+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba

cuzinmoh

Sep 27, 2018
hello, i am asking about manitoba expression of interest
i used to have a close relative who is a Canadian citizen residing there, he moved more than 5 years ago to ontario can i use him to apply for MPNP or because he moved that will not help?
my score if i use him it will be
crs 572 based on their website if i use my close relative who is currently now outside of manitoba
English Clb 7 writing CLB 8 in other 3 bands total score 97
Age currently i am 34 based on age is 75
expreince is more than 4 years 75
** i am not fully recognized as a pharmacist but i am waiting for my pebc evaluation

Education masters degree 125
Adaptability Factor Ranking Close relative in Manitoba 200

97+75+75+125+200 = 572

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I may be wrong and can be corrected but I think to qualify the relative must still be living in the province and not someone who left 5 years ago. So basically they have a Manitoba Health card and a residential address in Manitoba where they have been residing for a minimum of a year at the time of application.

As said that is my interpretation given seems it would be too easy to just find someone who used to live in the province but has no intention of doing so currently or in the future. Having a relative is all about having the support of someone to enable a new immigrant to settle,the theory anyway and not really practical from Ontario.

https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/swo-eligibility/

Last edited:

Sangeetha_canada

Jul 31, 2018
Hi
I may be wrong and can be corrected but I think to qualify the relative must still be living in the province and not someone who left 5 years ago. So basically they have a Manitoba Health card and a residential address in Manitoba where they have been residing for a minimum of a year at the time of application.

As said that is my interpretation given seems it would be too easy to just find someone who used to live in the province but has no intention of doing so currently or in the future. Having a relative is all about having the support of someone to enable a new immigrant to settle,the theory anyway and not really practical from Ontario.

https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/swo-eligibility/
Hi is it necessary to have a close relative to apply for MPNP

karthick112

Oct 22, 2018
I lost 200 points in risk factory and score become 472. My NOC 2171. Please let me know, How can I avoid 200 points being deducted in my profile

Illiyas

Jul 25, 2019
Hi guys,

I have created my EOI, and score is 415. However, I have got a job offer, and it is under process. At present, I am waiting for the final result of the interview that took place between employer and Manitoba authority in June 2019. if this job offer is approved, will my EOI score increase by 500 points? Could anyone guide me on this?