+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP - Business, applied thru EOI from 2015, anyone belong to this, join

SamB

Sep 4, 2016
mansef said:
I believe you will get a notification email from CIC regarding the final decision and Passport request.

Yes, you are lucky. very fast from AOR in Dec, Medical in Jan and DM in March?
Correct Mansef. But it is being a month which Decision is Made and no communication. Depite they have indicated in the website that "a correspondence isbsent in March.11".
I am a bit worried

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
SamB said:
Correct Mansef. But it is being a month which Decision is Made and no communication. Depite they have indicated in the website that "a correspondence isbsent in March.11".
I am a bit worried

If they send you correspondence stating that "A correspondence is send in March, 17 (its seems to me a very poor english). then something wrong here. in such case, you may write them once it crosses 1 month. Meanwhile, i believe you will get the letter in hand. I do not understand why don't they send the letter over email like what MPNP does during the provincial stage?

@Visitor

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi Seniors,

Can you please share some tips to apply for exploratory visit?

My details are below:

IELTS - 7 in each.
Networth - $800,000
Bank balance - $150,000
Investments - $200,000
Experience - 15 years in management and business ownership
Eductation - B.Com.
Relative in Manitoba - Uncle

I applied for exploratory visit but got denied as there was no invitation letter from province, but province doesn't provide letter for this program.

Any tip is much appreciated!

Is the exploratory trip must? What the chances of getting selected in the pool without the trip?

@Visitor

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi Rogers,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I applied for visitor visa and stated my purpose in the application to conduct exploratory visit, but they refused it saying that I didn't have invite to do so... and when I emailed province about it, they refused to provide any letter for this...

I am not sure how to go from here...

Songsort

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
mansef said:
3. You need to explore manitoba to attend said seminar, attend meetings with business seminar organizers. See the schooling facilities, explore residential facilities, shopping malls, restaurants etc. You need to prepare a report with all the proof of your visit to claim 15 points from your visit.
Thank you mansef,

How did you make contact with business seminar organizers. Would you please elaborate.

Appreciate it.

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
All information on the website gov.mb.ca no need to ask anything read carefully or google it. How to register

open4life

Feb 24, 2017
@Visitor said:
Hi Rogers,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I applied for visitor visa and stated my purpose in the application to conduct exploratory visit, but they refused it saying that I didn't have invite to do so... and when I emailed province about it, they refused to provide any letter for this...

I am not sure how to go from here...
as business program, we don't need invitation from this visit. Also it is not a must, but it gives your more points and make your case more appealing. This is stated on the website.
however the skilled workers need it to make their mandatory exploratory visit.

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
open4life said:
as business program, we don't need invitation from this visit. Also it is not a must, but it gives your more points and make your case more appealing. This is stated on the website.
however the skilled workers need it to make their mandatory exploratory visit.
There is a very little change to be successful in MPNP-B without exploratory visit. The reason is- current minimum points to become qualify is 85.. If anyone misses 15 points from exploratory visit than he/she must achieve all points from other criteria in point grid system which is difficult but not impossible.

roger77

May 6, 2016
Also it makes sense.
How come you will intend to open a business in a place you never been?
What type of business you intend to open?

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
roger77 said:
Also it makes sense.
How come you will intend to open a business in a place you never been?
What type of business you intend to open?
HI Rogers:
What is your update? Are you already received PR Visa? Please give me your time line...

BlueSun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
Med's Request
27-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016
mansef said:
HI Rogers:
What is your update? Are you already received PR Visa? Please give me your time line...
Roger should have been in Manitoba :) see if we can hang out one day in Winnipeg

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
BlueSun said:
Roger should have been in Manitoba :) see if we can hang out one day in Winnipeg
Hi BlueShan,

Are you in Winnipeg already?
Would you please share your time line? Is Singapore your visa office?

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
roger77 said:
No after medicals passed, it is been on month and no return hey :eek:
Unfortunally....
Which Visa office you are in? Singapore?

Would you please share your time line?