+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2015 Citizenship Applicants

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rc1 you might have read my earlier posts. don't mean to dampen your spirit but my wife n I gave our tests on Aug 31. She got dm within a couple of days. I was requested for colored photo copies of pp and subsequently additional docs. I am stil in process.
rc1 said:
I gave my test on 03 Nov. and they had requested for 2 pages of passport to be translated, which I did within a couple of days. I sent it via express post and it reached CIC Edmonton office on the 09 Nov. The citizenship officer said there doesn't seem to be any other issues with my case and the stamps were the only thing.

Since then, there has been no status update on my file, and I am beginning to get a bit worried especially when I see a lot of people had a DM on their eCas, even the ones that had to submit additional documents.

Your feedback would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

rc1

Oct 16, 2015
andrew7007 said:
rc1 you might have read my earlier posts. don't mean to dampen your spirit but my wife n I gave our tests on Aug 31. She got dm within a couple of days. I was requested for colored photo copies of pp and subsequently additional docs. I am stil in process.
Yes I remember reading your posts, just didn't cross my mind.

Technically both of us are now under the non-routine application category, does that mean the March 31 2016 deadline does not apply to us anymore? If so, 36 months it is i guess... :eek:

yyc84

Apr 28, 2015
Not sure if tracker's up-to-date but are there folks here from GTA that are still In Process since summer? My file is stuck at Processing Started from June 12. I got AITP request and the only useful thing I could glean was that they did the RCMP Security check in July which was cleared and subsequently transferred to Mississauga on September 24th.

March is approaching fast and I haven't even received a test notification :mad:

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't be that pessimistic. I am still holding on to the 31 March deadline.
rc1 said:
Yes I remember reading your posts, just didn't cross my mind.

Technically both of us are now under the non-routine application category, does that mean the March 31 2016 deadline does not apply to us anymore? If so, 36 months it is i guess... :eek:

oilsand

Star Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2012
I'm not sure how many days more to wait for the oath invite but my ECAS is updated to DM today.

djpatel99

Jul 21, 2015
yyc84 said:
Not sure if tracker's up-to-date but are there folks here from GTA that are still In Process since summer? My file is stuck at Processing Started from June 12. I got AITP request and the only useful thing I could glean was that they did the RCMP Security check in July which was cleared and subsequently transferred to Mississauga on September 24th.

March is approaching fast and I haven't even received a test notification :mad:
I'm on the same boat. Mine is in process since June 22. I will be leaving canada for work on feb 10th and wont be around for 6 months. I'm assuming I'll have to make two trips back, one for the test and one for the oath. I'd be happy if they saved me one trip, let alone two. This is going to be such a mess. If not before feb 10, I'll probably be the only one to wish my test and oath were delayed lol.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANY IDEA OR EXPERIENCE ABOUT RE-SCHEDULING THE OATH ? HOW LONG IT TAKES AS I MISSED MINE ON 15TH DEC AND INFORMED CIC.

THANKS

S

rc1

Oct 16, 2015
andrew7007 said:
Don't be that pessimistic. I am still holding on to the 31 March deadline.
You are right, got to stay positive. Hopefully we will be done before March 31st deadline.

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
oilsand said:
I'm not sure how many days more to wait for the oath invite but my ECAS is updated to DM today.
Congrats!!!

mine took about 3 weeks

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djpatel99 said:
I'm on the same boat. Mine is in process since June 22. I will be leaving canada for work on feb 10th and wont be around for 6 months. I'm assuming I'll have to make two trips back, one for the test and one for the oath. I'd be happy if they saved me one trip, let alone two. This is going to be such a mess. If not before feb 10, I'll probably be the only one to wish my test and oath were delayed lol.
DJ, did you ask for ATIP?

oilsand

Star Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2012
glowingheart said:
Congrats!!!

mine took about 3 weeks

Exactly my first thoughts, done stressing over this very bureaucratic process and would just let go its pace. Requesting an ATIP or calling CIC agents are just an exercise in futility and adds stress to the application. Thanks for your input.

rc1

Oct 16, 2015
oilsand said:
Exactly my first thoughts, done stressing over this very bureaucratic process and would just let go its pace. Requesting an ATIP or calling CIC agents are just an exercise in futility and adds stress to the application. Thanks for your input.
Agreed, and I feel requesting an ATIP might be considered as a negative, but I could be wrong. I say this, as the citizenship officer asked me about the ATIP during the interview, just said I had requested an ATIP :s

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I took My Oath Today
No I can properly say I AM CANADIAN!!!!!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Good Luck Every one

God Bless You All !!!!

saad36

Mar 27, 2015
djpatel99 said:
Got my test invite today!