+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP General

zubimeh

Jun 18, 2010
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members

I am applying under General Stream category and have accounts related experience and needs following information:

1- What are the high demand occupation in Manitoba.

2- I am taking IELTS on 21-Jan-2012, should I submit application before IELTS or after the result??

3- Bank Statement?

Regards

khilav

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Hi Zubimeh,

About first point I am not confirmed, but it is better to submit your IELTS result along with the application ......You can also submit it at a later stage also. And Bank statement should be of minimum last 3 months.

Good Luck

zubimeh said:
Dear Members

I am applying under General Stream category and have accounts related experience and needs following information:

1- What are the high demand occupation in Manitoba.

2- I am taking IELTS on 21-Jan-2012, should I submit application before IELTS or after the result??

3- Bank Statement?

Regards
::)

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody !

My timeline is:-

MPNP General Stream
Visa Office - New Delhi (India)

Applied - 04/08/11
A.O.R. - 19/11/11

Eagerly Waiting for L.O.A. .....

Can anybody guess when shall I get L.O.A. ?

Zealot

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody !

Can anybody tell me when (which date) online application intake system was initiated ?
Is this valid for general system also ?

Zealot

Olanzky

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2012
AOR Received.
14-06-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted 06-08-2012
Interview........
09-10-2012
I would like to ask regarding sponsorship. I have a pending application with Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program under General Stream and my sponsors are my sister and my brother-in-law. Currently, my sister is planning to resign from her current job. Would that affect in anyway on my application? Are they both required to have a job? Is it necessary that both of them are currently employed? What if they just transferred to other company? would that be a set-back? What if their household income is more than enough to cover the required amount 'coz my bro-in-law is an architect?

Need you help guys!!!!

Thanks everyone!
Olanzky

Davidbest

Feb 15, 2012
Olanzky said:
I would like to ask regarding sponsorship. I have a pending application with Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program under General Stream and my sponsors are my sister and my brother-in-law. Currently, my sister is planning to resign from her current job. Would that affect in anyway on my application? Are they both required to have a job? Is it necessary that both of them are currently employed? What if they just transferred to other company? would that be a set-back? What if their household income is more than enough to cover the required amount 'coz my bro-in-law is an architect?

Need you help guys!!!!

Thanks everyone!
Olanzky
Hello Olanzky. General Stream and Family Support Stream are 2 different streams under MPNP, therefore don't confuse yourself. Since you applied under General Stream of MPNP the following factors must be met: 1. You must provide 2 affidavits of supports, each completed by a close friend or distant relative in Manitoba ( This is one of the eligibility Requirements). And don't forget that applicants with close relatives in Manitoba should only apply to the Genral Stream if they do not meet the eligibility criteria for family support assessment stream.

In addition, you must also satisy the MPNP officials that :
2. you can be assessed sufficient points ( i.e. 55 points)
3. having the training, work experience and language ability necessary for long term employment in Manitoba.
4. have demostrates a clear ability and intention to establish permanently and successfully i n Manitoba.
5. and in view of your question, you must enough settlement funds on your name.

If all these factors are met by you I don't think you will have problem despite the chanlenges of your sponsors. Best regards.