Dec 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Dec 18, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 24, 2014
Application Received, but not In Process

I send my application at March and got my AOR at April 14.
My ECAS status is still "Application Received", but not "In Process".

Should I worry about this?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Re: Application Received, but not In Process

grishan1 said:
I send my application at March and got my AOR at April 14.
My ECAS status is still "Application Received", but not "In Process".

Should I worry about this?
No :)

rajcares4u

Feb 13, 2013
hi I recently visited India for a month mean while I got a request for RCMP clearance and it stated this has to be received by 60 days from the sent email date. its already been 40 days I applied for my RCMP what would be the best and fastest way to submit the RCMP once I receive it? and is this something I should be concerned about as they requested RCMP clearance? senior please educate me regarding. thanks

mannte

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 march 2013
AOR Received.
29 April 2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
15 jan 2014
Med's Done....
sent 20 jan 2014
general update -> strike is over :eek: ;D

http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=168

oldanvyboy06

Sep 2, 2012
Hey Guys, I got RCMP request today which could have been avoided if my Lawyer have sent all the doc in advance..ggguuurrrr anyway I'm going to follow up with him on Monday . Does any one know period RCMP is valid for.?

mady_1982

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP -Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013 -RCMP Requested
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
13-05-2013
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
13-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
what makes u think that u could have avoiuded RCMP ? ur lawyer could have not done much

sunsami

Sep 27, 2013
Hello,

I'm currently living and working in Alberta canada as a temporary worker, i applied for PR and got the AOR on March 4th, also got a letter from CIS on April 15th stating that payment has been taken and this status "Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.", however my Ecas ever since is stating "We received your application for permanent residence on March 4, 2013."

Don't know what the real status is or if it has reached any Visa office. From your experience, what is happening with my application?

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
sunsami said:
Hello,

I'm currently living and working in Alberta canada as a temporary worker, i applied for PR and got the AOR on March 4th, also got a letter from CIS on April 15th stating that payment has been taken and this status "Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.", however my Ecas ever since is stating "We received your application for permanent residence on March 4, 2013."

Don't know what the real status is or if it has reached any Visa office. From your experience, what is happening with my application?
so you got the AOR email in around April if I'm not wrong. Your file is probably the same as mine. They are in queue for checking eligibility, criminality and security and then you'll get medicals in ~3 months from now..

what does your online status show? Application received or In-process?

sunsami

Sep 27, 2013
Thank you for you replay, My online status is showing "Application received"
How about your online status?

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
sunsami said:
Thank you for you replay, My online status is showing "Application received"
How about your online status?
Mine is showing In process. but dont worry, yours is like most of the other people. will probably get processed in similar timings. its just wierd how different visa officers work...

oldanvyboy06

Sep 2, 2012
mady_1982 said:
what makes u think that u could have avoiuded RCMP ? ur lawyer could have not done much
mady_1982
My lawyer had RCMP doc from the day I filed my PR. He did not attached the RCMP doc when other documents was submitted .

WY

Jul 26, 2013
from_mumbai said:
so you got the AOR email in around April if I'm not wrong. Your file is probably the same as mine. They are in queue for checking eligibility, criminality and security and then you'll get medicals in ~3 months from now..

what does your online status show? Application received or In-process?
Hi Mumbai,

I have received AOR in mid of April and my status is still Application received on 5 March 2013. Till today it is 7 months and I have not received the request for Medical check. It is normal? How long have you wait to receive the notice of med check after receipt your application?

What will be the next steps after med check? I have seen the process time for CEC has been reduced to 12 months from the 13 months. But we still have not received the med check notice, maybe there is no need of it. I am in Canada at the moment. Can you share your experiences?

WY

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
WY said:
Hi Mumbai,

I have received AOR in mid of April and my status is still Application received on 5 March 2013. Till today it is 7 months and I have not received the request for Medical check. It is normal? How long have you wait to receive the notice of med check after receipt your application?

What will be the next steps after med check? I have seen the process time for CEC has been reduced to 12 months from the 13 months. But we still have not received the med check notice, maybe there is no need of it. I am in Canada at the moment. Can you share your experiences?

WY
Medical needs to be done by every single applicant. I have also applied on March 1st, got AOR just before you might have and waiting for medicals. The processing times shown on website are applications that were finished processing between July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013. ours are not in the frame. also its beleived that the strike had an effect on processing and now more and more applicants are applying under CEC so processing time is expected to be more than 12 months.

Currently, nearly ~40% of December 2012 applicants have got medical requests according to this forum. so its gonna be atleast 2.5 months from now (so in mid-December) when they might start sending medical requests to us. I'm just estimating it. It could be slower or faster, you never know...