Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
saki said:
Hi,

If you dont have problem with the money then i will say hire a consultant they know more than you. I have seen in this forum people filling applications by themselves and then get a letter after a month or 2 from CIC tthat you missed this and that information which is just a loss of time.

Definetly everyone in this forum will help you if you have any questions but i would recommend to have consultant ( if money is no problem)

Regards
Saki
if we think we are applying as a SKILLED WORKER visa, just think once, if we havent little bit confidence to fill the forms (just filling forms) then we are not skilled worker. even consultant does nothing apart from filling some pages and sending and recieving doc as a messenger. each and every questions which seems to be confused can be advised from this network. even guidance from the cic.gc.ca is clear about each and every section what and where to right. Money is not the matter, they kill your time, they will keep your document for a weeks just to saying 'WE ARE DOING REVIEW, they will keep our file without proper communication. do you think, they will make your paper? you have to make yourself. if we prepare ourselves, it makes our confidence and knowledge. there is some queries about how to make experience letter n what to write. even if you searched in some thread you will get job responsiblities as well. each n every section of your question already given in this thread. then why consultant???

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am 100% convinced by the views of sharmilas.. If we are applying under skilled worker category we must at least initiate the work on our then things will be coming on the way automatically... Don't waste time just by thinking start executing also...you will get the maximum answers by doing this.

All the very best!!!!

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kris905 said:
Okay Let me predict! Am good at that ;)

You will get your AOR on may 14

Hi Kriss,

As per your prediction. I'm eagerly awaiting for my AOR today. Hope it'll be with me.

Please pray for me ::)

faisal892

May 11, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
April 16, 2013
Med's Done....
May 23, 2013
Hi all,

My application reached CIO on March 16, 2010. However, so far my Credit card is neither debited nor I have received any response. I want to know in case CIO reject my case then how they are going to inform me?

Secondly, there are may candidates who filed application after mine and they have received AOR, is there any criteria of priority that CIO us using?

Faisal.

kris905

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-March-2010
AOR Received.
17-May-2010
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2013
zeshananis said:
Hi Kriss,

As per your prediction. I'm eagerly awaiting for my AOR today. Hope it'll be with me.

Please pray for me ::)
Good Luck zeshan

haipandu8

Apr 4, 2010
mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
hi,

cc debited on 12th may.

I send my docs to sydney on march 29th.

Deepty

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Hi all...
My file reached CIC on 22nd mar n DD was cashed on 14th Apr...
If DD is cashed it surely means We will get approval...????
Plz seniors rply soon plz....

Deepty

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
For SW what type of ILETS we have to do????
General or Academic???
Is there any difference in difficulty level between general and academic????

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody,

I'm feeling really happy to tell you that I've just received email from CIC of AOR !!!

I've applied first in Jan-10 but they returned my application asking more job description. I reapplied on 16th March & now just received AOR today on 14-May.They have given me to arrange all necessary documents to send to Visa office, London within 120 days.

Well, I would like to keep in touch with all of u during arranging my documents to take your kind advises when necessary :).

Thanks.

Take care.

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
Hello everybody,

I'm feeling really happy to tell you that I've just received email from CIC of AOR !!!

I've applied first in Jan-10 but they returned my application asking more job description. I reapplied on 16th March & now just received AOR today on 14-May.They have given me to arrange all necessary documents to send to Visa office, London within 120 days.

Well, I would like to keep in touch with all of u during arranging my documents to take your kind advises when necessary :).

Thanks.

Take care.
Congratulation buddy!

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haipandu8 said:
hi,

cc debited on 12th may.

I send my docs to sydney on march 29th.
Hi haipandu8,

Sorry if i'm mistaken... Are you the same person as our existing MARCH member hipandu8 who is in our list (sent docs to NS on March 21)?
If yes - we have to correct the list, if not - welcome to the club ;)

Deepty

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
plzzzzzzzzzzz rply
Hi all...

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deepty said:
plzzzzzzzzzzz rply
Hi all...
in my understanding DD en-cashed means sooner or later u'll get AOR, otherwise, CIO would had been sent your application with fee back to u.
In your situation they debited u so early, usually it takes them at least 45 days...
Just keep yr fingers crossed and wait. We pray for every person in here, so for u too :)