+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2015 Citizenship Applicants

Smile_Canada

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andrew7007 said:
Smile does any member of your family have a DM status? Was your wife DM on ecas?
nope, I have just me n my son applied.

Also an update, i received my ATIP today.
It says: Complex - referred to PM-03 to review due to extensive travel to USA and low number of days claimed for residency

Also it says
Knowledge: Passed
Language : Passed
Prohibition: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Residence: In Progress
Oath: Not started

Paper File Location: Surrey Complex cases

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
glowingheart said:
what they requested from me was Passports, PR card and Landing paper add any relevant document you have
It says all my original documents that support your citizenship application

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh man! I hope it gets cleared soon. However in my case my wife received DM. The CO assured us of oath within 2 to 4 months. Then 2 months after the test I was asked to submit my Notice of assessment from CRA for 2012, 13 and 14 + my ROE and pay stubs from 2011 to feb 2015 + one of my passport copies. I sent all the docs and waiting for oath. Had requested for urgent processing due to a job offer in the middles east and I am on EI for the past 7 months but CIC did not consider. Sent them several faxes from the employers too. on deaf ears. Fingers crossed. Wish you all the best. I have 90 days more than the required 1095.
Smile_Canada said:
nope, I have just me n my son applied.

Also an update, i received my ATIP today.
It says: Complex - referred to PM-03 to review due to extensive travel to USA and low number of days claimed for residency

Also it says
Knowledge: Passed
Language : Passed
Prohibition: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Residence: In Progress
Oath: Not started

Paper File Location: Surrey Complex cases

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andrew7007 said:
Oh man! I hope it gets cleared soon. However in my case my wife received DM. The CO assured us of oath within 2 to 4 months. Then 2 months after the test I was asked to submit my Notice of assessment from CRA for 2012, 13 and 14 + my ROE and pay stubs from 2011 to feb 2015 + one of my passport copies. I sent all the docs and waiting for oath. Had requested for urgent processing due to a job offer in the middles east and I am on EI for the past 7 months but CIC did not consider. Sent them several faxes from the employers too. on deaf ears. Fingers crossed. Wish you all the best. I have 90 days more than the required 1095.
Dear Andrew, nothing to say except to expect for the best. Otherwise ROE, pay stubs are not asked generally. Delay should not take your opportunity away. There should be a way they consider somebody's emergency situation.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hEY,

ANY UPDATE ON THE CIC ONLINE STATUS.

If CIC got finger prints or not yet ? i checked with RCMP and mine were sent the next day so probably we are good.

Plz keep me updated.And your office is Ottawa as well like me ?

Thanks

betoherman said:
I sent an email to RCMP asking for my FP application. They sent me back standard email you get when they receive your email. After 10 min or so, an official sent me an email saying they forwarded my results to St. Clair the very next day. It did not mention if they found a match but the FP officer lady told me if they don't find anything wrong RCMP sends the results very fast. So I can say that is positive. My results probably now are still on transit. I just have to wait. For sure I wont have news this month because the oath ceremony for November is already booked. Hopefully I can take it on January next year. This is my guess and I am ok. ( in the best case hahaha) ::)

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Simp said:
hEY,

ANY UPDATE ON THE CIC ONLINE STATUS.

If CIC got finger prints or not yet ? i checked with RCMP and mine were sent the next day so probably we are good.

Plz keep me updated.And your office is Ottawa as well like me ?

Thanks
Hi guys, i am in the same boat and from ottawa too. You mean that RCMP sent your fingerprint results the next day they receive from the third party company taking fingerprints.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes they did.And even the website says if no issues then less than 72 hrs to send back the report.
When did u have ur finger prints and citizenship test taken ?

S

FOMARK said:
Hi guys, i am in the same boat and from ottawa too. You mean that RCMP sent your fingerprint results the next day they receive from the third party company taking fingerprints.

Rakiura74

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
02-03-2015
AOR Received.
22-03-2015
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
We had our test this wednesday and both my husband and I passed it.
However, at the little interview when they checked our papers and such, we were told that we need to be seen by an offcial for an interview and later a citizenship judge that would have to review our case.

We received an RQ in spring, which we filled out. I assumed (and got confirmed from cic telephone service that it is a good sign we got out test invite, so I falsely assumed our RQ got accepted.

Why would they wait until after the test to check our case?
How long will it take about now to see a judge?

Under the new regulation, we would qualify without problems, we are PR since 2008 and never had longer absences except that year on sabbatical, which counts as a work mission abroad.
Wouldn't they take this into consideration, knowing that under the new rule we would qualify anyways?
Please someone can give me some hope?

I was hoping to feel some relief after passing the test, and now it is all doomsday again..

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rakiura my wife and I passed the test on Aug 31. They requested additional docs from us which we sent. My wife got DM after 3 days but I am in limbo since. Just to give you an idea.
Rakiura74 said:
We had our test this wednesday and both my husband and I passed it.
However, at the little interview when they checked our papers and such, we were told that we need to be seen by an offcial for an interview and later a citizenship judge that would have to review our case.

We received an RQ in spring, which we filled out. I assumed (and got confirmed from cic telephone service that it is a good sign we got out test invite, so I falsely assumed our RQ got accepted.

Why would they wait until after the test to check our case?
How long will it take about now to see a judge?

Under the new regulation, we would qualify without problems, we are PR since 2008 and never had longer absences except that year on sabbatical, which counts as a work mission abroad.
Wouldn't they take this into consideration, knowing that under the new rule we would qualify anyways?
Please someone can give me some hope?

I was hoping to feel some relief after passing the test, and now it is all doomsday again..

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Simp said:
Yes they did.And even the website says if no issues then less than 72 hrs to send back the report.
When did u have ur finger prints and citizenship test taken ?

S
r
My test was nov 4. Sent FP on nov 16. What should i do now. Contact RCMP. When should they reply if i contacted them today? When should we expect our oath

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
FOMARK said:
r
My test was nov 4. Sent FP on nov 16. What should i do now. Contact RCMP. When should they reply if i contacted them today? When should we expect our oath
I received a reply from the RCMP like 5 days after I sent my email
the oath have no idea I will say between Jan and Feb

falcon123

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I passed my test on October 8 in Calgary. Still awaiting oath invite since then. Anyone with a similar case ::)?

Also I read about finger prints in a few posts. Can someone please explain:

1) What stage are the finger prints asked?
2) Does everyone need to send those or only if asked? (I did not get asked).

Lastly, good luck to everyone.

Thanks.

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
falcon123 said:
Hello,

I passed my test on October 8 in Calgary. Still awaiting oath invite since then. Anyone with a similar case ::)?

Also I read about finger prints in a few posts. Can someone please explain:

1) What stage are the finger prints asked?
2) Does everyone need to send those or only if asked? (I did not get asked).

Lastly, good luck to everyone.

Thanks.
You only need to get the fingerprints done if CIC asked you to
I did my test on oct 8 and received the letter requesting the fingerprint that same day

Check your ecas mybe you are decision made by now

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
glowingheart said:
You only need to get the fingerprints done if CIC asked you to
I did my test on oct 8 and received the letter requesting the fingerprint that same day

Check your ecas mybe you are decision made by now
When should you expect decision made and oath?

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
FOMARK said:
When should you expect decision made and oath?
I went decision made last week and at the moment people who did their test in the first week of September are getting oath
so my guess will be December but that is a short month cause of the Holidays so most likely second to third week of January

I'm pretty much checking my ceas in the am and pm who knows maybe I'm wrong and its earlier :)