+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2015 Citizenship Applicants

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJGGG said:
Asaif , thank you for your continuous follow up to keep the tracking table in shape

after going thru your timeline . can you pls advise how you made the FOIA request by mail or online .
what info you provided and have you attached passport copy .
did you indicate time frame , fees , reason why the request is made

my understanding this will be mailed internationally to our canadian address , is there any other way to receive it by email

thanks
I made the request online. Just included the required personal info and a copy of my passport and PR card. No timeframe, fees, reason, etc. If you provide an email address you'll get it through email after exactly one month.

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In process line finished and DM appeared to my ecas previous night sometime. No oath invite yet.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amk2015 said:
In process line finished and DM appeared to my ecas previous night sometime. No oath invite yet.
Congrats Amro. Since the DM status appeared, it's just a matter of days or at most weeks before you get the oath invitation.

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaif said:
Congrats Amro. Since the DM status appeared, it's just a matter of days or at most weeks before you get the oath invitation.
Thanks a lot. I cordially hope that you also get a good result very soon.

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And last night final 6th line appeared on ecas;

We sent you a notice on February 12, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 24, 2016 at 12:30 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Many good wishes for all my citizenship journey companions who are in queue. May it be smooth.

Air1220

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
amk2015 said:
And last night final 6th line appeared on ecas;

We sent you a notice on February 12, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 24, 2016 at 12:30 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Many good wishes for all my citizenship journey companions who are in queue. May it be smooth.
Congratulations !!!!

Which office thou???

phinkie17

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 27, 2016
AOR Received.
February 5, 2016
djpatel99 said:
Thanks. Here is my timeline. My local office is Scarborough

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 9, 2015.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 25, 2015.

We started processing your application on June 22, 2015.

We sent you correspondence on July 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before
sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

We sent you a notice on January 8, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 29, 2016 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on February 4, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 19, 2016 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Hi. Congratulations! I have a question to you. I checked my application status online and I also received a statement that they sent me a correspondence. May I know what additional information they asked from you? Thanks.

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gentilman2006 said:
still waiting for OATH ...its 3 month and 8 days after passing my test, are there any people here waiting for oath too??
i am from different office than yours , 80 days + , not even DM :'(

djpatel99

Jul 21, 2015
phinkie17 said:
Hi. Congratulations! I have a question to you. I checked my application status online and I also received a statement that they sent me a correspondence. May I know what additional information they asked from you? Thanks.
It was just a fingerprint request for me.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gentilman2006 said:
still waiting for OATH ...its 3 month and 8 days after passing my test, are there any people here waiting for oath too??
I'm waiting since Aug 2015. According to the tracking sheet, at least 10 March applicants in this forum are still waiting.