+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP - Query on education ranking points

funkydevil

Oct 3, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I had a query on filling out the form for Manitoba PNP. My overall CRS is 365 and I have an ECA for my 2 year post graduate diploma from IQAS which mentions that my education is equivalent to the completion of a university diploma in Canada.

My query is when filling out the education section, the below mentioned options are provided:

1. Two post-secondary programs of at least 2 years each
2. One post-secondary program of 3 years or more
3. One post-secondary program of 2 years

I am confused as to which would be the right the option for me to select? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I had a query on filling out the form for Manitoba PNP. My overall CRS is 365 and I have an ECA for my 2 year post graduate diploma from IQAS which mentions that my education is equivalent to the completion of a university diploma in Canada.

My query is when filling out the education section, the below mentioned options are provided:

1. Two post-secondary programs of at least 2 years each
2. One post-secondary program of 3 years or more
3. One post-secondary program of 2 years

I am confused as to which would be the right the option for me to select? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Is that your only degree or diploma? If so, 3. Are you living in Manitoba now?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It is my only degree which has been assessed and I am an overseas applicant.
So 3, which is what you would have selected since you know your CRS score. What stream are you eligible for as I assume you have family in the province or you have participated in one of their recruitment iniatives.

funkydevil

Oct 3, 2020
Thank you for your quick reply.

I do have family there but am still considering my options and was going through the steps before I make a final decision to apply.