+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Provincial Nomination

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hi everyone
If someone has friend (connection in Manitoba ) an applicant has bachelor degree and clb 5,age 43. Experience 9 yrs . Eligibility points are 72, while submit eoi he get around 340 score so how can get laa , what is the cut off ?? Plz reply
Sorry to say this but your score is very low.The last draw for SWO was 557.
It would have been nice if your Manitoba connect is a family member(that would have given you 200 points)
2.Your IELTS score is low
3.If only you had a master's degree.
That's my opinion though.

boyee

May 29, 2020
1.has he submitted the Sp2 form
2.ive read most people don't even pick their call and they call them back when they are prepared to answer their questions.
I suggest to tell your supporter to get in touch with them by all means,
Good luck
Thank you for your response. He did that long time ago. He has sent a mail to them regarding the calling back. almost 3 weeks after. We are yet to receive the call back. Hopefully by God Grace they will call soon. They call with private numbers so I guess many people are unable to call them. We will all receive Good news in Jesus name.

Happy New Month

Haris11

Jul 25, 2021
Hi,
I am June draw 122 skilled worker overseas applicant. My supporter submit sp2 one week before. Have you idea. How much time spent from sp2 to nomination?
Could you please share ideas

SebsbieFekAsf

Oct 23, 2022
Hi,
I am filling data for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Expression of Interest. The form says, NOC code is not recognized evenn though my NOC is available. Any one who has encountered same problem, need your help please.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I am filling data for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Expression of Interest. The form says, NOC code is not recognized evenn though my NOC is available. Any one who has encountered same problem, need your help please.
What is your stream and NOC?

Last edited:

Kiran337

Sep 11, 2022
Hi All, we are planning to apply for Manitoba PNP and we have few questions. It will be great if anyone can answer them.
1. Is there a qualification assessment for Administrative Assistants as well? If so, do you have any reference for that and if it is not required for Admin Assistants, will the points get added or deducted?
2. We have our first cousin in Manitoba and we are mentioning as a close relative. What kind of documents did you guys had to establish for this or it was just a phone call?
Thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All, we are planning to apply for Manitoba PNP and we have few questions. It will be great if anyone can answer them.
1. Is there a qualification assessment for Administrative Assistants as well? If so, do you have any reference for that and if it is not required for Admin Assistants, will the points get added or deducted?
2. We have our first cousin in Manitoba and we are mentioning as a close relative. What kind of documents did you guys had to establish for this or it was just a phone call?
Thanks in advance.
1. No. You need ECA for your degree.
2. All on the website under document checklist. Birth and marriage certificates to prove your parents are related, and then you are related. A phone call doesn’t prove anything.

Kiran337

Sep 11, 2022
1. No. You need ECA for your degree.
2. All on the website under document checklist. Birth and marriage certificates to prove your parents are related, and then you are related. A phone call doesn’t prove anything.
Thanks a lot for your response. I am trying to calculate my score against Expression Of Interest (1000 point calculator) using the below links.
https://www.siaimmigration.com/MPNP-expression-of-Interest-points-calculator
https://www.nationwidevisas.com/canada-immigration/manitoba-pnp-points-calculator/
In work experience there is a particular question "Fully recognized by provincial licensing body", since Admin Assistant codes do not have any licensing body do we have to select it or not. If I don't select it 100 points are not getting added. Kindly suggest.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks a lot for your response. I am trying to calculate my score against Expression Of Interest (1000 point calculator) using the below links.
https://www.siaimmigration.com/MPNP-expression-of-Interest-points-calculator
https://www.nationwidevisas.com/canada-immigration/manitoba-pnp-points-calculator/
In work experience there is a particular question "Fully recognized by provincial licensing body", since Admin Assistant codes do not have any licensing body do we have to select it or not. If I don't select it 100 points are not getting added. Kindly suggest.
You are not in a licensed profession or trade like a doctor, nurse etc. There is a list. You do not get 100 points. Select NO. Only use the Manitoba site, not agents.
Regulated Professions and Trades | Manitoba Immigration Pathways (immigratemanitoba.com)

You want a high score too.

EOI Draw Archives | Manitoba Immigration Pathways (immigratemanitoba.com)

Last edited: