+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP - Business, applied thru EOI from 2015, anyone belong to this, join

whospakka

Mar 12, 2017
It's my status.

I knew the wording may has some different with here, I learned it from other immigration group. So that why I also described it for each line.

If possible, could you please let me know the common abbr wordings ? Thanks

Apr 27, 2011
Dear friends.
I am going to make a exploratory visit for 6 days.
Are 6 days sufficient?
What should I keep in mind while visiting there.
How much complete time expected to take till PR.

Regards.

open4life

Feb 24, 2017
Hello,
it should be not less than 5 working days (excluding travel days)
keep with you the ticket, hotel bills, business cards,...,... as a proof.

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
mahesh kumar gandhi said:
Dear friends.
I am going to make a exploratory visit for 6 days.
Are 6 days sufficient?
What should I keep in mind while visiting there.
How much complete time expected to take till PR.

Regards.
The following you need to consider during your travel.

1. you have to contact Business immigration officer for a seminar to be attended. you have to pay their fees. receive their certificate.
2. Your stay should be minimum 5 nights. More is encouraged by MPNPB.
3. You need to explore manitoba to attend said seminar, attend meetings with business seminar organizers. See the schooling facilities, explore residential facilities, shopping malls, restaurants etc. You need to prepare a report with all the proof of your visit to claim 15 points from your visit.
4. Attach your boarding cards, air ticket, hotel voucher ( if you stay in hotel), taxi slips, restaurant bills etc as a proof of your visit.

hope you got some information form this write up.

Songsort

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Khsalah said:
I want to do exploratory visit. Do you some one can offer visit package ? Have to do it by your own ?
I am interested in an exploratory visit too. Please share your experience. Thank you.

open4life

Feb 24, 2017
I really enjoyed accompanying the first generation traveled to Manitoba within this thread.
I really now miss bluesun, sharp, and for sure the impatient Malikn :)
I hope they met in a better place.
Maybe they are joining now another group for fresh comers to Manitoba

I am targeting to have my exploratory visit this summer, i hope there is others in the same phase.

Regards

SamB

Sep 4, 2016
Hello
In CIC website, my status is changed from "in process" to " decision made" on March.11, 2017. It is also showing "a correspondence is sent on March.11,2017", however neither my representative nor myself received such email. We sent couple of Emails to LVO however no reply till now. Any advise?

Sachinruchi

Mar 30, 2017
Hey guys!
Planning to go for exploratory visit before filing the EOI this summer. Need advice of the experienced ones. If there is anybody plz add me on my whats app 0091 8725070000

Sachinruchi

Mar 30, 2017
Sachinruchi said:
Hey guys!
Planning to go for exploratory visit to Manitoba under MPNP-B program before filing the EOI this summer. Need advice of the experienced ones. If there is anybody plz add me on my whats app 0091 8725070000
Sachinruchi said:
Hey guys!
Planning to go for exploratory visit before filing the EOI this summer. Need advice of the experienced ones. If there is anybody plz add me on my whats app 0091 8725070000
BlueSun said:
@Malikn,

Your score is high and you submitted it in March 2016. The lead time for processing your paper would be within 6 months at provincial level. So, please be patient.

Wish you will receive Notice for interview soon

Stay in touch

Kens

Feb 7, 2017
Hello i m new member of this group... i m also waiting for nomination certificate... if u hav what's up group pls join me my no is 9978591788... pls need help... thanx a lot...

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
SamB said:
Hello
In CIC website, my status is changed from "in process" to " decision made" on March.11, 2017. It is also showing "a correspondence is sent on March.11,2017", however neither my representative nor myself received such email. We sent couple of Emails to LVO however no reply till now. Any advise?
Hi SamB,

Great news for decision made. Would you please share youtr time line starting from Manitoba stage to CIC stage? Your application under which visa office? Look forward.

SamB

Sep 4, 2016
mansef said:
Hi SamB,

Great news for decision made. Would you please share youtr time line starting from Manitoba stage to CIC stage? Your application under which visa office? Look forward.
Hi Mansef,
In order to get your reply, you just need to scroll down to previous pages of the same forum, where I have replied you earlier with the details of my timeline!

Anyone overhere knows, how long should I wait to get news from CIC, after changing status to "Decision Made"?

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
SamB said:
Hi Mansef,
In order to get your reply, you just need to scroll down to previous pages of the same forum, where I have replied you earlier with the details of my timeline!

Anyone overhere knows, how long should I wait to get news from CIC, after changing status to "Decision Made"?
I believe you will get a notification email from CIC regarding the final decision and Passport request.

Yes, you are lucky. very fast from AOR in Dec, Medical in Jan and DM in March?

Reactions: kumarjay