It took them 90 min. The officer was focusing in one point in our file. He kept going back and forth to it. He didn't like the fact that our relationship is not a long one and kept going around this point.

And after 90 min. He just ask here to wait for thier communication.

Back to waiting game :)

I checked our ecas and its still IP.
How long was your relationship?
 

MommyBear888

Hero Member
May 8, 2015
322
1
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Sa3Sa3 said:
Less than a year
How short is that before you got married? I don't think it's a problem as long as the marriage is genuine and everyone in the family is present during the ceremony. Im hoping you also have pictures together with your families prior the wedding.