waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
Yes, that's your PER.
Above the "Dear Phani" in this e-mail it gives you the date, your UCI and your application number.
But from what I understand your problem is not with your PER but with the fact that your application hasn't been forward to your VO for 3 months now! :eek:
That's quite some time... Well there are cases where e-cas was updated later than the actual event. I see you are in NDVO. Have they sent an Acknowledgement of Receipt yet or not? If not, then try sending a query to your VO. If they reply to you with the standard reply, I guess it means that they have received your application.
In general we can't rely 100% on e-cas updates. I hope that's the case with you also phani; your application is there, they just didn't update your status.

@ras, you are welcome hun. Well thank you but I'm not even close to an expert, I just read lots of threads of the experts in this forum. Ah, and I'm good in plagiarism! LOOOL!

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Thalia said:
@ ras, you are welcome hun. Well thank you but I'm not even close to an expert, I just read lots of threads of the experts in this forum. Ah, and I'm good in plagiarism! LOOOL!
Ha Ha Thats really c@@l Thalia.

Did you get any update as yet.

Spicysank

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO: 4 June 2011
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
spicysank said:
Ha Ha Thats really c @ @ l Thalia.

Did you get any update as yet.

Spicysank
Hey there sweetie!
Nothing so far...and I wonder how much longer we will wait to get IP... Could you maybe predict a time-frame? 2-3-4 months after RBVO???

phani

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
02-08-2011
Dear Thalia,

Thanx a lot for your reply,wat u havesaidis exactly rightand even watimalso thinking , the NDVO have not updated myStatus,and so its still showingthe old status,,reallly thanx thaliaaaaa, soniceof u ....... kisses for u,----- :)

phani said:
Dear Thalia,

Thanx a lot for ur info, and the below matter also i got
Dear PHANI KUMAR MUPPARAPU:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant's English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 17 Mar 2011 in the amount of 1,100.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is 0091614877 . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

AQS
Program Support Officer
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

but till nuv my ecas has not been changed to RBVO, still showing ELIGIBLE REVIEW COMPLETE.

@ phani. Hi!
Actually no difference at all. It's just 2 different ways to check your e-cas. There is no way that you would have different e-cas, since they are both numbers that belong to the same applicant.
I just wonder how come you got first your IFN and later your UCI? You called the CIO before getting your PER? Cause in the PER mail that I got, they mention both numbers.
I believe that the reason they give you 2 different numbers for the same e-cas is because in many VOs when they receive your application they change your IFN. So until you get your new IFN from your VO you can always check your e-cas using your UCI, which remains the same through all the process.

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
Thalia said:
Hey there sweetie!
Nothing so far...and I wonder how much longer we will wait to get IP... Could you maybe predict a time-frame? 2-3-4 months after RBVO???
it has been 66 days since rbvo for me, and 96 days since per. still waiting.....

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
mbrt25 said:
Can I send Pcc without request.my current status is RBVO.
just wait for VO to request your PCC, what you can do right now is check out how much time it takes for you to get one pcc and the validity of such certification...as it takes different amount of time from different country where you hve lived for at least 6 months just to secure one.

mwansaa

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have any New delhi VO applicants who submitted applications in March 2011 changed from RBVO to IN PROCESS?

pinkfloyd

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
-In Process - 01-06-2011
Med's Request
25 June 2012
Med's Done....
17 July 2012 ..... Recieved by VO on - 31 July 2012......Medical Recieved Line on ecas - 16 Aug 2012
Passport Req..
-PPR1 - 3rd Jan 2013, PPR2 - 1st Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-by March 2013
Need some opinion

Hi all,
I need some opinion from you all. I applied for FSW in the first week of March 2011 and my status got 'in process' on 1st of June 2011. Now after my status got 'in process', I happen to come across this forum in which i saw someone mentioning the refusal of 'student visa'. I got a little confused and looked at the copy of my immigration forms that I had filled and to my horror there WAS actually a clause in which you have to mention if your visa has been refused before but in that clause the word 'student' was not mentioned.

I talked to my immigration consultant who has in fact been very helpful throughout my process. Since I never mentioned my student visa refusal, obviously he also didnt find out. I was refused a student visa to Australia due to shortage of funds and then after that I went to UK for my Post Graduate studies.

coming back to the clause, my consultant told me not to get upset as this was something which was overlooked. I sent in a cover letter to VO London along with the corrected form. I trust my consultant but i need opinion from some of you who are senior in this forum.

My question is that since my process has been very fast uptill now, will it slow down and will it effect my credibility? this was purely a mistake from my end and im kind of upset about it.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
pinkfloyd said:
Need some opinion

Hi all,
I need some opinion from you all. I applied for FSW in the first week of March 2011 and my status got 'in process' on 1st of June 2011. Now after my status got 'in process', I happen to come across this forum in which i saw someone mentioning the refusal of 'student visa'. I got a little confused and looked at the copy of my immigration forms that I had filled and to my horror there WAS actually a clause in which you have to mention if your visa has been refused before but in that clause the word 'student' was not mentioned.

I talked to my immigration consultant who has in fact been very helpful throughout my process. Since I never mentioned my student visa refusal, obviously he also didnt find out. I was refused a student visa to Australia due to shortage of funds and then after that I went to UK for my Post Graduate studies.

coming back to the clause, my consultant told me not to get upset as this was something which was overlooked. I sent in a cover letter to VO London along with the corrected form. I trust my consultant but i need opinion from some of you who are senior in this forum.

My question is that since my process has been very fast uptill now, will it slow down and will it effect my credibility? this was purely a mistake from my end and im kind of upset about it.
Hi, I think you did the right thing sending the cover letter and indicating to the VO about your student visa refusal.....Slowing down of the process to verify your claim is far more better than being done for misrepresentation! In my opinion, there is nothing to worry about once you have cleared the air...good luck for the rest of the process! Mandie

pinkfloyd

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
-In Process - 01-06-2011
Med's Request
25 June 2012
Med's Done....
17 July 2012 ..... Recieved by VO on - 31 July 2012......Medical Recieved Line on ecas - 16 Aug 2012
Passport Req..
-PPR1 - 3rd Jan 2013, PPR2 - 1st Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-by March 2013
Thanks Mandie,
I really appreciate the positive feedback.

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
pinkfloyd said:
Thanks Mandie,
I really appreciate the positive feedback.
Hi pinkfloyd,

Mandie is right.

can you please share ur timelines?
app recieved=?
Per recieved?
RBVO Date=
In process date:

Regards,

ras782

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Amman,Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/4/2011
AOR Received.
12/5/2011
IELTS Request
Enclosed with the application
Heeey Guyss...

Its monday again, Hope this week will get all of you good news...

ras782

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Amman,Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/4/2011
AOR Received.
12/5/2011
IELTS Request
Enclosed with the application
" In most of the cases as of now 2nd AOR means only acknowledgement of documents package. After that the Eligibility check is done based on the supporting documents submitted."

Does that mean the 2nd AOR is only acknowledgment of recieving documents !!? ???