+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba

ahmad72

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Dear Members

Please tell how a person cn immigrate if he has friend in Manitoba and what friend have to prove to sponsor .

tolomola

Nov 25, 2016
I also need this information. Hello friends, is there a whatsapp group for the Manitoba Skilled worker overseas stream? Please i love to be included in the group . My number is +2348055211962

Shehzer

May 21, 2018
My sister in law's family friends live in Manitoba , can they sponsor my family ,I mean can the five garantee for my family. I live in Pakistan, but they never visited Pak after 1980 .... They and their children are well settled in Manitoba please guide .

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
My sister in law's family friends live in Manitoba , can they sponsor my family ,I mean can the five garantee for my family. I live in Pakistan, but they never visited Pak after 1980 .... They and their children are well settled in Manitoba please guide .
Yes, as long as you or your spouse have met them; and if you haven't met them you will need to explain in detail that your family is very close to them and that there is a bond of friendship. The province wants to see that they will be willing to help you and make you feel welcome, for example introducing you to the community, driving you to some places while you still do not have a car, showing you around the neighbourhoods in Winnipeg, etc. If it sounds like they don't have a close friendship with you or your family, why would they spend time helping you?