actual oath letter in ur mailbox vs when they got issued,
example who had there letters issued Dec 21, Dec 22, Dec 23..etc
kindly share ur experience

turboracer

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amk2015 said:
Today on Sunday 4th line appeared in my ecas. They notified for some additional document.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 27, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 14, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 27, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on December 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
what is your local office

pants123

Feb 24, 2015
Hey all, finally got a test date (Toronto) for Jan 9th after having been in process since June!

Question regarding which documents to take to the test, shall I just reprint my application and take originals where applicable? I saw some conversation about translating stamps, and I do have some Spanish language stamps in my passport from visiting Dominican Republic etc, but I did not submit any translations with my application, so am wondering if this is a new ask / required now.

Please let me know!

turboracer

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pants123 said:
Hey all, finally got a test date (Toronto) for Jan 9th after having been in process since June!

Question regarding which documents to take to the test, shall I just reprint my application and take originals where applicable? I saw some conversation about translating stamps, and I do have some Spanish language stamps in my passport from visiting Dominican Republic etc, but I did not submit any translations with my application, so am wondering if this is a new ask / required now.

Please let me know!
What is your local office friend ?

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I got the letter for FP requirement and sent FP through private agency. Goodness that I got the letter now, they could have asked for it at the interview (date still unknown) dragging the time period further.

arvind6365

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/12/2009
Doc's Request.
09/02/2010
Nomination.....
16/04/2010
AOR Received.
16/04/2010
IELTS Request
15/03/2010
File Transfer...
01/09/2010
Med's Request
17/03/2011
Med's Done....
05/05/2011
Interview........
wevied off
Passport Req..
05/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2012
Finally I become Canadian Citizen on 04 Jan 2016. I am feeling proud and confidence on my great achievement.

I wish every one who are waiting for their Oath Ceremony and Happy New Year to every on this forum.

Thanks

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long was the ceremony? mine is on the 8th

arvind6365 said:
Finally I become Canadian Citizen on 04 Jan 2016. I am feeling proud and confidence on my great achievement.

I wish every one who are waiting for their Oath Ceremony and Happy New Year to every on this forum.

Thanks

medielmawla

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Finally I become Canadian Citizen on 05 Jan 2016. I am feeling proud and confidence on my great achievement.

Thanks

turboracer

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medielmawla said:
Finally I become Canadian Citizen on 05 Jan 2016. I am feeling proud and confidence on my great achievement.

Thanks
What is your local office friend

rc1

Oct 16, 2015
I gave my test on 03 Nov. and they had requested for 2 pages of passport to be translated, which I did within a couple of days. I sent it via express post and it reached CIC Edmonton office on the 09 Nov. The citizenship officer said there doesn't seem to be any other issues with my case and the stamps were the only thing.

Since then, there has been no status update on my file, and I am beginning to get a bit worried especially when I see a lot of people had a DM on their eCas, even the ones that had to submit additional documents.

Your feedback would be really appreciated.

Thanks!