+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2011 applicants

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
wicky said:
Thanks Thalia,
The problem in todays business is they are your friends before you pay them and you are the best person for the business

BUT

Once you have paid for the service the other side of the picture

Who are you???
We have no business with you??? OR
You are no more important for us?????

etc..etc...

I phoned them again (my local band) but looks like they are uneducated people and do not know what they are doing.

I asked him whether the draft is cashed or not but he replied we have refunded you draft didn't you receive your money.

B_ _ L S_ _ T

Any ways let me wait for CIC reply
Thanks
Wicky
i dont know why my reply not appear but i will repeat try to get obtain e-mail address of ur bank that issue the draft for u then send them e-mail giving them the number of draft .date of issue of draft and to who u send the draft then u will get answer within 48 hrs coz all banks cant ignore answeing any e-mail that sent i wish that u will get answer that ur draft was encached and getting per soon best wishes

pongpong

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
wicky said:
Hi pongpong,

could you please give me the phone number for Royal Band of Canada, where did you applied from and issued your BD,

I got issued my BD from National Bank of Pakistan but it was endorsed to Royal Bank of Canada and when I rand National Bank they were unable to provide me any information.

Thanks in advance pingpong
waiting for the number and then I will come to know whether my BD was en cashed or noot
wicky
Wicky, why dont you go to your bank personally and show them your receipt and let them verify it. Im sure they cannot say no to you because u have the receipt from them. On your receipt, on the upper right side, there is a bank draft number, that is the number that u have to give it to them to verify it. Wicky the reason why my bank was ROYAL BANK OF CANADA coz im here presently working in alberta as temporary foreign worker. This is my status:

VISA OFFICE: BUFFALO
NOC CODE: 6212
JOB OFFER: YES (CURRENTLY WORKING IN CANADA) I HAVE A LETTER FROM MY EMPLOYER
APP. FILED : MARCH 25, 2011
IELTS REQUEST: SENT WITH APPLICATION
BD ENCASHED : APRIL 4, 2011

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Well the problem is I applied from Pakistan and 12 days after applying I returned to London as I am a resident of U.K, and I applied from Pakistan because my wife is there am I had to do the other paper work from there,
I got my bank draft issued from Pakistani bank so on the phone they are not that much competent to answer my query.

I have also emailed the Head Office let me see if they response.

In the meantime please do keep up to date this thread about your PER

Thanks everybody.
Wicky

shivpalsidhu

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
6216 (New NOC 6313)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2011
AOR Received.
06-04-2011 (1st) 02-06-2011 (2nd)
IELTS Request
Sent with inital application
File Transfer...
30-04-2011 and July 2012
Med's Request
19-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Calgary, AB
I think, Buffalo is just sleeping over all the applications which CIO NS sent them. And, Easter holidays around the corner, I assume, we might not hear from B VO until middle of next week. This wait is getting longer and longer. My E-CAS is still CIO (NS) ER Complete.

Pongpong - seems like both of us have same kind of application. I am on PGWP and sent arranged employment application with a letter of PERM FT from my employer. My NOC is 6216 from ON. Keep in touch, as it seems, you have the closest application/similarities as of mine.

Regards,
Shiv

pongpong

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
shivpalsidhu said:
I think, Buffalo is just sleeping over all the applications which CIO NS sent them. And, Easter holidays around the corner, I assume, we might not hear from B VO until middle of next week. This wait is getting longer and longer. My E-CAS is still CIO (NS) ER Complete.

Pongpong - seems like both of us have same kind of application. I am on PGWP and sent arranged employment application with a letter of PERM FT from my employer. My NOC is 6216 from ON. Keep in touch, as it seems, you have the closest application/similarities as of mine.

Regards,
Shiv
SHIV, we both have exactly the same situation. Even for my PCC, it wasn't included in my application coz im still waiting for my PCC from Bahrain. But u know what? u r so lucky coz u got ur AOR after 1 month. So i expect, i'll be getting my frst AOR probably end of this month. Shiv, do u have any idea how long is the processing for the one with arranged employment? I mean for our category with arranged employment. One more shiv....Since, your file is being transfered to BVO now, did u submit your PCC? Did they ask for it? Please let me know.

Thanks shiv...

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
Thalia said:
Good luck with waiting... that might take some time.
As long as everything goes fine then it doesn't matter.

Weird they behave like this at the bank. Isn't it your bank? I mean you are a customer there, right? Maybe you can make a try to call the headquarters, insist to talk with an employee who handles cheques in general, and then I hope you will get your answer.
Good luck once again :)
heeyyy today my bank told my bd is encashed.application was sent 24th march bd encashed4th april!!!!.I went to my today, they called their main branch.they confirmed the date.bd was from brack bank bangladesh and linked bank was bank scotia canada

infiant

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached CIO on 21.09.11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Congrats Sayed...Long way to go.
casayed said:
heeyyy today my bank told my bd is encashed.application was sent 24th march bd encashed4th april!!!!.I went to my today, they called their main branch.they confirmed the date.bd was from brack bank bangladesh and linked bank was bank scotia canada

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO: 4 June 2011
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
Many congratz casayed!

glad that everything worked fine!
And now we both have the same cash out date! We will be following things together :D

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
infiant said:
Congrats Sayed...Long way to go.
yes I knw but the news of encashment reduced tension lilttle bcoz whn I called the bank they told me it wasnt encashed on previous tuesday.so I was scared.Today I went to bank personally,they called main branch and confirmed me it was encashed on 4th april.my advice dont call them go personally otherwise u wont get the correct information from the bank.thnx DR.HASIB for all the advice and help.GIVE HIM plus 10 if possible hahahah

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
casayed said:
yes I knw but the news of encashment reduced tension lilttle bcoz whn I called the bank they told me it wasnt encashed on previous tuesday.so I was scared.Today I went to bank personally,they called main branch and confirmed me it was encashed on 4th april.my advice dont call them go personally otherwise u wont get the correct information from the bank.thnx DR.HASIB for all the advice and help.GIVE HIM plus 10 if possible hahahah
Hi guys this Is spicysank and i too had applied in the month of march app received by CIO 0n 31st march.
Accustomed to a few people Hi Thalia, Casayed and Infiant.
My Problem still persists with the bank saying that the BD has not yet been encashed i had personally visited them for inquiring. But seems luck is not on my side. Sometimes i also feel that they might not have checked they just say it#@#** :mad:. I am real tensed.

Anyways congrats to all who have got their BD's Encashed.

Spicy....

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO: 4 June 2011
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
Hi to you also spicysank! :)

well no worries yet. What is to be done will be done.
Just have your eyes on the spreadsheet and see if you will get an e-mail from CIO by the time we also get one. That way you will know for sure if they en-cashed your BD or not. It should be around the same days when I will get a PER or NER. So we are all a bit worried about the outcome.

Good luck to all of us
kissessss
Thalia

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
Thalia said:
Many congratz casayed!

glad that everything worked fine!
And now we both have the same cash out date! We will be following things together :D
that will b great we can share evthing.u can mail in my box casayed what is urs??

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
spicysank said:
Hi guys this Is spicysank and i too had applied in the month of march app received by CIO 0n 31st march.
Accustomed to a few people Hi Thalia, Casayed and Infiant.
My Problem still persists with the bank saying that the BD has not yet been encashed i had personally visited them for inquiring. But seems luck is not on my side. Sometimes i also feel that they might not have checked they just say it# @ #** :mad:. I am real tensed.

Anyways congrats to all who have got their BD's Encashed.

Spicy....
hey dont b tensed I asked my bank they told me they cant tell about encashment of draft sometimes instantly specially those banks who dont have personal branch at canada.so wait 20 days and then go to bank.u knw though my bd was encashed 4th april when I called by ph at 12th april they told it wasnt encashed!!!either they didnt made inquiry as I used ph and told without checking the darft status.or even after encashed on 4th april they didnt know it for some days.today they confirmed me the date of encashment4th ap!!!

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Thalia said:
Hi to you also spicysank! :)

well no worries yet. What is to be done will be done.
Just have your eyes on the spreadsheet and see if you will get an e-mail from CIO by the time we also get one. That way you will know for sure if they en-cashed your BD or not. It should be around the same days when I will get a PER or NER. So we are all a bit worried about the outcome.

Good luck to all of us
kissessss
Thalia
Thanks Thalia

That was very sweet of you.
Even i try being positive but after all the nerves of Human beings you know.... :D.
Fingers crossed and best of luck to you and all.

Love Spicy

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
casayed said:
hey dont b tensed I asked my bank they told me they cant tell about encashment of draft sometimes instantly specially those banks who dont have personal branch at canada.so wait 20 days and then go to bank.u knw though my bd was encashed 4th april when I called by ph at 12th april they told it wasnt encashed!!!either they didnt made inquiry as I used ph and told without checking the darft status.or even after encashed on 4th april they didnt know it for some days.today they confirmed me the date of encashment4th ap!!!
Thanks a lot Casayed
After this i think i will not make any inquiry about its encashment. Let things happen as it would. :mad: :'(

Now i will long for the PER or NER.

Whatever

Regards
Spicy