+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Provincial Nomination

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Everything on the website is straight forward,all the documents required are clearly stated,good luck in gathering all .

RM1180

Aug 1, 2021
What sort of verification they do with MPNP connection. Do they call or email and what sort of questions do they ask. We are giving our friend's reference.

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Yes,they will eventually call the supporter in manitoba before nomination and the supporter needs to fill a settlement 2 plan form

Skarry

Aug 20, 2021
hi....i m from 28th june 2021 swo-ee draw...submitted my file on 9th of july n got sponsor call on 29th of july n wts next nw?after how much time nomination can come?n i didnt got any further updation n its 3 weeks passed to supporter call

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
hi....i m from 28th june 2021 swo-ee draw...submitted my file on 9th of july n got sponsor call on 29th of july n wts next nw?after how much time nomination can come?n i didnt got any further updation n its 3 weeks passed to supporter call
Heard nomination comes after supporters call if they are convinced ,
Good luck

Reactions: Miracle2018

Skarry

Aug 20, 2021
Heard nomination comes after supporters call if they are convinced ,
Good luck
It was almost 4 minutes interview by call of my supporter n there are 3 weeks passed out bt still no any further updation ....actully i m worried nw...wt i have to do next????

Tajedar

Aug 26, 2021
Hi brother, actually i also have friend in Manitoba, he is going to support me, can you tell me how long (timeline) from the EOI- Support call an till you get nomination tooks, appreciate your reply. thanks Taj

boyee

May 29, 2020
Please my Sponsor was called sometime 1st week in August but He was busy at work He instructed the officer to call back in 2 days after but up till now the officer is yet to call back we are a bit bordered, what do you think we can do?

boyee

May 29, 2020
Please my Sponsor was called sometime 1st week in August but He was busy at work He instructed the officer to call back in 2 days after but up till now the officer is yet to call back we are a bit bordered, what do you think we can do?

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
1.has he submitted the Sp2 form
2.ive read most people don't even pick their call and they call them back when they are prepared to answer their questions.
I suggest to tell your supporter to get in touch with them by all means,
Good luck

Tajedar

Aug 26, 2021
Hi everyone
If someone has friend (connection in Manitoba ) an applicant has bachelor degree and clb 5,age 43. Experience 9 yrs . Eligibility points are 72, while submit eoi he get around 340 score so how can get laa , what is the cut off ?? Plz reply