+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP - Family stream

phuong2481

Nov 12, 2011
Hi all,

I am newbie in forum. I want to ask everyone. I applied for MPNP - Family stream. I sent my application on 7-Oct-2011. And received temp file number and letter that request me to add documents on 4-Nov-2011. In adding documents, they just request my sponsor adding Sworn Affidavit explaning the difference in the names (in citizenship card and in the birth certificate).

I want to ask why they not request adding IELTS. Does MPNP - Family stream not need IELTS?

THANKS EVERYONE

twix96

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2011
Doc's Request.
07-10-2011
Nomination.....
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
14-02-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
phuong2481 said:
Hi all,

I am newbie in forum. I want to ask everyone. I applied for MPNP - Family stream. I sent my application on 7-Oct-2011. And received temp file number and letter that request me to add documents on 4-Nov-2011. In adding documents, they just request my sponsor adding Sworn Affidavit explaning the difference in the names (in citizenship card and in the birth certificate).

I want to ask why they not request adding IELTS. Does MPNP - Family stream not need IELTS?

THANKS EVERYONE

Hi, I also applied last August 2011 only under family stream too. Did you apply using ONLINE TOOL, sending documents thru their website? I sent my documents thru ONLINE TOOL and got my AOR after 1 day. Then I received an email asking for additional documents, that was Oct 7. until now, no update.

They say that if you can submit a CERTIFICATION OF MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION is english FROM YOUR SCHOOL,Or your second language is English, then its ok not to submit IELTS.

Twix96

phuong2481

Nov 12, 2011
Hi Twix96,

Where you applied? I'm from vietnam. I don't use ONLINE TOOL. I applied thru my lawyer in Manitoba, Canada.
They just request me to submit Sworn Affidavit explaning the difference in the names (in citizenship card and in the birth certificate) of my uncle (my sponsor).
I wonder why they don't request me to submit IELTS. Or after I submit Sworn Affidavit explaning the difference in the names (in citizenship card and in the birth certificate) of my uncle (my sponsor), They request me to submit IELTS again. so, it loss time... :D

phuong2481

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
twix96 said:

Hi, I also applied last August 2011 only under family stream too. Did you apply using ONLINE TOOL, sending documents thru their website? I sent my documents thru ONLINE TOOL and got my AOR after 1 day. Then I received an email asking for additional documents, that was Oct 7. until now, no update.

They say that if you can submit a CERTIFICATION OF MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION is english FROM YOUR SCHOOL,Or your second language is English, then its ok not to submit IELTS.

Twix96
Hi! Are you from Manila? Too bad by the time we submitted our application in November I didn't read about the online application tool. Our sponsor, my brother in law, probably did not know about it and asked us to mail our documents to him in Winnipeg. Until today we still have not received our application number. I'm really upset cause we could have had submitted online. Hopefully we'll get our AOR soon.