+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2015 Citizenship Applicants

hany_sams

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
It's totally unknown how they use fingerprints after submission, I have submitted FP one month after test, that was in August and so far nothing. Timeline, next steps and status are completely unknown. I think they use FP to initiate security check process but I would have hoped that they ask for it from day one if required to speed up the process

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

any one has any idea how long it takes for rescheduled oath once u missed originally ?

S

pants123

Feb 24, 2015
Just saw eCas updated:
We sent you a notice on January 15, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 6, 2016 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
*Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.

Only wrote the test on Jan 9th, this is lightning speed! Very excited.

ymassimi

Jun 15, 2014
Mississauga
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015
LANDED..........
15-09-2010
pants123 said:
Just saw eCas updated:
We sent you a notice on January 15, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 6, 2016 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
*Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.

Only wrote the test on Jan 9th, this is lightning speed! Very excited.
Congratulations. where are you located?

umxian

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Just finished the citizenship test 20 min ago. Got 20/20. The interview is very smooth and easy. Asked my ID, and language approval and current work. The officer said will mail me the oath letter in 3-5 month. Hopefully sooner than that. I am from Winnipeg office. For other applicants, good luck for all of you.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called CIC to find about my rescheduled oath for Ottawa.( misses for dec)

So answer was so far no update and keep on checking your mail and online status and call us back if u don't see anything until March 31st.

Am not sure if anyone in the forum had a chance to reschedule oath ? and how long it took after missing the initial one.

Cheers

s

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to those who received the oath letter.

Seems that the tracking sheet needs some housekeeping. Since I'll probably be the last to get the oath invitation, I can help with it till the end.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaif I guess I will be the last as I haven't received DM yet. Test passed on Aug 31 and rqd.
asaif said:
Congrats to those who received the oath letter.

Seems that the tracking sheet needs some housekeeping. Since I'll probably be the last to get the oath invitation, I can help with it till the end.