Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
Jaroddz said:
Thanks guys I appreciate your advice and I think I will follow it, what's the average waiting time for the decision to be made?
From a couple of days after the test (if the CO tells you all is good and next step is Oath), to a couple of weeks after (If they will check your passport stamps with any copies you provide - was my case). And sometimes it would take much longer if they need to check something else or order your CBSA Entry/Exit report if they don't have it at the test day.
Example, my wife back early 2015, took her 2 months to see a Decision Made on her application, however she got Oath invite a week after DM showed up.

So bottom line, every case is different, even if most people are usually getting DM nowadays in less than 2 weeks long.

ONAP

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
Doc's Request.
05-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
06-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-09-2012
Passport Req..
22-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012
LANDED..........
25-10-2012
Lux et Veritas said:
Hey ONAP,
1) How was your test at Mississauga? Mine is next Monday morning
2) Did the officer tell you if your application is approved and now you just wait for the oath?

Cheers
1) How was your test at Mississauga? Mine is next Monday morning
Test was easy all we need to make sure ready 2/3 times that discover canada book and I got 20/20 done in 5 min

2) Did the officer tell you if your application is approved and now you just wait for the oath?
They did not mention as such approved but she said that you have to wait for letter and I assume Oath letter as mine is straight (no complications) application and hopefully no issues

Thanks
ONAP

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Babi22 said:
From a couple of days after the test (if the CO tells you all is good and next step is Oath), to a couple of weeks after (If they will check your passport stamps with any copies you provide - was my case). And sometimes it would take much longer if they need to check something else or order your CBSA Entry/Exit report if they don't have it at the test day.
Example, my wife back early 2015, took her 2 months to see a Decision Made on her application, however she got Oath invite a week after DM showed up.

So bottom line, every case is different, even if most people are usually getting DM nowadays in less than 2 weeks long.
I see, thanks much appreciated

umxian

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
I am stressed out. My case is in IP since April 7, its seems a lot earlier than other March applicants for their case get into IP stage. Many of them got test or done oath done.I still got nothing. if my case is non-routine. I should got RQ or contact for more documents already, but nothing. Can someone tell me what's the possible reason for my case been on hold?

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope you are checking your mail regularly. They don't update eCas but send you mail by post. I passed with my wife on Aug 31 and after a month I received a mail to submit additional docs which I did but missed out one doc and then I received another mail to submit some more docs which I again did. All this while my eCas was IP and when I click on IP the last update I get is invite for test which I did on Aug 31. Call them up and ask them what could be the problem.

umxian said:
I am stressed out. My case is in IP since April 7, its seems a lot earlier than other March applicants for their case get into IP stage. Many of them got test or done oath done.I still got nothing. if my case is non-routine. I should got RQ or contact for more documents already, but nothing. Can someone tell me what's the possible reason for my case been on hold?

umxian

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
andrew7007 said:
Hope you are checking your mail regularly. They don't update eCas but send you mail by post. I passed with my wife on Aug 31 and after a month I received a mail to submit additional docs which I did but missed out one doc and then I received another mail to submit some more docs which I again did. All this while my eCas was IP and when I click on IP the last update I get is invite for test which I did on Aug 31. Call them up and ask them what could be the problem.

[/quote

I check my mail everyday. I called CIC at beginning of November, they won't tell me anything, just official statement" wait, it's still in normal process time range". Did not got anything from CIC. I am think if there is something wrong with my file, they should contact me already. I am so frustrated right now.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Send them detailed fax referencing your file number or PR number. Explain your problem in the fax and see what happends.
umxian said:
andrew7007 said:

[/quote

I check my mail everyday. I called CIC at beginning of November, they won't tell me anything, just official statement" wait, it's still in normal process time range". Did not got anything from CIC. I am think if there is something wrong with my file, they should contact me already. I am so frustrated right now.

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
umxian said:
You can order your ATIP if you want to know what step your process is...

arvind6365

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/12/2009
Doc's Request.
09/02/2010
Nomination.....
16/04/2010
AOR Received.
16/04/2010
IELTS Request
15/03/2010
File Transfer...
01/09/2010
Med's Request
17/03/2011
Med's Done....
05/05/2011
Interview........
wevied off
Passport Req..
05/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2012
March 2015 Citizenship Applicants

Hi

Is anyone Calgary applicant got oath letter applied in March 2015 and Test completed in Oct 2015.
Please share if any info.

Thanks

jeanmtl

Oct 7, 2015
Hi everybody,

Test was passed! now waiting to know what is the decision that was made-
hopefully a good letter

Citizenship Timeline:
Application Received => 19-MAR-2015
AOR in Email => 01-APR-2015
Processing Started => 28-MAY-2015
File Transferred => 18-JUN-2015, MONTREAL
Test Date => 05-AUG-2015, CIC status checked 11-AUG-2015, they said they sent letter 17-JUL-2015 , I never got the letter.
letter to request another test sent => 12-AUG-2015
letter from CIC for test date received => 09-OCT-2015
Test #2 Date=>04-NOV-2015
DM => 24-NOV-2015 (ecas)
OATH =>

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

Test was passed today !

Citizenship Timeline:
Application Received => 6-MAR-2015
AOR in Email => 013-APR-2015
Processing Started => 9-july-2015
Test invite , 12 nov
e-cas updated , 19 Nov
Test Date => 30 nov , mississauga , passed 20/20

hope co decision is positive

Lux et Veritas

Star Member
Apr 25, 2015
Hey guys,
I passed my test and interview today. Quick question for Mississauga applicants: how much time did it take to do the oath ceremony after doing the test? Cheers.