+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP - Business, applied thru EOI from 2015, anyone belong to this, join

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Does that help if we have any relative in Manitoba province other than fetching 5 additional points?

Vandy1970

Oct 10, 2016
Garvin said:
Hi,
Is there anybody know about the EOI score they are choosing right now? I applied since June with score of 82 but nothing happened until now :(
I applied in Nov'16 with a score of 85 . The last I heard was that Nov applications closed at 87. I am assuming that Dec'16 would have also closed around the same , as I did'nt get an LAA. Any updates ?

BlueSun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
Med's Request
27-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016
saravsingh1 said:
Any insights on this question from experienced people?
When you are going to conduct exploratory visit in MB? I will be available in Winnipeg in April, can provide you insights from an experienced person

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
BlueSun said:
When you are going to conduct exploratory visit in MB? I will be available in Winnipeg in April, can provide you insights from an experienced person
I applied in CIC end of Nov, 2016. can anyone tell me the next procedure including time line? My visa office is Singapore. Is Singapore visa office is slow than other offices? Appreciate your comments..

Khsalah

Jan 21, 2017
malikn said:
i applied through this same stream i am in this process please disscuss with me you can whatsapp me on this number 00923218471003

I want to do exploratory visit. Do you some one can offer visit package ? Have to do it by your own ?

Khsalah

Jan 21, 2017
Can you please advice what is the latest minimum score of MPNP-B, and provide me with a link for that score to follow up next draw ?

Gaganchawla

Sep 18, 2016
I submitted my medical in October 2016 and cic website shown they received medical but till date i do not rcv ppr and my file is in process is anyone know how much time they will take for ppr & further process.

SamB

Sep 4, 2016
Gaganchawla said:
I submitted my medical in October 2016 and cic website shown they received medical but till date i do not rcv ppr and my file is in process is anyone know how much time they will take for ppr & further process.
Where is your visa office? Normally it should take 1-3 month. I have done my Medical exam on Jan.02 and report was sent on Jan.05.. I am also waiting for PPR
my VO is London

Gaganchawla

Sep 18, 2016
Thanks for your reply SamB. My Visa Office is New Delhi. Three months have elapsed but didn't rcv any information. Let me know whenever you get ppr request. Thank you for your kind cooperation.

momuhsen

Feb 17, 2017
hello
I see in the last draw(Jan) for MPNP-B the minimum score was 85..
i did EOI in Jan my score is 85! i believe there were many 85s and they chose based on first applied..
how come they never announced Nov and Dec draw results?? i cannot find it on their website .

I'm worried the new changes planned for the program will make it more difficult to get approve and to implement( bigger onvestment+ longer time to get PR...)

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
momuhsen said:
hello
I see in the last draw(Jan) for MPNP-B the minimum score was 85..
i did EOI in Jan my score is 85! i believe there were many 85s and they chose based on first applied..
how come they never announced Nov and Dec draw results?? i cannot find it on their website .

I'm worried the new changes planned for the program will make it more difficult to get approve and to implement( bigger onvestment+ longer time to get PR...)

hi. you have to wait to know your status..

IN2US15

Feb 18, 2017
@malikn I am an asylum seeker in USA, case in Immigration court, it could take 2-4 years for the decision. If I can qualify, should I apply for MPNP-B. Please advise. Really need help.