+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Nomination letters LOA January 2011

Inderpreet

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
manpreet.singh said:
Hello smg

Yes, i have got response from them.

I just got the medicals done yesterday , and have disptached Passport to CHC Delhi along with Landing fee

CHC Delhi is active again !

Regards
Manpreet
Hi Manpreet Ji,

I have just gone through this forum after 2 mnths ....can u pls lemme me know wen did u sent ur passports to CHC and ur MPNP is in w/c stream ???? I have also got my medicals done in June but as
my passport is gonna expire in dec so i advised by sumone to get the passport renewal done first.....I haven't rcvd my passport till date frm passprt office...as soon as i receive the passports i wll sent it to CHC along wz landing fee......pls share me your timeline...all the best for your visa.....stay in touch

Inderpreet !!!!!

manpreet.singh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
5-january-2011
Med's Request
6 August 2011
Med's Done....
9 August 2011
Passport Req..
9 August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
9 january 2012
LANDED..........
2 March 2012
Inderpreet said:
Hi Manpreet Ji,

I have just gone through this forum after 2 mnths ....can u pls lemme me know wen did u sent ur passports to CHC and ur MPNP is in w/c stream ???? I have also got my medicals done in June but as
my passport is gonna expire in dec so i advised by sumone to get the passport renewal done first.....I haven't rcvd my passport till date frm passprt office...as soon as i receive the passports i wll sent it to CHC along wz landing fee......pls share me your timeline...all the best for your visa.....stay in touch

Inderpreet !!!!!
hey inderpreet

Welcome back to the forum.
i had done my medicals on 9 august and sent the passport along with the landing fees on 10th.i applied in general stream.well you had acted sanely as you sent your passports for renewal. get them as soon as possible.your visa is waiting to get stamped on them as its already been 3 months.i am also waiting for my visa. lets hope it comes soon.
Best of luck. keep posted. whats your timeline though ?

regards
Manpreet

Inderpreet

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Hii Manpreet Ji,

Thnx for your prompt reply.....Yes even i thought that i should sent my passport to embassy for visa
but my agent advised me that passprt validity is less than 6 mnths so its better to go for extension first..
hence i submitted my passport to passprt off....meanwhile a tradegy happened in my family..My
father passed away......i got delayed and my police verification took more tym....as of now i am
anxiously waitng for my passort to cum.....u mentioned about the timelimit...I think the timelimit is
valid for getting the medicals done...that was 45 days frm the date of 06 Jun...i done with my medicals
on 26 jun and since that tym i havn't intimated to the embassy that i have sent my pspt for extension ( as advised by my agt )...so u pls help me out that what should i do now....am i too late ?????

Keep me posted....thnx alottt for your kind concern...I am frm Punjab ( India )..W/c country do u belong to ????

Byee
Inderpreet

manpreet.singh said:
hey inderpreet

Welcome back to the forum.
i had done my medicals on 9 august and sent the passport along with the landing fees on 10th.i applied in general stream.well you had acted sanely as you sent your passports for renewal. get them as soon as possible.your visa is waiting to get stamped on them as its already been 3 months.i am also waiting for my visa. lets hope it comes soon.
Best of luck. keep posted. whats your timeline though ?

regards
Manpreet

manpreet.singh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
5-january-2011
Med's Request
6 August 2011
Med's Done....
9 August 2011
Passport Req..
9 August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
9 january 2012
LANDED..........
2 March 2012
Inderpreet said:
Hii Manpreet Ji,

Thnx for your prompt reply.....Yes even i thought that i should sent my passport to embassy for visa
but my agent advised me that passprt validity is less than 6 mnths so its better to go for extension first..
hence i submitted my passport to passprt off....meanwhile a tradegy happened in my family..My
father passed away......i got delayed and my police verification took more tym....as of now i am
anxiously waitng for my passort to cum.....u mentioned about the timelimit...I think the timelimit is
valid for getting the medicals done...that was 45 days frm the date of 06 Jun...i done with my medicals
on 26 jun and since that tym i havn't intimated to the embassy that i have sent my pspt for extension ( as advised by my agt )...so u pls help me out that what should i do now....am i too late ?????

Keep me posted....thnx alottt for your kind concern...I am frm Punjab ( India )..W/c country do u belong to ????

Byee
Inderpreet

Hello inderpreet

I am from haryana inderpreet.Its been very sad that your father passed away. may god rest his soul in peace and harmony,i'll pray for his soul. life moves on and its all in god's hands.inderpreet its nt a point of worry,get your passport as soon as possible. you can sent them a mail ref your File # explaining the same. They will take notice of it and prolly they suggest you something after that.Also, did you ever went abroad and stayed there fr more than six months ? if yes then it can take a while for them to make a decision on your file due to extra security checks. Do send them a mail.

i hope it helps you. Take care and keep posted

regards
Manpreet

pari7

Dec 8, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2011
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2012
hi inderpreet
very sad to hear bout ur dad,jst remember tat his blessings r always with u. may his soul R.I.P
pari

umsalma

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
AOR Received.
january 2011
Med's Done....
07/12/2011
Passport Req..
26/04/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/05/2012
LANDED..........
landed safely
hi all,
i have a question please
we received our LOA and now we are about to send the document in the embassy in our country .....are any chances to be refused by the canadian embassy in our country ?
please answer me

pari7

Dec 8, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2011
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2012
umsalma said:
hi all,
i have a question please
we received our LOA and now we are about to send the document in the embassy in our country .....are any chances to be refused by the canadian embassy in our country ?
please answer me
hi umsalma
if all ur docs n ur medicals are okay then there is no chance to be refused.best of luck.
pari

Inderpreet

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Hiii Manpreet Ji...

I got my passport today only..pls lemme know how much landing fees i have to pay now ??? We are 2 persons ( adult )..and do also let me know that shall i need to send a covering letter along wz my
passports and landing fees to CHC Delhi....

Thnx & regds
Inderpreet

manpreet.singh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
5-january-2011
Med's Request
6 August 2011
Med's Done....
9 August 2011
Passport Req..
9 August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
9 january 2012
LANDED..........
2 March 2012
Inderpreet said:
Hiii Manpreet Ji...

I got my passport today only..pls lemme know how much landing fees i have to pay now ??? We are 2 persons ( adult )..and do also let me know that shall i need to send a covering letter along wz my
passports and landing fees to CHC Delhi....

Thnx & regds
Inderpreet
Hello Inderpreet

Thats Good !! it will be 42880/- in the favour of CHC, delhi.it will be good to enclose a covering letter along with this expaling everything with ref your file #.

Good luck

regards
Manpreet

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hello everybody!

I have just submitted my application to my local Canadian High Commission. Hope can receive the AOR & Medical Request soon.

Good Luck everyone!

manpreet.singh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
5-january-2011
Med's Request
6 August 2011
Med's Done....
9 August 2011
Passport Req..
9 August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
9 january 2012
LANDED..........
2 March 2012
kidrobot said:
Hello everybody!

I have just submitted my application to my local Canadian High Commission. Hope can receive the AOR & Medical Request soon.

Good Luck everyone!
GOod luck kidrobot. Hope you will get it soon.

regards
Manpreet

pari7

Dec 8, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2011
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2012
kidrobot said:
Hello everybody!

Good Luck everyone!
All The BEst!!!

Inderpreet

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Hiii Manpreet...

hru ?? hope everythng must be well.....there is one prlbm..i was supposed to send my passports along wz landing fees to CHC , Delhi but all of sudden my husband noticed that his passport's page no 13 is torned
frm the middle...so now it will considered as damage case...subsequently we dropped the idea to send it
to high commission...we will be now sending his passport to passport office for reissuance...i dont know
whats written in my destiny...my work is getting delay day by day.....so pls adv manpreet Ji what should i do now......shall i need to send an e-mail // fax to emabassy telling about the reasons for the delay.

Waiting for your reply and advise.

Brgds
Inderpreet