+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manufacturing engineer jobs

Gb3108

Apr 2, 2018
I'm a manufacturing engineer currently working in the US. I recently got my PR and want to move to Canada ASAP. However, I am not sure how the job situation in Canada is in view of the COVID situation. If there is anyone in a similar situation, I'd be grateful for any info you can share. I have started applying to jobs on indeed etc and connecting to people on LinkedIn. Is there anything else I can do at this time?. I would really like to have a job in hand before I move.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I'm a manufacturing engineer currently working in the US. I recently got my PR and want to move to Canada ASAP. However, I am not sure how the job situation in Canada is in view of the COVID situation. If there is anyone in a similar situation, I'd be grateful for any info you can share. I have started applying to jobs on indeed etc and connecting to people on LinkedIn. Is there anything else I can do at this time?. I would really like to have a job in hand before I move.
Like the US the economy is very tough and many employers are not hiring. Will also depend on your experience and the need for your skills in Canada. Canada is defintely not a huge manufactoring hub.