+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba-pls help asap

kumar5

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dear all my friends,
I m planning to apply for the manitoba MPNP class with two my distant friends Now I have one question with this regards, that Regarding job related letters i have to put my job related documents original one (e.g. appointement letter, relieving letter, experience letter) which was issued to me at the the time of joining to the organization or Notarised copies of all is sufficient for these?
My friends i have read MPNP pdf guidelines however this question is still unsolved for me It is my humble request any one who is skilled pls respond me asap so i can do things as quickly as i can.. pls pls pls pls...........respond me that original letters is only required or notarised copies they accept. bcz i have asked to my company they are not giving me second original copy of my experience letter & its mandatory for me to keep original with me as inn out country nobody will consider my experience unless i have original one Isn"t It?

Pls respond me that Original one i have to file or Photocopy with notary of lawyer is ok for this.

shampy2009

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Well .. don't send original one.. Get it Notarized and you are good to go!!!.. That's they way I did it and also did for my another 8 friends.. all of us we are already setteled in canada.

Best of Luck

kumar5

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Well thanx shampy2009 very much.. I get it photocopies & with notary from lawyer & then i will send for Filing. ok na? bye ..