March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
wicky said:
BREAKING NEWS

I received an email about couple of hours ago regarding my query to CIO,

"Your application # is E*********. It is currently awaiting a further review by an officer. Notification will be sent in due course. A letter will be sent via the e-mail address provided on your application. Thank you for your patience."

I was out side and had no time to check my application status, just checked my status online using E********* it says,

"CIO Eligibility Review Complete"

"We received your application for permanent residence on March 29, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 28, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "

Well first of all is it PER or still I need to wait till they say that your App. is complete and sent to VO.
Second I did not receive any letter on 28th of April.
Third if there was any communication or my first letter was on 28th of April my App. is still at CIO not VO.

Guys I am really very excited and also worried about what took it so long.

Please give your Positive Reviews.

Thanks
Wicky
Wicky congrats , this is ur first AOR.

betterfuture

Star Member
Mar 20, 2011
Caracas, Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2011 Received by CIO: 13-04-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application (Overall 7.0)
Med's Done....
Jun 18,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Aug 20, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 15, 2012
LANDED..........
May 16, 2013
hi Wicky,

I am worried because i have not received my per yet, I called CIO and they told that i have to wait 30 weeks. now that i see your post, I was wondering how did you ask your Application number?? Maybe they mistyped your email and that's why you have not received it, i'm just saying. Maybe the same happened to my case.

Would you please tell me what to say CIO to get my Application #?

Thanks

wicky said:
BREAKING NEWS

"Your application # is E*********. It is currently awaiting a further review by an officer. Notification will be sent in due course. A letter will be sent via the e-mail address provided on your application. Thank you for your patience."

I was out side and had no time to check my application status, just checked my status online using E********* it says,

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 28, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "

Well first of all is it PER or still I need to wait till they say that your App. is complete and sent to VO.
Third if there was any communication or my first letter was on 28th of April my App. is still at CIO not VO.

Thanks
Wicky

bistolfi49

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
ITALY
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
beginning of Apr-2011 encashed a week after submission
AOR Received.
beginning of Jul-2011 IN Process: end of Jul-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
File Transfer...
end of Jul-2011
Med's Request
mid of Jul-2012
Med's Done....
mid of Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
mid of Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
mid of Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Spring 2013
shocked !! :eek: April 28th or may 28th....as far as i knnow you must receive an official acknowledgment letter saying that you have received PER.
as they are saying that your app. is currently under review, I think you have to wait...

wicky said:
BREAKING NEWS

Thanks
Wicky

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
wicky said:
BREAKING NEWS

congratulation this is ur per dont worry

Thanks
Wicky

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Congrats !!! so finally it is urs....

Spicysank

wicky said:
BREAKING NEWS

Thanks
Wicky

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
wicky said:
hI NASHE _31,
Well done you have sent your application, my App. was received by MIKE,
received you PM, just returned from work, every thing will go perfect INSHA ALLAH. Looks like I've received my PER.

Best of luck and hard work to you.

Wicky
Thanks Wicky & CONGRATULATIONS,
I have feeling that, u would have got a response quite earlier, if u tried to contact them b4.
I wish u a smooooooooth processing onwards.
Regards,
Nashe

SAM786

Star Member
May 27, 2011
dear all ,
i would like to share my application details ....my application received at CIC on 2nd march2011 ,i got a AOR letter on 31 march 2011, now my status is showng application received by VO LONDON im from pakistan...can anyone tel how long will it take to go to nxt step ......please anyone replyy

dulal

May 24, 2011
SAM786 said:
dear all ,
i would like to share my application details ....my application received at CIC on 2nd march2011 ,i got a AOR letter on 31 march 2011, now my status is showng application received by VO LONDON im from pakistan...can anyone tel how long will it take to go to nxt step ......please anyone replyy
[/qu

initial visa ofice-sydny,canada
fsw catagory-food safty manager/0631
send-september2010
reply-in jan2010 with file no and said i have passed primary review
and it will send v/o in london for further processing
feb2011 status is-received by visa office
may2011-i send an email and they reply that my application in v/o london for processing

...........do u know the meaning of PER..................

usmansons

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wicky said:
BREAKING NEWS

Congrats Wicky!

I recieved the same mail on my online query at CIO but didnt recieve any application number :( my application also rcvd on 23rd march but still no PER , may be i have a job offer so they want to reconfirm my HRDSC etc, keep my fingers crossed! :)

Thanks
Wicky

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
wicky said:
BREAKING NEWS

Thanks
Wicky

Wow.... Congrats brother, you are on track now, you could just have missed your e-mail somehow or it was sent to junk and erased mistakenly..... cheer up now and expect the updates that your file is received by VO....
All the best Wicky on the further steps to come, keep this thread alive and update us regularly.

Jacky

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO: 4 June 2011
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
wicky said:
BREAKING NEWS

Yea!!! Congratz wicky! Finally you got that precious email! Hope they won't scare you like this at the next steps.. LOL!

@SAM786 - There is no point posting the same question over and over in the forum. I wish we could all have a fix time-frame for all applications but it doesn't work like this. It could take you a couple of days to change your status to "in process" or a few good months. If you want an estimation then take a closer look at the spreadsheet, look for London VO times, etc. Still, every case is unique.
The only thing you can do is what we all do. Check your e-cas status 10 times/day and hope for an update! hehe....

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Thank you all, specially thalia, nashe, usmansons, jacky, spicysank and fazal and all others.

Hope you guys are doing well,

The one thing I have already told you all in this forum is that the real waiting starts after we receive first PER and after that the Processing starts when VO receives our file or sends us 2nd AOR.
So this time will be really hard as we will be checking our e-cas every hour.

I have also checked my e-cas and one thing bothers me if they issued me PER on 28th of April my ecas status is still CIO ER complete.
Now it is 30 days after my first PER there is no update in my ecas status.

why?

What you think. and how long it took your case to get 2nd AOR and e-cas status change to RBVO.

Thanks
Wicky

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
wicky said:
Thank you all, specially thalia, nashe, usmansons, jacky, spicysank and fazal and all others.

The one thing I have already told you all in this forum is that the real waiting starts after we receive first PER and after that the Processing starts when VO receives our file or sends us 2nd AOR.

I have also checked my e-cas and one thing bothers me if they issued me PER on 28th of April my ecas status is still CIO ER complete.

why?

What you think. and how long it took your case to get 2nd AOR and e-cas status change to RBVO.

Thanks
Wicky
Hi wicky,

First of all congratulations for ur first AOR or PER. My application was rcvd by CIO on 5th April 2011 and I got AOR on 6th of My 2011. My Ecas status is changed into RBVO on 26th May 2011. So it is approx. less than one month for RBVO. I also cant say about the 2nd AOR how long does it take. But the real wait starts now. Befor I was anxious about PER from CIO, then RBVO and now Visa Office Eligibility Reveiw specialy the interview which is a fatigue. Travelling frm Saudi Arabia is realy hard with a baby. So I am praying praying and praying that everything goes smooth. Aameen.

Regards.

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
wicky said:

why?

Thanks
Wicky

No worries Wicky, it's just a matter os days before your status change to RBVO, mine was 23 days exactly after PER and an average of 33 days for thread members, cheer up on your PER and pray for RBVO.
Alll the best brother.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
wicky said:

why?

Thanks
Wicky
My pleasure Wicky...
Even i am waiting for RBVO i got PER on 2nd may still did not see any change in E-cas status. Just be patient. and as rightly said by Thalia "What has to happen, Will happen". So y worry. Just be calm and watch.

Spicysank.