+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

manitoba successful applicant

fil

May 5, 2013
Hello everyone! I do too have question in mind " do i still need to take the IELTS? I just got my letter of approval from the Government of Manitoba as a successful nominee classified under NOC 0123 without this (IELTS) and I was not even requested to submit such. I am now preparing all the docs to be submitted to CIO Nova Scotia and I get confused when I come across with CIC Doc List number 12 which says " Starting July 1 most applicants to provincial Nominee programs in semi or low-skilled ( under NOC C and D) are required to complete a language proficiency. Anyone can simply understand (the way i do, but correct me if I am wrong) ) that those successful applicants classified under any NOC except for the NOC's mentioned above need not to submit an IELTS result. :) But the doc list also noted : you must include a copy of your language test result with your application to CIC and futher noted "for more info and to verify whether you need to undergo language testing, refer to their (CIC) website.
Since the government of Manitoba, prior to the approval of my application did not require me to submit such, then I believe that IELTS is not a requirement for me.
I am a little bit confused.
Can anyone answer this? Thanks a lot.

AJ1

Jun 20, 2013
I have the same confusion. What did you do? Did you submit your application to the CIO without IELTS?