File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2012 :D :D
Anyone on this Forum who's planning to move or already moved somewhere in Manitoba??

s.faye

Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 -07-2012
File Transfer...
15 - 10 - 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2012
I'm from MB! :)

We're immigrating my Australian boyfriend in, and because of the weather we'll be moving west once he lands. Are you from, or moving to Manitoba?

merger

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. sent 28-03-2012 / App. Received 30-03-2012
AOR Received.
n/a
File Transfer...
received by CEM 09-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-02-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
PPR date 05-09-2012 / letter received 10-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2012 / visa received 26-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012 :)
Hi!

My husband is based in Winnipeg.. So that's where I'm bound once I get my visa. Though he has plans for us to move to another location if we get lucky to find our target jobs elsewhere :)

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2012 :D :D
Yes, I'm planing to move to Manitoba. So just curious anyone who's also planing to move to MB or already setteled over there. need to know the IT market in MB..

s.faye said:
I'm from MB! :)

We're immigrating my Australian boyfriend in, and because of the weather we'll be moving west once he lands. Are you from, or moving to Manitoba?

vishal4u

May 1, 2017
I am planning as well to move to Manitoba and currently exploring reference for applying PR, let me know if you or someone can help

ebonnie

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 21,2014
Nomination.....
7th march,2015
Med's Request
18/07/2015
Med's Done....
22/07/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
9/03/2016
Hello,
Anyone or family landing in Winnipeg by July,looking for an apartment from. Kindly pm me for more information!
Thanks

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I am on H1B visa in USA . I have applied for PR thorugh Manitoba - MPNP program. After submitting all the documents for MPNP correctly,within how much time i would get a PR nomination package
You may get better luck on a relevant answer at the PNP section of this forum:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/provincial-nomination-program-immigration.6/

This section is for family sponsorship where the sponsors are Canadian citizens or PRs.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am on H1B visa in USA . I have applied for PR thorugh Manitoba - MPNP program. After submitting all the documents for MPNP correctly,within how much time i would get a PR nomination package
Actually, I am trying through the family sponsorship only.
You very clearly stated you have applied through MPNP.

Reactions: YVR123 and Bip31

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hi all,

I'm trying to apply for MPNP, however, I understand that I need to have a friend or relative there who are not sponsoring any other applicant. I want to know if there is a possibility of networking with good people to fulfill this criterion and declare a friend. I'm not sure if the 'friend' will need to show some funds for supporting me but I would be bringing more than sufficient funds with me.

Select all connections to Manitoba that you or your spouse have:
A close relative, who is a permanent resident or Citizen of Canada, is an established resident of Manitoba and has been residing in Manitoba for at least 1 year.

Previous work experience of at least 6 months in Manitoba.

Completed post-secondary education of 2 years or more in Manitoba.

Completed post-secondary education of 8-12 months in Manitoba.

A friend in Manitoba who is a permanent resident or Citizen of Canada, is an established resident of Manitoba, has been residing in Manitoba for at least 1 year and is not currently supporting the settlement of another individual through the MPNP nor any other immigration program.

Bip31

May 19, 2018
Hi all,

I'm trying to apply for MPNP, however, I understand that I need to have a friend or relative there who are not sponsoring any other applicant. I want to know if there is a possibility of networking with good people to fulfill this criterion and declare a friend. I'm not sure if the 'friend' will need to show some funds for supporting me but I would be bringing more than sufficient funds with me.

Select all connections to Manitoba that you or your spouse have:
A close relative, who is a permanent resident or Citizen of Canada, is an established resident of Manitoba and has been residing in Manitoba for at least 1 year.

Previous work experience of at least 6 months in Manitoba.

Completed post-secondary education of 2 years or more in Manitoba.

Completed post-secondary education of 8-12 months in Manitoba.

A friend in Manitoba who is a permanent resident or Citizen of Canada, is an established resident of Manitoba, has been residing in Manitoba for at least 1 year and is not currently supporting the settlement of another individual through the MPNP nor any other immigration program.
This is called immigration fraud. You can’t just ask unknown people on a forum to declare you as a friend in order to gain PR in Canada. You WILL get caught and I do hope so! It is because of People like you that make it harder for present/ future GENUINE applicants!

Reactions: dalip and YVR123

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
This is called immigration fraud. You can’t just ask unknown people on a forum to declare you as a friend in order to gain PR in Canada. You WILL get caught and I do hope so! It is because of People like you that make it harder for present/ future GENUINE applicants!
Lol relax buddy. I'm not promoting or trying to attempt any fraud here. The immigration process legally allows friends and relatives to sponsor immigrants. This is to help people settle in and start contribute to the economy asap. Wherever anyone of us lands, we will need help in settling down and starting our new lives and jobs. Think of this as trying to network and find out job opportunities in your field.

During my student Life, when I was on my way to study in Germany, I found people through forums who not only helped as referrals in the admission process, but also as my landing hosts till I was able to settle down. This was long before Airbnb!

If you took my post as anything even remotely negative, either I wasn't clear enough or you got carried away in your deduction. Either way, I apologise to have come across as somebody looking for fraud partners.

Reactions: ursus

Bip31

May 19, 2018
Lol relax buddy. I'm not promoting or trying to attempt any fraud here. The immigration process legally allows friends and relatives to sponsor immigrants. This is to help people settle in and start contribute to the economy asap. Wherever anyone of us lands, we will need help in settling down and starting our new lives and jobs. Think of this as trying to network and find out job opportunities in your field.

During my student Life, when I was on my way to study in Germany, I found people through forums who not only helped as referrals in the admission process, but also as my landing hosts till I was able to settle down. This was long before Airbnb!

If you took my post as anything even remotely negative, either I wasn't clear enough or you got carried away in your deduction. Either way, I apologise to have come across as somebody looking for fraud partners.
“ Buddy”, first of all I am relax, reading your message, it screams fraud all over it, looking for a fake friend to be your supporter but hey whatever how you want to justify it.
“ A Manitoba Supporter is an established resident of the province who is a friend or relative of the applicant and is willing and able to review and endorse the applicant’s plan for settling and finding employment in their destination community. A Manitoba Supporter must be the applicant’s close relative or friend/distant relative.”

Hi all,

I want to know if there is a possibility of networking with good people to fulfill this criterion and declare a friend..
You were asking if someone that you don’t even know here to “ declare “ you as a “ friend”on your application.
You do know the definition of a friend right?

Yes the immigration process legally allows friends, real friend THAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW not the one you have never seen or talked before and fetched from a visa forum

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

There is a big difference between already having an actual family member/friend in Manitoba willing to help and actively trying to find a "friend" to qualify you for immigration. The former is legit. The latter is akin to entering into a Marriage of Convenience.

Reactions: YVR123