+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2015 Citizenship Applicants

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Grasshopper said:
I don't know what does LOT mean.. This is what my ecas status is:-

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 10, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 1, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 12, 2015.

My status never went to "Transferred to local office" or something like that

I provide the email ID to CIC. In fact received my AOR through email. But there is no email for test invite. It is a printed letter sent through Canada post.

Hope that answers your question.

- Grasshopper
Thanks for reply. LOT means local office transfer update that you did not see in your e case.
So i think its new trend for CIC to not update LOT
CONGRATS again and good luck

superfellow

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Grasshopper said:
I don't know what does LOT mean.. This is what my ecas status is:-

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 10, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 1, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 12, 2015.

My status never went to "Transferred to local office" or something like that

I provide the email ID to CIC. In fact received my AOR through email. But there is no email for test invite. It is a printed letter sent through Canada post.

Hope that answers your question.

- Grasshopper
Congrat! By the way, where did you apply from? And you checked the eCase status everyday? Otherwise, why are you pretty sure your status never went to LOT?

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
NOBODYLIKEME said:
Thanks for reply. LOT means local office transfer update that you did not see in your e case.
So i think its new trend for CIC to not update LOT
CONGRATS again and good luck
shouldn't it be TLO (Transfer to Local Office) just saying ;)

WindsorFeb15Aspirant

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Grasshopper said:
Finally Mississauga office is waking up !!

Received Test invite today by Canada post for me & my wife. Test is scheduled for 28th September. :eek: :eek:
Letter is dated 8th September. E-CAS is not yet updated with this information.

Someone please update the sheet. For some reason I cannot edit it.

- Grasshopper
Congrats and Good Luck!

Born2bBeast

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
This will give a lot of GTA applicants a hope of receiving Test invite !!

i have applied from Brampton and my ecase is stuck on in process since June 17.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 17, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 31, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 17, 2015.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Born2bBeast said:
This will give a lot of GTA applicants a hope of receiving Test invite !!

i have applied from Brampton and my ecase is stuck on in process since June 17.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 17, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 31, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 17, 2015.
Dear born2beast

Thanks for the encouragement ....... your intentions are nice, BUT how this message is going to give any hope for us ....... :mad:
You are struck at IP since June 17 ........ so are all applicants (Mississauga) from March onwards.
Its high time that Mississauga (or Scarborough) start sending Test invite.
Also I can't see any Oath ceremonies for December 2014 (& onwards) applicants ...... very sorry state ...... :'(

Cheers, Anil.

pelipeli2

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yay!!! Received my test invite today (Sep 11) by mail. It is dated Sep 5 and postmarked Sep 9.
Exam is scheduled on Sep 30.
Looks like Calgary office is moving along :)
;D ;D ;D

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
from the look of things no one from mississauga/toronto/ottawa offices have received test invite yet. I wonder if these offices will be able to process all of the march applicants for march 2016.

Also typically how far is oath date after test. 1 month 2 months?

WindsorFeb15Aspirant

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pelipeli2 said:
Yay!!! Received my test invite today (Sep 11) by mail. It is dated Sep 5 and postmarked Sep 9.
Exam is scheduled on Sep 30.
Looks like Calgary office is moving along :)
;D ;D ;D
Congratulations! Good Luck for your test and interview!

Nasimj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had my oath @ Kitchener office yesterday. It was short and sweet! 43 new citizens from 17 different countries.
Judge was amazing with a great sense of humor. During the oath, the clerk was walking around the room to make sure everyone repeats and says all the words in the oath!
There were two televisions in the waiting room where additional visitors could watch the oath room. When they checked everyone in, there was more space in the oath room so they let everyone in.
It was a wonderful experience and one that I was anxiously waiting for!
Thanks everyone in the forum for their amazing contribution and I hope the rest of you reach the end of this journey with ease and happiness! :)

WindsorFeb15Aspirant

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nasimj said:
Had my oath @ Kitchener office yesterday. It was short and sweet! 43 new citizens from 17 different countries.
Judge was amazing with a great sense of humor. During the oath, the clerk was walking around the room to make sure everyone repeats and says all the words in the oath!
There were two televisions in the waiting room where additional visitors could watch the oath room. When they checked everyone in, there was more space in the oath room so they let everyone in.
It was a wonderful experience and one that I was anxiously waiting for!
Thanks everyone in the forum for their amazing contribution and I hope the rest of you reach the end of this journey with ease and happiness! :)
Congratulations Nasimj!

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
chibiks said:
from the look of things no one from mississauga/toronto/ottawa offices have received test invite yet. I wonder if these offices will be able to process all of the march applicants for march 2016.

Also typically how far is oath date after test. 1 month 2 months?
Dear chibiks
'Grasshopper' from March batch got his test invite ....... the first one from our March list .... ::)
Another applicant from Toronto 'IrfanP' (April batch) also got his test invite...... :-X
Still hoping that pace will pick up for rest of us!!

Cheers, Anil

oilsand

Star Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2012
Just had my test, 20/20, but I need a stamp translation. Anyone knows where I can get passport stamp translation from Arabic to English in Edmonton? ASAP!!

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
oilsand said:
Just had my test, 20/20, but I need a stamp translation. Anyone knows where I can get passport stamp translation from Arabic to English in Edmonton? ASAP!!
Hello,

i will recommend this website www.rev.com/translation i use it my self for all my Canadian and US paperwork, they're fantastic everything is online and the turnaround is less than 24H even in the weekend, they're Certified translation for US Immigration USCIS, i guess it will be for Canada also.

Good Luck.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
oilsand said:
Congratulations oilsand for passing the test :)
You can use the certified Translator centre of Edmonton North
The Arabic Islamic centre I. Can send the number for you in pm

I have one question did you send a photocopy of your passport before with the application?
I sent the translation and a copy of my passport. I don't know they will have at Edmonton or should I take another copy and translation with me for the interview?