+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2011 applicants

doctorahmed

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
could any one explain to me
i check my status with the number they gave to me which starts with letter E
I FOUND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
We received your application for permanent residence on February 25, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 31, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP ?
IS THIS MEAN THAT THE NUMBER THAT THEY SENT TO ME IS MY FILE NUMBER WHICH STARTS WITH E NOT B?OR I AM STILL AWAITING RESPONSE EITHER PER OR NER FROM CIO,,
I DINT GET ANY LETTER FROM THEM TILL NOW AND I SENT THEM TO RESEND IT AGAIN TO ME BUT TILL NOW NOTHI NG COMES

CAN ANY ONE EXPLAIN TO ME PLZ
REGARDS

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO: 4 June 2011
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
Yes, Sam probably something good! :D good luck with it.

@ Ahmed. Dear friend, I can understand your impatience and worries, but you have become a big spammer in this forum.
Could you please stop posting the same question over and over? I saw in the past that you get replies to your question, you don't like it and you ask again...
No matter what we tell you, we don't work for CIC.
Your case is so simple and many people told you so. Your application is still pending review. You didn't get a PER or a NER so far. As you can see other members got big delays till they got a decision. E.g. from our recent applicants is wicky and bistolfi. They both got their decision after 95 days. One was unfortunately a NER and the other person got PER.
Only thing you can do is call them and ask how it's going and then just to wait.
Again, please stop spamming the forum... :)

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
Thalia said:
Hi Fazal.
You will have to post all your details in this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.0.html

Better use green font, so when a spreadsheet-admin sees your post, he/she will add you there.

@ ehdgar... congratz! you are moving very very fast! :)
Thanx a lot Thalia,

so nice of u coz ur replies are always clear. I sent the query 2 times before but they always say use the green colour. They never said use green font. Now I understood and will send my details there. Thanx again dear.

Regards.
Fazal.

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
Thank you for your kind words fazal. Appreciated... :)

And yes, sometimes you need to wait for a spreadsheet-admin to update your status. They are not always online, some got their visas already, so they don't log in as often etc.
If you post today and they miss it, just post it again tomorrow.

I see we are both under the same noc and with very close RBVO dates.
Wanna race me to "In Process"? hehe...

ras782

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Amman,Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/4/2011
AOR Received.
12/5/2011
IELTS Request
Enclosed with the application
MY E-status is Revieved By Visa Office ( RBVO). Does that mean I have got a PER. Cause my Agent send me 2 months ago a congratulation letter :")).. and my file was transferred from Syria to Warsaw 1 month ago in order to expedite the process... is that good or bad for me !!!

Wish you all the best... I have been reading this post since 1 month but I was so busy
@ Vicky, Dont give up man, Hope we will all meet in Canada one day

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
SAM786 said:
dear friends my address disappeared ..........dont know y ...my status is "im process" since 30 may .....
can anyone tel hope its for sum gud ......

thnxx sam
Sam u will get good news this or next wk,MR. Pray for all.

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
Yes, that means that CIC gave you a PER. Congratz ras!
And yes, it's all good for you!

Now the VO will make a second quick eligibility review and if everything is fine you will become "In Process", that's when the background and security checks start. This could take a few months, so no worries. You might become IP this week but it might take another 2-3 months depending on the workload of your VO.

Good luck :)

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
Thalia said:
Thank you for your kind words fazal. Appreciated... :)

And yes, sometimes you need to wait for a spreadsheet-admin to update your status. They are not always online, some got their visas already, so they don't log in as often etc.
If you post today and they miss it, just post it again tomorrow.

I see we are both under the same noc and with very close RBVO dates.
Wanna race me to "In Process"? hehe...
:-s Race? First tell me the conditions of winning and losing then I can decide to race or not? ;D

phani

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
02-08-2011
Dear Thalia,

im phani , im a march applicant sent my docs on 8th , and received by cic on 14 th.

and after that got a file num starting with Exxxxxxxxx.

and after two more months recently 2 days back got one more number stating UCI num- with 8 numbers " xxxxxxxx "

So after getting this UCI , i checked this num in ECAS , but the same thing Eligibility review complete is showing in ECAS if i give the UCI

may i know what is the difference between immigration file number and Unique cllient ID number.

Plz any one clear my doubt

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys...
My e-cas is still 'we received your application on March 28, 2011.' ??? ??? ???
Patience....patience and patience...only patience...

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
fazal_81 said:
:-s Race? First tell me the conditions of winning and losing then I can decide to race or not? ;D
Oh it's very simple.... exactly like a slot machine...we will keep trying till we hit the jackpot! (....if?....) ::)

@phani. Hi!
Actually no difference at all. It's just 2 different ways to check your e-cas. There is no way that you would have different e-cas, since they are both numbers that belong to the same applicant.
I just wonder how come you got first your IFN and later your UCI? You called the CIO before getting your PER? Cause in the PER mail that I got, they mention both numbers.
I believe that the reason they give you 2 different numbers for the same e-cas is because in many VOs when they receive your application they change your IFN. So until you get your new IFN from your VO you can always check your e-cas using your UCI, which remains the same through all the process.

ras782

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Amman,Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/4/2011
AOR Received.
12/5/2011
IELTS Request
Enclosed with the application
Thalia said:
Yes, that means that CIC gave you a PER. Congratz ras!
And yes, it's all good for you!

Now the VO will make a second quick eligibility review and if everything is fine you will become "In Process", that's when the background and security checks start. This could take a few months, so no worries. You might become IP this week but it might take another 2-3 months depending on the workload of your VO.

Good luck :)
Thanks so much THalia for your information... it seems that you are becoming an expert... I guess we should start our business of working as an immigration agent :)

Wish you all the best... Have a nice weekend

phani

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
02-08-2011
Dear Thalia,

Thanx a lot for ur info, and the below matter also i got
Dear PHANI KUMAR MUPPARAPU:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant’s English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 17 Mar 2011 in the amount of 1,100.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is 0091614877 . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

AQS
Program Support Officer
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

but till nuv my ecas has not been changed to RBVO, still showing ELIGIBLE REVIEW COMPLETE.

@ phani. Hi!
Actually no difference at all. It's just 2 different ways to check your e-cas. There is no way that you would have different e-cas, since they are both numbers that belong to the same applicant.
I just wonder how come you got first your IFN and later your UCI? You called the CIO before getting your PER? Cause in the PER mail that I got, they mention both numbers.
I believe that the reason they give you 2 different numbers for the same e-cas is because in many VOs when they receive your application they change your IFN. So until you get your new IFN from your VO you can always check your e-cas using your UCI, which remains the same through all the process.
[/quote]