+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
If anyone read the declaration of Manitorba supporter form, he won't do that for someone who isn't a friend.
You have to put down how long (in years) and how you've met the person you sponsor.

It also stated that "I clearly understand that the applicant has made a formal declaration of their intention to live and work in Manitoba. I will not knowingly support the application of individuals who do not intend to live in Manitoba, and I understand that I will be prohibited from supporting the MPNP applications of other relatives or friends in the future if the present applicant and/or his/her dependents do not settle successfully and permanently in Manitoba."
......etc etc.

Right before the signature "I swear/affirm this commitment to be bona fide."

So unless it's really your very good/close friends or relatives, I would not suggest anyone on this forum to let someone use their "name" as "supporter".

https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/manitoba-immigration-mpnp-settlement-plan-2.pdf

Reactions: farrukhahmed

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
If anyone read the declaration of Manitorba supporter form, he won't do that for someone who isn't a friend.
You have to put down how long (in years) and how you've met the person you sponsor.

It also stated that "I clearly understand that the applicant has made a formal declaration of their intention to live and work in Manitoba. I will not knowingly support the application of individuals who do not intend to live in Manitoba, and I understand that I will be prohibited from supporting the MPNP applications of other relatives or friends in the future if the present applicant and/or his/her dependents do not settle successfully and permanently in Manitoba."
......etc etc.

Right before the signature "I swear/affirm this commitment to be bona fide."

So unless it's really your very good/close friends or relatives, I would not suggest anyone on this forum to let someone use their "name" as "supporter".

https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/manitoba-immigration-mpnp-settlement-plan-2.pdf
Now that makes perfect sense...Thank you very much for putting sanity and closure to the discussion! I'll keep my fingers crossed for the CRS to come drastically down!