+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANITOBA, WINNIPEG.

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are the chances of getting PR in the province of MANITOBA and City WINNIPEG.
If a student is graduating his University that is of 4 years programme. After that in how much time will he get the PR of Canada in this state?
What is the way to go for PR?

munnab

Jan 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2007
AOR Received.
dec 2008
Med's Request
dec 2009
Med's Done....
dec 2009
Interview........
sep 2008
VISA ISSUED...
waitng
hi
if u was a student of anywher in canada, want to get pr then u suppose to ve work exp on payrol (make sure how many hrs) then u can apply for PR and it is easy than other province...

freshguy777

Jun 9, 2018
Hi. I have a stepbrother in Manitoba, Winnipeg. He added me to the list of those he wants to come to Manitoba when he was immigrating. I have filled my Manitoba Express of Interest and had 549 points for choosing to reside in Winnipeg. But when I choose Portage la Prairie as my settlement I got extra 50 points to make it 599 points.
1. Can I go ahead and chose Portage la Prairie, though my step-brother resides in Winnipeg?
2. Would my Express of Interest be invalid if I chose any city outside Winnipeg where my stepbrother resides?
kindly help; am in a fix. Please ASAP!

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Hi. I have a stepbrother in Manitoba, Winnipeg. He added me to the list of those he wants to come to Manitoba when he was immigrating. I have filled my Manitoba Express of Interest and had 549 points for choosing to reside in Winnipeg. But when I choose Portage la Prairie as my settlement I got extra 50 points to make it 599 points.
1. Can I go ahead and chose Portage la Prairie, though my step-brother resides in Winnipeg?
2. Would my Express of Interest be invalid if I chose any city outside Winnipeg where my stepbrother resides?
kindly help; am in a fix. Please ASAP!
If your supporter lives in Winnipeg then you cannot choose Portage la Prairie. You can only choose the destination where your supporter resides. You can only add those 50 points if your supporter resides outside of Winnipeg.

kiss1967

Jul 1, 2018
If your supporter lives in Winnipeg then you cannot choose Portage la Prairie. You can only choose the destination where your supporter resides. You can only add those 50 points if your supporter resides outside of Winnipeg.
HI, Can u help me get the sponsership for my family in winnipeg