Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015
LANDED..........
15-09-2010
Dear All,

I finally received the invitation to appear and take the oath of citizenship in Mississauga on Feb 12th. We will proudly become Canadian Citizens after challenging but exciting journey.

I really wish the best of luck to all whom worked hard throughout their immigration journey.

Here is my updated timeline:

We sent you a notice on January 28, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 12, 2016 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
ymassimi said:
Dear All,

I finally received the invitation to appear and take the oath of citizenship in Mississauga on Feb 12th. We will proudly become Canadian Citizens after challenging but exciting journey.

I really wish the best of luck to all whom worked hard throughout their immigration journey.

Here is my updated timeline:

We sent you a notice on January 28, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 12, 2016 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment.

Congrats !!!, Were you assigned to Citizenship Judge ? before you got approved.

djpatel99

Jul 21, 2015
Cleared my citizenship test on friday (20 on 20 lol). The test was easy and the citizenship officer didnt ask me anything. Looked like he was just trying to make conversation to test my language skills. Nothing else.
E-cas updated to decision made today :D
Cant wait to get my oath invite.

ymassimi

Jun 15, 2014
Mississauga
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015
LANDED..........
15-09-2010
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Congrats !!!, Were you assigned to Citizenship Judge ? before you got approved.
No it was straightforward.

saad36

Mar 27, 2015
djpatel99 said:
Cleared my citizenship test on friday (20 on 20 lol). The test was easy and the citizenship officer didnt ask me anything. Looked like he was just trying to make conversation to test my language skills. Nothing else.
E-cas updated to decision made today :D
Cant wait to get my oath invite.
Congrats! I just gave my test a day before you. Hoping to getting an oath soon. Good luck to you!

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanz
funky
m
Nick
arbaaz3
GarryS
Blake
draxz1289
ssscc
Raincouver
Lux et Veritas
superfellow

Any progress with your applications? Nothing is heard from you for the last 6 months at least. Please update your status in the tracking sheet.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaif how you doing bud? haven't you got your oath yet?
asaif said:
khanz
funky
m
Nick
arbaaz3
GarryS
Blake
draxz1289
ssscc
Raincouver
Lux et Veritas
superfellow

Any progress with your applications? Nothing is heard from you for the last 6 months at least. Please update your status in the tracking sheet.

yyc84

Apr 28, 2015
Test at St. Clair on Tuesday went well 20/20 ;D.

The CO asked a lot of questions about residency, etc. Thankfully I had 3 bags worth of documents so I was prepared. She said I will hear from them in 6 weeks if they need more info, but status changed to DM today.

Hope it is positive news.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to those who advanced in the process and good luck for the rest.

dvillami
salil
yazdz
rissy1

It's been a while since your status in the tracking sheet has been updated. Are you still active in this forum?

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Hello,

Just got my ATIP report and i notice that my file was transferred to St Clair CIC (Toronto) from Mississauga the reason TFR-Workload (re)-distribution, not sure why... since the entire process was done in Mississauga office even my test?
anyone knows if that means i'm going back in the Q, it will take for while? they received the requested documents back in December 21, 2015and they were under review.

Thanks,

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaroddz said:
Hello,

Just got my ATIP report and i notice that my file was transferred to St Clair CIC (Toronto) from Mississauga the reason TFR-Workload (re)-distribution, not sure why... since the entire process was done in Mississauga office even my test?
anyone knows if that means i'm going back in the Q, it will take for while? they received the requested documents back in December 21, 2015and they were under review.

Thanks,
when you ordered ATIP , how long it took
my test 30nov in miss. still ecas IP , do you think i should order ATIP now or wait a bit more

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
my ATIP took about a month, don't be surprise if your application get transferred somewhere else, i would order a ATIP to find out what's going on.