Manitoba Nomination letters LOA January 2011

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshymei said:
Hello! We've got our LOA today dated January 25..thanks God! sa inyo na rin ang susunod... :D
wow congratulations, great news. :)

Good luck all
Adeil

betchaby

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
dksu21 said:
Congratulations Joshymei,

All the very best for next step

God Bless everyone and all the very best for remaining Applicants.

Thanks & regards

Devinder
Fingers crossed devinder.. let's cheer for each other..God bless !!

Inderpreet

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Hi Frnds,

I am Indepreet from Panjab, I applied on 20 july'10 and on 20 Jan,11 i interviwed over fone by the PNP
Immigration officer and on the same date my sponsers also interviewed....

By the Grace of GOD, I got my LOA on 08 Feb,11 ( just 2 days back ) and on my LOA
it is clearly mentioned that my last date to submit all the docs to Indian Embassy is
26 Jul, 11

So pls adv how can i proceed futher and is it confirmed that after LOA one can surely get the visa

Pls reply

Thnx
Byeee

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inderpreet said:
Hi Frnds,

I am Indepreet from Panjab, I applied on 20 july'10 and on 20 Jan,11 i interviwed over fone by the PNP
Immigration officer and on the same date my sponsers also interviewed....

By the Grace of GOD, I got my LOA on 08 Feb,11 ( just 2 days back ) and on my LOA
it is clearly mentioned that my last date to submit all the docs to Indian Embassy is
26 Jul, 11

So pls adv how can i proceed futher and is it confirmed that after LOA one can surely get the visa

Pls reply

Thnx
Byeee
Hello Inderpreet ,
congratulations for recieving your LOA , What date on yoour LOA letter ? what stream did you apply ?you need to apply to the canadian embassy , they have to check security and medicals of you.

anish.singh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Joshymei & Indrajeet

Wishing you the very best for the next level..

May God be with us all.

dksu21

Sep 26, 2010
abu dhabi, uae
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2010
Doc's Request.
22-07-2010
Nomination.....
12-05-2011
AOR Received.
03-11-2011
Med's Request
14-01-2012
Med's Done....
23-01-2012
betchaby said:
Fingers crossed devinder.. let's cheer for each other..God bless !!
Hi, Betchaby,

Lets hope for the best and for sure God will do much better for everyone. it is game of time and luck.

So lets pray for everyone.

Thanks

Devinder

joshymei

Jan 27, 2011
thanks everyone! I have a lot to do because they require me to submit education/training/qualifications, proof of work experience, proof of languange profiency and settlement funds..

jie, joy do i need to submit NBI because they it says police certificates..please help me..

good luck everyone! GOD BLESS

bechay24

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshymei said:
thanks everyone! I have a lot to do because they require me to submit education/training/qualifications, proof of work experience, proof of languange profiency and settlement funds..

jie, joy do i need to submit NBI because they it says police certificates..please help me..

congrats, joshymei and to everyone who received good news.

I think it is safer to submit NBI clearance. Some submitted barangay and police clearances, so I will also include them when I send my documents to CEM hopefully next week.

To everyone, let's all pray for each other. Thanks for all your help.

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshymei said:

Yes, you have to secure NBI, police and brgy clearances as well. Indicate purpose as VISA CANADA. If you have spent more than 6 months in another country then you need to secure a police cert there as well. Good luck in preparing your docs!

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshymei said:

Joshymei,

PNP applicants do not need ielts with the federal part to the canadian embassy, however some embassies ask for it. Have you downloaded the file from your canadian embassy.

cheers
Adeil

baruwa

Dec 16, 2010
Hello all,
Congrats to everyone who has received their LOA.God is with us.Things are definitely working out for us.Davinder, it seems we are most likely going to get our LOA by the end of this month or first week of march.Am very positive.It is well with us all.

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baruwa said:
Hello all,
Congrats to everyone who has received their LOA.God is with us.Things are definitely working out for us.Davinder, it seems we are most likely going to get our LOA by the end of this month or first week of march.Am very positive.It is well with us all.
Hello baruwa,

yes, it is moving forward fast, but under family and general stream sponsors ought to recieve call or intrview from Manitoba immigration. Have your sponsor been called ?

cheeers
Adeil

dksu21

Sep 26, 2010
abu dhabi, uae
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2010
Doc's Request.
22-07-2010
Nomination.....
12-05-2011
AOR Received.
03-11-2011
Med's Request
14-01-2012
Med's Done....
23-01-2012
baruwa said:
Hello all,
Hi, Baruwa,

Yes Baruwa, we are near in the LOA queue, let us hope for the best and rest God will do much better for everyone.

Good Luck to all.

Devinder