+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 1st Draw - CRS 434 - 3884 ITA's

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
hello friends ,

when feb 22nd draw happened i was at crs 436, on feb 25th i lost 5 points because of my birtday. & i
my crs droped to 431. in five days on march 1st draw ita issued to 434. is it not bad luck. will i ever get Ita. long wait continues

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still waiting for ita...

im so worried that something wrong happened and i wont be receiving my ita :(

Jun 10, 2016
Hi Guys, need help or info from seniors here in the group.

I have a score of 435 and trying for FSW.
I recreated my express entry profile on Feb 28 at 1.30 PM EST and it got activated on March 1 around 1.30pm est. I recreated with an intention of obtaining a NOI from Ontario and also expected the next express entry draw to take place some where around March 8. Undecided

But Seems like a new express entry draw has taken place setting a cut off of 434 on March 1. When I check mycic account the ITA status shows not receieved. Cry

Can you please tell me if I won't get ITA because my profile could have been inactive at exactly the point when the draw took place. ?

But when I recreated my profile on 28th, I immediately got a message saying that I have been accepted in the express entry pool. Does this mean I was actually in the pool when the draw took place ?. How does this work. Please help.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Sharathkarthik said:
Hi Guys, need help or info from seniors here in the group.

I have a score of 435 and trying for FSW.
I recreated my express entry profile on Feb 28 at 1.30 PM EST and it got activated on March 1 around 1.30pm est. I recreated with an intention of obtaining a NOI from Ontario and also expected the next express entry draw to take place some where around March 8. Undecided

But Seems like a new express entry draw has taken place setting a cut off of 434 on March 1. When I check mycic account the ITA status shows not receieved. Cry

Can you please tell me if I won't get ITA because my profile could have been inactive at exactly the point when the draw took place. ?

But when I recreated my profile on 28th, I immediately got a message saying that I have been accepted in the express entry pool. Does this mean I was actually in the pool when the draw took place ?. How does this work. Please help.
I don't know but lets hope for the best. Some people have got ITA like this and some haven't. Just hope it gets to the pool when they are sending ITA.

juluri

Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry PR visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
offthebone said:
Got an ITA today with 436 points, but my birthday is next month. What will happen when in loose 5 points because of that. Please help..
You are completely fine if your birthday is next Month.
CIC states that once you receive the ITA if your score is decreases due to your age with in these 90 days ... Then you do not have to panic! that would not affect your current ITA!

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
juluri said:
You are completely fine if your birthday is next Month.
CIC states that once you receive the ITA if your score is decreases due to your age with in these 90 days ... Then you do not have to panic! that would not affect your current ITA!
Thanks for clearing it out. :) Happy helping guys...

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
got an email ;D

funny, in my profile it is written that i have 91 days to submit application :D

gmvk

Sep 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got my ITA today!!! with CRS 440 :) congratulations to everyone! hoping the rest will receive their ITA's soon!

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Pawshi said:
This is simply awesome.......thank you all for the blessings.........
Congrats Pawshi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orison

Feb 15, 2017
Hi guys

CRS-435, but no ITA yet..
In CIC account, ITA status is shown blank, earlier it was No invitation at this time.
Does that mean will receive an ITA soon?

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Orison said:
Hi guys

CRS-435, but no ITA yet..
In CIC account, ITA status is shown blank, earlier it was No invitation at this time.
Does that mean will receive an ITA soon?
Yes you should receive an ITA soon.. I just got mine a few mins ago..