Nomination.....
20-09-2011
Oath invite for December 09 at Rideau hall with Governor General :) ...\o/

I had my test on Oct 14 in Ottawa

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
glowingheart said:
I went decision made last week and at the moment people who did their test in the first week of September are getting oath
so my guess will be December but that is a short month cause of the Holidays so most likely second to third week of January

I'm pretty much checking my ceas in the am and pm who knows maybe I'm wrong and its earlier :)
This is a good news. Your decision made was in approximately 35 days of fingerprint submission. Hopefully mine will be similar and have oath invite soon

saad36

Mar 27, 2015
I was asked for my fingerprints back in September which I got done right away. So far there hasn't been any further updates. My ECAS reads

We sent you correspondence on September 18, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Wondering how long will it take before I get a test invite. I'm guessing my local office should be Scarborough.

umxian

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
saad36 said:
I was asked for my fingerprints back in September which I got done right away. So far there hasn't been any further updates. My ECAS reads

We sent you correspondence on September 18, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Wondering how long will it take before I get a test invite. I'm guessing my local office should be Scarborough.
I am still waiting the test too. IP since april 7. So upset right now.

umxian

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Hello, draxz1289 and amk2015, any update from your application? It's been over 8 months now, many people applied after me already got their test done and oath. My still IP. I am going lose my mind. Could anyone tell me what's the possible reason for my application been delayed so much?

insighty

Oct 26, 2015
umxian said:
Hello, draxz1289 and amk2015, any update from your application? It's been over 8 months now, many people applied after me already got their test done and oath. My still IP. I am going lose my mind. Could anyone tell me what's the possible reason for my application been delayed so much?
what does your RQ say? Did you request 1?

umxian

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
insighty said:
what does your RQ say? Did you request 1?
I did not receive any RQ or mail ask for more documents. I already request ATIP on Nov 4th, only thing I got is the automatic reply for the reference number. I should receive the ATIP by end of this week or next week. I am so upset and confused right now. They start in process my application back to April 7, If something wrong with my case they should contact me already. But it been 8 months now. Can someone help me.

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
umxian said:
I am in the same boat, didn't get anything and checked my ATIP, latest update is that the file is transferred and arrived in Scarborough office on July 28th, nothing after that!!!

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umxian said:
Umxian, no news yet. As we see many people among March applicants belonging to GTA (14/115) did not get any response yet. This strengthens one thing - you are not alone and they will take up our case. If this was only one, we could say the file might have fell off the shelf.

insighty

Oct 26, 2015
umxian said:
I did not receive any RQ or mail ask for more documents. I already request ATIP on Nov 4th, only thing I got is the automatic reply for the reference number. I should receive the ATIP by end of this week or next week. I am so upset and confused right now. They start in process my application back to April 7, If something wrong with my case they should contact me already. But it been 8 months now. Can someone help me.
I actually meant ATIP. I hope ATIP helps. Aside from that, I'm sorry about your case and would say a prayer for you for release.

washington.state

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smile_Canada said:
nope i have send the i94 report as was requested 2 months ago. And i have now received FOIA report too, just trying to interpret it, make it simple and then send it.

But now i am in Non-routine queue, so will probably take forever.

Question was that US travel after becoming PR or before?

radd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2012
AOR Received.
June 21,2012
Med's Request
September 20, 2012
Med's Done....
October 1, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 31, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 15, 2012
LANDED..........
December 2, 2012
I passed my test today :)..waiting for oath now :D

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
my wife and son took the oath today and became citizens..their test was on 02 Novemeber.. :)

FYI- their PR cards were taken away at the ceremony