+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2014 OUTLAND APPLICANTS

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhcohen2014 said:
BTW... COPR was in my mailbox when i got back to the states! Plan to land at the end of the month!!!!! wish me luck!
CONGRATS!!! Great to see good thing happen to good person. Sadly you will be without the hubby for a month.

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014 (Received as per tracking 21-03-2013)
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
Obronibini said:
We just got our GCMS notes today, medicals passed :D! But nothing else has been started yet. The notes seem okay and shows a summary of the info we have sent and didn't point out any concerns as of yet so that seems good and at least we know they have taken a look at the file and at our photos. We are a bit unsure about this one part though, does anyone understand what this means? We have taken out all the dates and personal info, but the due date has passed if that makes any difference.

INFO SHARING: 1
Created Date: ****/**/** **:**:**
Created By: *******ok
Updated Date: ****/**/** **:**:**
Updated By: EAIBIOG
UCI: ********
Family Name: *******
Given Name(s): ******
Type: Biographic
Partner: USA
Validity Date:
Status Updated By: EAIBIOG
Status Updated Date: ****/**/**
Assigned To: RC-9570
Assigned By: FM02044
Due Date: ****/**/**
Activity #: *-*******
Ok so apparently Canada and USA have an agreement to share info about people's visa , they inform each other if someone has been refused visa . They were just checking if ive ever applied for a USA visa I guess .

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
hello everyone
i have applied for my spouse visa in march 2014 ( in canada) and after getting the sponsor eligibilty mail , my file is transferred to new delhi office in april 02,2014 and on april 10, 2014 i am getting the mail from delhi office for the submission of landing fee slip copy and police verification record if u stayed outside india..after that i am not getting anything else from delhi office till date and my application status is application recieved ( when we r checking through online on cic website). so my question is that is there anyone in the same slot.or anyone getting passport request .like i am not getting any passsport request etc from delhi office...
so please share u r story if u r applied in march also....it will great help..
Thank you

marjorlie08

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
AOR Received.
12-05-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
01-08-2014; In Process..: 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2015 got decision made: 10-01-2015
Hello everyone!! It's a very beautiful birthday gift that canadian embassy manila emailed me, PPR already last friday, aug 1..

ishvas

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope not... 16th september IP and 14th October DM...
Passport Req..
October 16th
VISA ISSUED...
October 22th
LANDED..........
October 31st
deep33 said:
hello everyone
i have applied for my spouse visa in march 2014 ( in canada) and after getting the sponsor eligibilty mail , my file is transferred to new delhi office in april 02,2014 and on april 10, 2014 i am getting the mail from delhi office for the submission of landing fee slip copy and police verification record if u stayed outside india..after that i am not getting anything else from delhi office till date and my application status is application recieved ( when we r checking through online on cic website). so my question is that is there anyone in the same slot.or anyone getting passport request .like i am not getting any passsport request etc from delhi office...
so please share u r story if u r applied in march also....it will great help..
Thank you
Hi,

NDVO is currently processing 2013 application as last year's strike messes up everything.. NDVO havent touch January 2014 application yet... January 2014 applicant too waiting for PPR.. as i m a april 2014 applicant we all are sailing in the same hoat..

So dont loose hope n hopefully march applicant get ppr by the end of october..

For further information please join new delhi 2014 applicant forum as we all new delhi applicant listed their and may be seniors answers your qus in a better way..

Thanks

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
ishvas said:
Hi,

NDVO is currently processing 2013 application as last year's strike messes up everything.. NDVO havent touch January 2014 application yet... January 2014 applicant too waiting for PPR.. as i m a april 2014 applicant we all are sailing in the same hoat..

For further information please join new delhi 2014 applicant forum as we all new delhi applicant listed their and may be seniors answers your qus in a better way..

Thanks
ok thanks buddy..i will join that page

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ishvas said:
Hi,

Thanks
That strike affected every VO but the Manila VO is down to 6-month processing time, so the New Delhi VO cannot use that strike as an excuse.

M

mikeymyke

marjorlie08 said:
Hello everyone!! It's a very beautiful birthday gift that canadian embassy manila emailed me, PPR already last friday, aug 1..
Nice, congrats! Also congrats to rhcohen for her COPR.

Now it looks like obviously, all the Sydney/USA applicants have at least got their DM or COPR, and the next line of people to get PPRs are the Manila people. You see guys? Even though Manila has a 14 month processing time, you can speed that time up considerably if you have a solid application.

But I know Singapore applicants will be near the bottom of the race to get PR :(

sweetiepie46

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2014
AOR Received.
SA August 1, 2014
File Transfer...
August 1, 2014
Med's Done....
June 3, 2914
Passport Req..
soon please!
VISA ISSUED...
soon please!
LANDED..........
soon please!
rhcohen2014 said:
BTW... COPR was in my mailbox when i got back to the states! Plan to land at the end of the month!!!!! wish me luck!
Congrats! How did you do it why you got visa so fast?hmmmmmit took only 4 months for you?

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
mikeymyke said:
Nice, congrats! Also congrats to rhcohen for her COPR.

Now it looks like obviously, all the Sydney/USA applicants have at least got their DM or COPR, and the next line of people to get PPRs are the Manila people. You see guys? Even though Manila has a 14 month processing time, you can speed that time up considerably if you have a solid application.

But I know Singapore applicants will be near the bottom of the race to get PR :(
yeah that sucks . Hopefully something is done abt that for you guys mike. Accra has 15 months processing time, but they are working around 5 to 7 months at most. We got the note and it looks cool. Have you got your second note yet?

M

mikeymyke

No not yet, yesterday I ordered my 4th GCMS notes, because I order one every 2 weeks. I still haven't gotten my second set of notes yet. They were supposed to arrive last week.

MrJB

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2014
AOR Received.
10-4-2014 and 11-05-2014
File Transfer...
15/04/2014
Med's Done....
24-02-2014
Passport Req..
18-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2014
LANDED..........
18/7/2014, PR Card arrived 10/9
mikeymyke said:
No not yet, yesterday I ordered my 4th GCMS notes, because I order one every 2 weeks. I still haven't gotten my second set of notes yet. They were supposed to arrive last week.
Seriously mate? You whinge about how long it's taking, which is fair, it's horrible waiting, but then you tie up CIC resources by constantly requesting notes?
Why?
The notes never have information that can help you in them - they just say what stage is started and when.
It's madness to be doing this constantly. I've worked in government buildings, even if it's not the same department technically, you can bet those people share a breakroom, they will talk, and they will label you a nuisance. I strongly advise you to quit it.

M

mikeymyke

MrJB said:
Seriously mate? You whinge about how long it's taking, which is fair, it's horrible waiting, but then you tie up CIC resources by constantly requesting notes?
Why?
The notes never have information that can help you in them - they just say what stage is started and when.
It's madness to be doing this constantly. I've worked in government buildings, even if it's not the same department technically, you can bet those people share a breakroom, they will talk, and they will label you a nuisance. I strongly advise you to quit it.
Every thread I've looked at it said requesting GCMS notes does not affect your processing time unless you're ordering physical files, I'm only ordering the electronic stuff.

Of course the notes have info that helps me, they will mention in the comments, what red flags are present, what documents we are missing, etc. Having this info helps me prepare to address their concerns to possibly avoid an interview, which by the way, is an unprecedented 24 month wait time, just for an interview. I've read many threads where people were able to successfully reverse the VO's decision to have an interview because they read the red flags that were on the GCMS notes, sent in the appropriate evidence to counter their concerns, and then the VO's decide not to schedule an interview.

I don't think they will label me a nuisance, as nowhere did they say that I shouldn't order so many notes at one time, but they do say if you send in too many case specific enquiries (not the same as GCMS) through the Singapore VO's contact email, they will possibly delay your application. They didn't say anything about the GCMS notes. I'm a Canadian, and I have every right to access this information (GCMS), as indicated on their website, so I'm just simply exercising that right. Besides, I'm the one who's paying the $5 each time I'm requesting the info. Isn't it more of a nuisance that someone sends in an application with missing documents? Or someone with a fake marriage, omitting information on the forms? Or seeing so many interview applicants waiting in line each and every day? There are so many people on the interveiw queue at the Singapore VO, because so many of them have red flag relationships or something else, wouldn't that be more of a nuisance than someone with minimal red flags, submits a very detailed application, but requests GCMS a lot?

I might "whinge" about how long its taking, but honestly, I'm more upset about the fact that there are so many people who do fake marriages in the SE Asia region, causing CIC to have to increase their processing times, rather than being upset at CIC themselves. I know I can't fault the govt for taking so long to process the applications, because it's the people who live in these regions deciding to do so many fake marriages. And seeing as how my wife has to wait 4-10x longer to get her PR than you, I hope you understand when I have to work that much harder to make the application successful, and part of that is getting the GCMS notes often to ensure we have the most up to date info.

I don't try to whine about how its not fair that people from US or Australia get their PR in 3-4 months, while my wife has to wait 12-36 months, I just try to say that this is just how it is, blame the people in those regions, not the visa offices, and just try to work with what you have. And what I have, is the ability to order GCMS as much as I need to (and CIC does not indicate that ordering too many will cause delays), so I will utilize that ability. I don't want to ask, "Do you think its fair just because my wife is from a less developed country that she should have to wait 4-10x longer than someone from USA/Australia?" Maybe it seems unfair, and you can always ask, "Is it fair that I have a hard time bringing in a spouse who is 30 years younger than me?" Of course the answer is, no its not fair, but that's just how it is. And that's the way I look at the processing times, "It's just how it is". Gotta work with the cards you're dealt.

And FYI, my wife and I have made alternate plans should she have to wait 2 years for an interview, and we also plan to take trips together twice a year while we're waiting for this PR process to go through. Make no mistake though, I"m very happy for those of you from the USA/Australia region, and right now, the Manila region, who are starting to get PPRs, DMs, and PR visas.

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
mikeymyke said:
oh ok. I think with what I saw on the note which are Gud comments and summary of our proves I will wait. One month has passed, they may have added something or moved a step further, we will order a new note in two weeks if we do not hear anything. I didn't know the vo gather and send out the notes . I thought that department will be different . Some workers may be getting mad or irritated if they keep getting too many request from the same person within short times, even though it is our right to order. That is human nature. Personally I think two weeks is too much . Lol that's just my opinion though. Am not in any way saying you shouldn't do what you want. Of course I am not your boss or anything. Order more if that makes you feel better. Like you said you are the one paying. I do understand your decision and motive behind it. You seem to have a solid case and so I believe your application will sail through easily by Gods grace. The real note is the comment right? Do they add to the comment every now and then ? Our comment says when we met, when I propose , when my sweetheart visited, our pictures, and they go on to say my wife's family came to the wedding, and describe the wedding as sizeable white wedding and reception. And somewhere they say I do not have any medical impediment that prevent me from entering Canada etc . That was the comment section. It also shows they've done something's which I don't understand much because they use some technical immigration jagons . It also says security note started, eligibility , background check etc all not started. What do you think? It means it left with those things that are not stated yet right ?