+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2015 Citizenship Applicants

Nah

Mar 26, 2015
Hi, My test was 31-July. Did anybody be asked to sign a white paper while interviewing? It's white and with landscape side. What is that for?

bongeorgeo

Apr 16, 2011
ejamal said:
Good morning everyone,

This message is intended to identify inactive users so that their spreadsheet entries would be archived. Could the following users kindly reply to this message stating their current status?

Users:
  • Bongeorgeo
  • dudesam
  • kkkkkkkk
  • Sannoj
  • mo
  • Rizzy
  • Yellowknife
  • Jacaranda
  • VSM

Cheers,

Hi , I live in GTA
Received March 20
In process June 17

No letters yet and they don't pick up the phone , I am so sad

ejamal

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
24-02-2012
Med's Request
25-5-2012
Passport Req..
28-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
bongeorgeo said:
Hi , I live in GTA
Received March 20
In process June 17

No letters yet and they don't pick up the phone , I am so sad
Thanks for letting us know bongeorgeo.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody from Edmonton receive a test invite yet? Just making my presence felt. Had a job opening in Dubai and requested for urgent processing. Furnished the itinerary and the job offer letter upon request. CIC official from Sydney assured me of urgent processing but when my file was transferred to Edmonton on May 7, the processing officer here decided otherwise and my application is in normal processing. Lost the Dubai job thanks to CIC. Called them several times but the call center agents are of no help. I have noticed some of them are not efficient in dealing with calls. Waiting for the test invite,

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
100% of the active March applicants have gone "In Process" :p

Among the tracking sheets, ours is the best in terms of organization and follow-up.

Thanks to ejamal for his effort in keeping the sheet in order.

Nasimj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passed my test today in the morning in Kitchener office.
Please read the book carefully as the test is similar but not as easy as the online tests.
If you just memorize those online answers, you'll get confused, try to understand how the government works and create a story line when you study the book.

Interview was good, she went through my documents and asked me a few very detailed questions which showed that they went through all the documents that I submitted and Much More.
Eventually she said that she is approving my file and that my oath will be in September. (She didn't hand me a letter but I saw her writing it down)

All the best for everyone who is waiting for their turn :)

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Nasimj said:
Please read the book carefully as the test is similar but not as easy as the online tests.
If you just memorize those online answers, you'll get confused, try to understand how the government works and create a story line when you study the book.

Interview was good, she went through my documents and asked me a few very detailed questions which showed that they went through all the documents that I submitted and Much More.
Eventually she said that she is approving my file and that my oath will be in September. (She didn't hand me a letter but I saw her writing it down)

Congrats.
what score we should get to pass?
are all question MCQs
are question direct and easy, all answers are in the book
Thanks in advance

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
NOBODYLIKEME said:
Congrats.
what score we should get to pass?
are all question MCQs
are question direct and easy, all answers are in the book
Thanks in advance
You need 15 out of 20 to pass

All questions are MCQ's

The questions are a mix some are direct, some a little twisted to make you think. If you read the discover canada guide thoroughly at least 3 times you should be fine.

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Nasimj said:

Congrats

Nasimj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOBODYLIKEME said:
Congrats.
what score we should get to pass? 15/20
are all question MCQs: Yes and you will have a few True/False as well
are question direct and easy, all answers are in the book: All from the book but be ready to answer any question from anywhere in the book! I read the book twice and did a lot of online tests but I was still unsure about a few questions.
Thanks in advance
Thank you! :)
Answers above :)
I don't want to scare you, there are plenty of easy questions in there as well, but overall it's not a piece of cake and you do need to know the book!

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brzykanadan said:
Hello. My husband has to write the English language proficiency test, March 6, and as soon as we get the results we are sending our application in (me and my husband together). We are from the west coast, so likely home office will be Surrey or Vancouver. Living in Canada since 2001 on study and work permits, became PR in 2009. We travel to the US lots, in the summer for camping, otherwise just day trips shopping and such. We dont have stamps in passports for every border crossing, just every three months when we renew our white cards to the US, so I plan to get CBSA records and I 94 records for our interview. All our children were born in Canada and are Canadians but I guess I have to include their school records with the application as well. Otherwise I do not plan to include any extra documents, only what is asked for. We are in no rush to get the Citizenship although it will be an awesome feeling to finally hold a Canadian passport and be able to vote, so I hope the wait time will not be excessive. So that is my story. Cheers to all March 2015 applicants and others of course!
Hey what's a white card?

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Nasimj said:
Thank you! :)
Answers above :)
I don't want to scare you, there are plenty of easy questions in there as well, but overall it's not a piece of cake and you do need to know the book!
thanks a lot for u and samreentariq
I am reading the book but I find it difficult, a lot of names and dates...I can't memorize

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
NOBODYLIKEME said:
thanks a lot for u and samreentariq
I am reading the book but I find it difficult, a lot of names and dates...I can't memorize
Just try and read it 2 or 3 times, you will see you will memorize the names and dates easily...