+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2015 Citizenship Applicants

pelipeli2

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone, just checked my ecas and I received my oath taking date. Dec 18 2015. The oathtaking invitation letter is dated Nov 30 2015.
FINALLY!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pelipeli2 said:
Hi Everyone, just checked my ecas and I received my oath taking date. Dec 18 2015. The oathtaking invitation letter is dated Nov 30 2015.
congrats, you will be a Canadian citizen before the year ends...

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
glowingheart said:
send them what they are asking for cause they need it and won't move forward until you send it, they are the ones who are processing your file so just send it and wait
Thanks, i went online and get the i94 https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov from the CBP website but it does not show all the entries, i called the CBP office they said we don't stamp your passport every time and if you have a valid i94 (usually valid for 6 months) and you cross more than ones during that period we may not record your entries or put a stamp, i'm confused as of what to provide that shows that i came back the same day? those missing entries it showed up on my wife and daughter report. any advice?

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GTA is quite silent regarding test date. Khanz, pants123, Bongeorgeo, funky, djpatel99, m, Nick, ChargerDodge, salil, GarryS, saad36, draxz1289, ssscc, YYC84, superfellow and rmukhe2 – Please inform about your status if you got any intimation from CIC. Lux also did not update march list.

djpatel99

Jul 21, 2015
amk2015 said:
GTA is quite silent regarding test date. Khanz, pants123, Bongeorgeo, funky, djpatel99, m, Nick, ChargerDodge, salil, GarryS, saad36, draxz1289, ssscc, YYC84, superfellow and rmukhe2 – Please inform about your status if you got any intimation from CIC. Lux also did not update march list.
No updates whatsoever. Mine has been stuck in process since june. Here's my timeline

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 25, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 22, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on July 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

They requested fingerprints which I submitted the same week. Nothing since then :(

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djpatel99 said:
No updates whatsoever. Mine has been stuck in process since june. Here's my timeline

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 25, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 22, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on July 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

They requested fingerprints which I submitted the same week. Nothing since then :(
DJ, you are lucky regarding FP notice. I requested for my ATIP and it shows under sub activity 'FP required', dated end of September but they did not even bother to inform me yet. If they required that, they could have informed me too to send it. I dont know they are busy enough or our files have fallen from the shelves.

djpatel99

Jul 21, 2015
amk2015 said:
DJ, you are lucky regarding FP notice. I requested for my ATIP and it shows under sub activity 'FP required', dated end of September but they did not even bother to inform me yet. If they required that, they could have informed me too to send it. I dont know they are busy enough or our files have fallen from the shelves.
You might get a fp request after the test. It has happened to quite a few people here. Hopefully that means a test is coming your way soon. If fp was the only thing stopping them from sending you a test, they'd have sent it and then put your file on the same shelf as mine lol.
Hopefully we get a test invite soon. When did they start processing your application?

umxian

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Got ATIP. Applied March 15th, But everything seems not start yet. I also saw there is due date 2016 march 24th under all eligibility assessment. does that mean cic have to catch that date? help some one call tell e hoe long my case might take? here is detail:

Knowledge: Not Started (what is knowledge, the test?)
Residence: Not started
Language: Not Started
Prohibition: Not Started
Criminality; Passed
Oath: Not started
Triage:1 (What is Triage? )
Triage 2 (both Triage date created at same time and updated at same time)
Eligibility assessment: 1 (what is 1 mean?)
also it shows my paper file transfer to local office on June 8

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djpatel99 said:
You might get a fp request after the test. It has happened to quite a few people here. Hopefully that means a test is coming your way soon. If fp was the only thing stopping them from sending you a test, they'd have sent it and then put your file on the same shelf as mine lol.
Hopefully we get a test invite soon. When did they start processing your application?
Processing started on Aug 27, I think it is quite early for me to expect any test invite this year.

djpatel99

Jul 21, 2015
amk2015 said:
Processing started on Aug 27, I think it is quite early for me to expect any test invite this year.
My office is putting together people to start a small branch in Germany around february. I'm surely going to miss out.

arvind6365

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/12/2009
Doc's Request.
09/02/2010
Nomination.....
16/04/2010
AOR Received.
16/04/2010
IELTS Request
15/03/2010
File Transfer...
01/09/2010
Med's Request
17/03/2011
Med's Done....
05/05/2011
Interview........
wevied off
Passport Req..
05/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2012
pelipeli2 said:
Congrats, Your EAS update when and when u receive you physical oath letter.
Please share

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djpatel99 said:
My office is putting together people to start a small branch in Germany around february. I'm surely going to miss out.
As per their announcement of completing process within a year, they should complete your process by Mar 09. Hopefully you will be free before that and will be able to join your Germany office. Wir beten.

durgesh73

May 24, 2011
My status changed to 'Decision Made' today. I passed exam on 26 Nov in Mississauga.
My wife missed by 1 question (14/20), awaiting 2nd test invite for her.

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
durgesh73 said:
My status changed to 'Decision Made' today. I passed exam on 26 Nov in Mississauga.
My wife missed by 1 question (14/20), awaiting 2nd test invite for her.
Congrats for u and sorry gor your wife. Did you apply together in one application.