Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
JACKY74 said:
Dear Canada100, My PR with extra documents requested reached LVO on 19/09/2011 and Medical Received line showed on 3/11/2011, it's almost 45 days.
You are in the right track now and expect your PPR late April or early May, all the best ;) ;)
Hi Jacky,

Thanks for your feedback. Can you as well tell me if the medical received was shown in your ecase as the status or was medicals received added under in process (when you click into in process)? what did your ecase show until the medical received line was added? Did it show in process until then? The reason I am asking is because the VO received my medicals on 30th Jan and still the ecase shows in process! I hear now that for some people (particularly the London VO) the beckground checks continue even after the medicals are received. May be this is the case. Thanks for your response.

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
naveed1 said:
Hi canada 100 : I got tracking number from my dmp and when i tracked the shipment it showed that the packet was delivered today at 10.30 am. Now lets see how long it take ecas to show medical results received line. And bro can u tell me that what type of background check they do after medical as i have seen many people who have not got theri ppr from approximately four to five months after medical and when they send e.mail to chc london they simply reply that they are awaiting the results of their background check and that they will contact them when they get it . I don't understand can u explain it.

regards

Regards
Brother, I think what you have heard is true. The other day, I was reading a post under 'London visa office applicants' thread and came across some one whose ecase has been showing in process since sept 2011. He received the medicals, completed the medicals and the VO received them in Nov last year, still the ecase has changed. Upon enquiry, the visa office send him a letter saying the results of his background cheks are still awaited. I think what they mean could be work/educational background and PCC checks. London is among the slower posts (if not among the slowests) and I think we should be prepared for surprises like this any moment. Not even a day passes without me blaming my starts for not applying to New Delhi. You can see ND issues PPR along with MR and people have their visas 1-2 after their medicals are received. Now all we can do is to wait and prepare ourselves to have patience.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada100,
My MR were received to London office on January 30th 2012 as well :)
still no update on my Ecas. Although my VO is Warsaw, I sent them an email yesterday hoping they will get back to me soon.
will keep you posted
Hope they send us the PPR prior to updating the ecas :)

Guss

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
JACKY74 said:
You are right Mandie, yet, if your file is complete and solid and you do follow up regularly, I guarantee you will be faster than usual, I see many Accra cases faster than others and you can guess what is the reason, it has nothing to do wid luck. It's in our hands and only ourselves to blame.. don't think from your perspective but see how many backlog each visa office has, the minimum mistake your file will go to archieve and if you don't follow up they will check whenever possible... Just try to do something about your file and you will see the difference.. All the best brother
JACKY74 said:
Ops sorry SIS!!! the nickname is missleading can be a male or female.
Believe me you are so close SIS, as long as you keep following up your application, LVO is very slow as well, there are applicants from 2007, but if your file is complete and up to standard there are more chences that it will go through smoothly, I know one applicant who got his visa in 4 months only with my similar NOC 0631, I asked his advice and how he made it through so fast, his answer was simply that he spent almost a year preparing his file, with all stamped documnets and signatures........
All the best SIS in the coming steps,,, praying for your file to move on,,,have a nice day ;) ;) ;)
Hey Mandie,

I completely agree with Jacky on the paperwork part and for this I would like to thank my consultants who did a thorough job with my paperwork and almost sucked every paper out of my husband :p

What a phase that was, ::) where every inch and corner of my house and office was searched and we had to dig and hunt for the papers. It was quite a long wait after which my consultant was satisfied to send the papers and you can see the result.

Although there are many applicants who do not feel the same about consultant but I must say that there are a few good ones who do a thorough job ;)

Although your VO is considered a slow one but I am sure that everything will happen quickly and we will surely see you receiving your medicals and passports requests very soon :)

Remember, there is always a deep silence before any storm and that silence is getting deeper for you....so be assured that you will be writing about your good news very soon :p

ALL THE BEST & ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH !!

Regards
Nokiadesire

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
nokiadesire said:
Hey Mandie,

I completely agree with Jacky on the paperwork part and for this I would like to thank my consultants who did a thorough job with my paperwork and almost sucked every paper out of my husband :p

What a phase that was, ::) where every inch and corner of my house and office was searched and we had to dig and hunt for the papers. It was quite a long wait after which my consultant was satisfied to send the papers and you can see the result.

Although there are many applicants who do not feel the same about consultant but I must say that there are a few good ones who do a thorough job ;)

Although your VO is considered a slow one but I am sure that everything will happen quickly and we will surely see you receiving your medicals and passports requests very soon :)

Remember, there is always a deep silence before any storm and that silence is getting deeper for you....so be assured that you will be writing about your good news very soon :p

ALL THE BEST & ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH !!

Regards
Nokiadesire
Awwwww, such a sweet post! Thanks for the words of encouragement! Hope to share the good news soon.
Mandie

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all!
By the Grace of God received MR,RPRF,PPR via e-mail on the 21st of Feb.

May the Lord shower His Blessings upon all those who are waiting for good news.
Regards,
Prince.

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
prince11 said:
Hi all!

Regards,
Prince.
can you please share your ECAAS details and email id from you got the magical requests...

thanks
Pandey

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
prince11 said:
Hi all!

Regards,
Prince.
CONGRATULATIONS 8) 8) 8)

Stay fit and healthy and do your medicals soon !!

Regards
Nokiadesire

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Gussj said:
Canada100,
My MR were received to London office on January 30th 2012 as well :)
still no update on my Ecas. Although my VO is Warsaw, I sent them an email yesterday hoping they will get back to me soon.
will keep you posted
Hope they send us the PPR prior to updating the ecas :)

Guss
bro, does your ecase say 'in process' still?

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yup. Never got updated since last August, although they did communicate by email, and they asked for papers, us MR. But they never updated Ecas since they received my application in Warsaw.
I don't think Ecas is reliable through Warsaw.
What about you?

ras782

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Amman,Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/4/2011
AOR Received.
12/5/2011
IELTS Request
Enclosed with the application
prince11 said:
Hi all!

Regards,
Prince.
Welcome back Prince, Big congratulation :p. Where have you been bro !!? We really missed you and Thalia, any new news from her end. Say fit brother and keep us updated regarding your application . :)

kalimorian

Jan 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 March 2011
Doc's Request.
In-Process 18 june, 2012
AOR Received.
24 june,2011
File Transfer...
24 june,2011
Med's Request
18 aug,2012
Med's Done....
28 aug,2012, line on e-case 10,sep,12
Passport Req..
PPR1 3rd Jan,13 PPR2 7FEB,13
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb,13
LANDED..........
soon
prince11 said:
Hi all!

Regards,
Prince.
I WELCOME you again..:) and GOOD LUCK ,Hope to hear from Thalia too..:)

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalimorian said:
I WELCOME you again..:) and GOOD LUCK ,Hope to hear from Thalia too..:)
Thanks Ras and kalimorian!!! :)

Was busy and wanted to remain calm. I had stopped checking my status and focus on the current affairs. It helped me as one sudden unexpected mail came on that beautiful 21st afternoon. Unbelievable to my eyes, kept reading again and again doubting my knowledge of English :D.....
So guys you are all going to get the the best soothing news very soon. I sincerely pray for those who are still waiting. We have just got into a slower train...That's all!! But it is definitely taking us to the destination. Trust me!!
Hope Thalia too gets back soon.
Praise the Lord!! Best wishes to all my friends here. :)

Sachin Abraham

Star Member
May 29, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/11
Doc's Request.
sent
AOR Received.
01/06/11
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
2nd AOR : 16/08/11
Med's Request
19/12/11
Med's Done....
Med results recd line on 17th Feb 2012
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 7th Jan 2012
Passport Req..
19/12/11
VISA ISSUED...
19/04/12
LANDED..........
15/05/12
prince11 said:
Hi all!

Regards,
Prince.
Congrats :) Prince11
Hope you can rush in ur visas too now :)